Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply! Empty Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply!

Post by Harley Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Alex glared from the stone window, watching the kingdom live their lives. "Father!" She yelled, storming to her door. "What, dear?" He asked, spreading his thick arms for a hug. Alex nimbly avoided his embrace and nodded to the window. "I want to go outside." She demanded, crossing her arms. "No. Why do you ask?" The King said harshly, shutting the wood over the window. "Our subjects live their lives free to have fun and roam while I am stuck here in this stone prison. Are they more important than me?" Alex asked, shoving the wood away from the window again and gestured to a couple playing in the dusty streets. "I don't let you roam because I am afraid they will hurt you. And i may have to pay a ransom if the bandits demand it. We can't take that right now." He explained, fingering his bejeweled ring.

"So your money is more important than me? Sell that damned ring of yours. You have wagon loads of jewels!" Alex yelled, shoving him out of her room. Her mother had passed only days before, and Alex was taking her anger out on any one she could find.

She stripped of her dress and corset and climbed into the leather warrior outfit. With a quick flick of the wrist, Alex slipped the robe over her shoulder and tied her hair in a pony tail. The hood flashed over her head and she looked like one of the villagers.

"Mother, I will not leave your jewel with this pig." Alex promised, taking the rare necklace from its case and put it around her neck. She tied a length of rope to the leg of her bed and threw the rest from the window. "Goodbye. I am going to go find adventure!" She announced, slipping her sword from underneath bed and into the sheath on her belt. Alex had to leave her bow and arrow, there was no room for it.

Tears leaked from her silver eyes, dripping onto the quilt her mother had made her. Alex took her sword out once more and cut a sqaure from it and wrapped it around the hilt so it would not get lost.

The necklace-

Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply! 9k=

The carpet of soft pine needles relaxed her sore feet. Those slipper were to small and had not allowed her any room for her toes. Now, the fresh scent of pine and mint filled her nostrils. Blonde hair was allowed to tumble loosely down her shoulders now that she was away from the village. Rose bushes lay ahead, and she feared her feet could be bloodied by the sharp spines, so she slipped on the leather boots.

A twig snapped and rustling was heard. Alex put her hood over her head and shut the hair away into the back of it. A similar black cloak.

With a little whimper, Alex shoved the figure to the ground and pulled the hood back. It was a handsome young man, around her age. cautiously, Alex pulled her sword out and pressed it to his throat. And to her horror, he also pulled her hood back.

Hope it isn't power play, but don't reply if you aren't willing to be either the man or one of his buddies.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply! Empty Re: Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply!

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Is it elf?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply! Empty Re: Escape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply!

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm

No, her bio is in the fantasy bios. Called Take Me away.

Well, you guessed the topic I wanted you to reply to..;.. Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Jake-
"I wouldnt do that if I were you..." I quickly flip over, so I was the one pinning her down. I got up, releasing her from my grip, but I kept a hand on the hilt of my sword. I then noticed that she was quite beautiful, and my eyes dropped some.[imghttp://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X/XO/XOX/XOXOVAMPIRESLOVERXOXO/1253730893_9123_full.jpeg[/img]
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Alex shot him a dirty look, grip on her sword tight. Blonde hair and silver chain shining in the sun. Her features were easily known, so she flipped the hood back over her head and tucked the chain into her hair. "Then let me get away in peace." She aid, slipping the sword back into place and waiting for his next move.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

I threw my hands up. "Fine, princess, I wasent the one that attacked you." I flip the black hood over my head, only my bright blue eyes showing.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

She threw her hood back. "Yeah, Exactly. Princess." She said, drawing her sword again. "I'm a little nervous, OK? First time out." She muttered, gritting her teeth and waiting for him to speak.

(Its fine)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

"Good! You needed it, seeing you were locked in that horrid stone prison. Is there anywhere in particular you are headed?" I ask, again, noticing her beauty.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm

"Anywhere where I won't have to be fought, considerin I couldn't get any of my dads armor, had to go with my moms." She gently parted the robe to reveal the skimpy armor. "I wasn't about to where a dress out here." Alex motioned to just about every thing.

Last edited by Harley's Justice on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 pm

I look away instantly, as she parts her rope, revealing a sexy outfit of armor beneith, if armor could be sexy.I couldnt help flicking my eyes upward, taking in the curve of her body, her toned stomach. I force myself to look at her face. "Ehm, I understand."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 pm

"Why are you out here?" She asked. "Hunting?" Alex asked, a smirk almost playing on her features. Blue eyes examined his shadowed face. He was quite handsome, but she had to keep her mind off things like that.

IS he an elf?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 pm

(Yes)
"No. My story is long, and takes to much time to tell. I am here, because I am here. I am on my way to Geyle, to see if I cant cant find a relative of mine there." I made sure my pointed ears stayed hidden under the hood.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 pm

"I only asked." She said, wiping a bit of sweat from her brow. Alex gently climbed into a aspen tree, robe falling away from her stomach and hanging below her. "Might as well rest. Father never checks on me anyway."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 pm

"If I were you, I wouldnt stay in the city. He has lots of guards, and I have been trying to avoid them for-" I stop myself quickly, realizing I had told her part of my secret. I set my jaw, looking away. My cape blows out in the wind, my muscular bare chest feeling the cool breeze.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

"One look at me and any one who values there head wouldn't lay a finger on me." Alex said, fingering the sword. Suddenly, she launched it, letting it whiz past his head into the tree. "See what I mean?" She said, eying his bare chest.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm

"I see." I didnt even mention what I could do, not wanting to give away my past. A pair of guards walk by, and I quickly duck and roll, getting out of sight quickly.
(Im changing his name to Elrond, and here is his picEscape Plays Through My Mind (Mature) Please Reply! Male-elf3
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Alex hopped out of the tree, landing in a crouch. She yanked her sword out of the tree and tilted her head. "You can come out now." Alex said, cleaning the sap off the tip of the sword. And with that, she headed back into the trees, not bothering to stay and see if she could get a trainer.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"Fine, go!" He was a bit taken aback, seeing as though she wasent the least bit curious about his hiding from the guards, or making sure his head stayed covered. He stood, his cloak blowing back, revealing his tan, muscular chest and broad shoulders as he watched her leave.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm

She turned her head, smiling at him. "Why so upset?" Alex let the wind blow her robe back, revealing herself as well. With a final glance at his chest, then face, she headed away.

Alex stopped at a sunny clearing farther into the forest and shed the robe, using it as a cover for the prickly grass. She braided a bit of grass and sighed, picking her robe up and heading for the lake.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm

The elf fled into the forest, not able to stay in the city any longer. He quickly pulled off his cloak, revealing his long blonde hair, the golden headband, and his pointed ears. He was only expecting the birds and bees to see them, after all. He quickly undressed, pulling off his clothes, then jumping into a large lake, plunging under the water.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Alex noticed a splash and wondered how he had gotten there so quickly. She shook it out of her head and decided. He was on the other side of the lake anyway. She stripped and stepped in, shivering at the cold water. ALex hoped to plan it that she would be under when he came up.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I rise to the surface, and see a splash from the other side of the lake. I frown, quicly ducking under so only my eyes showed. Elves were very rare nowdays, and were mercilecly destroyed and torchered if found.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Alex hoped he was under and gently let her nose submerge so she could get a breath of air. Blonde hair turned a dirty blonde when let her head come all the way up.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 pm

"Gaah!" Seeing it was the girl from earlier, he stumbled backwards, trying to keep himself hidden. All of himself. He was almost ashamed to be an elf, always afraid and always hiding, though he didnt want to be. There was a reward, a very high one to whoever could bring back an elf, dead or alive.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Alex acted like she didn't know he was there until he noticed her. She stumbled out onto the bank and wrapped herself in the robe. Alex picked her armor and sword up and went a couple feet into the woods.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next