Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!)

2 posters

Go down

Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!) Empty Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!)

Post by BayMickey Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 pm

I need a poster for a topic name 'Hey Batter, Batter' and it's going to be posted in Homes. The supposed plot (which we can modify) if a boy (And girl) who play baseball and softball, meet, don't like each other, like each other, date, use one another, hate each other, etc......
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!) Empty Re: Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!)

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

I could try =]
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!) Empty Re: Hey Batter, Batter (I need a poster!)

Post by BayMickey Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Okay, then! What do you want the plot to be?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 am

Maybe they act like they hate eachother, but secretly like eachother and always go to eachothers games, and stay in the back so the other person doesent see them then they end up telling eachother they like them? lol it was an idea:) how old are they? 15 or 16?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 am

That sounds pretty good. But, I don't know if I wanna start this now, I'll tell you when I'm ready. Oh, and they're 16.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down