Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Moon
"Ways." I say licking my leg where dried blood was and was getting ready to fly away
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] - Page 2 Empty Re: Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

maganda~
"if you wouldnt have showed up...wellll...... i might have died.." i say "thank you so much" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Moon
"Your welcome." I said bowing my head
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

moganda~
"welll..goodbye i guess" i smile and nuzzle my foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Shadow
I smiled and walked into her view,"I see you've had my foal." I said smiling as I walked around them
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 pm

moganda~
"she's nothing like you!" i snort "she's pure white, not a trace of black" i say and step in front of my foal, careful of the forcer. "i've decided to name her Danza"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Moganda~
i fall down in pain "ughh...i think there's another one!" i do as she said before and focus on breathing and pushing. i push hard and two hooves appear, a nose, head, legs. i stop and take a break then start again, the shoulders were stuck. this foal was big. no wonder my stomach was so big! i thought. i keep pushing, sweat all over my body. but it's stuck tight. "help!" i told the mare, i knew the forcer wouldnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 am

Moon
I heard a distress call so I answered it with going to her. I moved the foal around the best I could to unstuck him or her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 pm

moganda~
I neigh in pain as she moves it around. i grunt, trying to push out the very uncooperative foal. "do what you did before" i say in between heavy breaths. "it's stuck good" my drenched sweaty body moves with every contraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Moon
I put my head against her stomach and eventually the foal adjusted itself to come out
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm

moganda~
I pushed hard one last time and let out a neigh in pain as the foal slides out.
Maganda enters (forcer needed) [plz reply] - Page 2 Work.4157629.3.flat,550x550,075,f.pinky-pegasus-foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

Moon
I looked toward her and nodded,"Good job." i say
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 am

Maganda~
"thank you so much! i would have died without you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 am

Moon
"It was my pleasure of helping." I say nodding as I turned away
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Maganda~
I let the twins nurse, hoping the forcer wouldnt come back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2