Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richerd Vince

2 posters

Go down

Richerd Vince Empty Richerd Vince

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Name: Richerd Vince
Appearance (include height): Richard has brownish red hair. His eyes are a blue green. He is 5'10 with long legs and an athletic build. A strong jaw line. Keep's his lips in a straight line most of the time. He has a straight regular nose and high cheek bones.
Personality: He is very quiet, so quiet it seems he never talks. He hardly ever shows any emotion. He is very casual. It doesn't take a lot to get on his nerves (he hates people who talk all the time and are ungreatful). He will take care of his friends and try to be fair to others no matter how bad they may seem. He is respectful and polite and trys to examine everything he sees. He does not jump to conclusions.
Style (Clothes): He has on a dark blue formal shirt with no tie or bow just buttomed up (the top two buttons undone), the collar is not up but folded down. And he is wering black shoes with black pant's.
Type: Vampire

PS: He is already taken I think a plot so far has been made for him with another member's character-

I will send the pic by PM can't seem to find the write thing-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Richerd Vince Empty Re: Richerd Vince

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Name: Victoria Feraneez
Appearance:She has soft features, dark brown/red eyes with a light complexion. Long, full lips that aren't too large. She is about 5'7 and has a smal figure. Pronounced hips and small breasts. Her hair is long and dark brown with lighter brown highlights. She often likes to put flowers in her hair for small additions. Her nose is small and upturned slightly. Brows are long but shaped uniquely and in a feminine manner.
Style:She often wears long, thick dresses of vibrant colors. Likes reds and lylacs, but often times only wears whites. Her shoes are typically flats or boots. Her boots up to her mid-calf and a dark brown color. Laced all the way from toe to top and have a heel to them. Her flats are simply white or black and flexible. Similar to the dance shoe for ballet.
Type:Human
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I will send you his picture I could only find a picture of a modern day person but he was the style that I wrote in his bio. It was a sclose as I could get it sorry-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 pm

nppp
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down