Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely)

Go down

And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely) Empty And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely)

Post by BayMickey Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 pm

A warm breeze throwing her long hair behind her shoulders, Charlotte Love, AKA Lovey, walked out of the doors of
Montana State University. Books in her hand, she trudged down the bricks steps and down the sidewalk
lined with a grove of small trees, which were perfectly trimmed.

It was the middle of Lovey's first semester here at MSU, and she loved it. Being from a town pretty much right
down the road, she was a Montana native. Good though, too, because you could easly get lost around here.

Easing down under the shade of a larger tree more off to the side of the college, Charlotte pulled her small,
white earphones from her white booksack. She also grabbed her iPhone 3GS from her bag.
Putting the earplugs in, she put her iPod app to 'Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez.

And, there, Lovey sat and studied humbly, memorizing the periodic table and such.

"I, I love you like a love song, baby."

Charlotte knew ever song in every verse. She had recently been become addicted to the girlfriend of Justin Bieber's song
just like a eleven-year-old girl. And she thought Justin was hot, also.

Flipping her chemistry's book pages to the page on the element histories, a small leaf fell from the tree, and onto her book. It startled however, she jsut brushed it off. The young woman just kept studying(sp?).

Being the only person from her high school to come here wasn't easy. Charlotte and her long time boyfriend had a nasty
break-up when she refused to go to New York to attend school there. But she was over him, maybe.

"I just keep hitting repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely) Empty Re: And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 am

Jake

Jake yawned and put his palm to his face once the teacher had dismissed the class for the day. "Thank. God," he mumbled before tossing his backpack carelessly on his back. He dragged his feet out of the building and out into a small area which was quiet beautiful. It was lined with neatly trimmed trees and a somewhat large space for frisbee. His attention drew to the beautiful young woman with silky, smooth black hair and amazing eyes. Longing to know her name, he made his way to her side and leaned up against a tree.
"Hey, I'm Jake, and you might be?"

Back to top Go down

And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely) Empty Re: And I Keep Hitting Repeat. (xLovely)

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Starled by a guy approaching her, Lovey jumped, her chemistry book falling from her lap. She looked up
to see the face of her visitor.

"Oh, sorry, what was that again?"

Charlotte removed her earphones and paused the song, not letting him see what it was.
She picked up her book and slid it back in her booksack, not taking her eyes off 'Jake's' face.

IHis face almost made her want to scream it was so, so, perfect.
Lovey's green eyes gazed into his brown ones.

Charlotte blushed a little, knowing he would probably think she was a freak.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Jake chuckled softly and grinned at the silly woman. He tilted his head to the right, a bit curious of what she was previously listening to.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he said humorously and kneeled down to her side, "Say... Aren't you new here?"

He saw her cheeck light pink and he grinned a little bigger. He found her a tad odd, but he was very odd himself, so he felt welcomed. She had the most beautiful green eyes that were framed by her womanly jawline and cheeckbones.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

"Oh, it's okay, and yea, I'm new. This is my first semester."

Lovey brushed her bangs out of her face.

"And I'm Charlotte, Charlotte Love, but people call me Lovey."

She stuck her right hand for him to shake. He fingernails were French-tipped, but not the fake ones.
Like it mattered anyway.

Lovey's phone chimed,
"Love You Like A Love Song Baby."

It was her mom calling for the millionth time today. Charlotte ignored and her blushing turned even more red.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Jake smiled boyishly when he had heard her phone ring, not recognizing the song.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, lovely, I mean Lovey," he said, loosing a bit of confidence and felt the awkwardness build. He grabbed her right hand with his left and shook it quickly. Her hands were soft and smooth, and he always had a bit of a fettish (sp?) for hands of such. Who doesn't like soft hands?

"How are you liking the college so far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Lovey giggled a little when he said "lovely".

"It's cool, I mean, it's just like a big high school to me..."

She trailed off and looked up at the big, red brick building.

"How long have you been here?"

Lovey placed her small hand on her other one across her lap. She was still sitting cross-legged under the big tree,
but now she was sitting with a guy. Charlotte had never had too much attention from guys, that she knew of.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Jake itched the back of his head when he asked her that question, of course, not remembering when he had exactly started.

"I would say... Maybe... A year ago?" he said and continued to do the math of his time he had dedicated to this college.

[ Sorry it's so short... I know, it's AWFUL Dx... I gotta go, post with ya tomorrow. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Lovey smiled and traced the heart tattoo on her left wrist she had secretly gotten it this weekend.

"Oh, cool."

Lifting her hand with the tattoo, Charlottes moved a piece of hair from her face.

(No, yours is great! Mine's pretty bad!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Jake quickly caught eye of the stunning work of art on Lovey's wrist. He tilted his head to the side in curiousity of what the story was behind the tattoo. "Now what is the story behind that tattoo?" he asked with a brief smile plastered on his face. She seemed a bit more interesting than all of the other girls he had met before.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:52 pm

"Well, in high school, I was the 'good girl' type. So, tthis weekend, I decided to get this...."

Lovey held her hand for him to see. It was still a little sore, but it was okay.

"Do you have any?"

The black ink on her wrist was in the pattern of a little swirly heart with stars following beside it.

http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/957/Love-hurts-heart-scroll-on-wrist-tattoo-95744.jpeg

Not the nail polish.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, no, no, no. I was never one for tattoos," he said hesitantly, hoping she wouldn't think he was a wimp or something. He took her hand and held it in his to get a better inspection of the art.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm

(Wow, look at the pic. Let me get a new one...)

http://www.photofunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Heart-Shape-Star-Tattoo-Design-on-Hand-for-Teenager-Girls.jpg

Lovey heard her phone ring again.

"Excuse me."

She grabbed her phone with her left hand and answered it.

"What, Mom?"

Charlotte and her mother had a very short conversation.

"Sorry about that..."

Lovey looked back up at Jake, her green eyes examining his face again.
What was she doing? She had never felt, this way, about a guy before...
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Jake waited patiently to finish her conversation with her mother while twiddling his thumbs. "Don't sweat it," she said and flashed her a small smile before clearing his throat and checking his watch. "Woah, it's already 5 o'clock... I should be getting back to my dorm. My room mate's a worry wart," he said and stood, offering her a hand to help her to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Lovey took his offer of his hand and stood, pushing her phone into her bag and slinging it on her back.

"Oh, okay. Here's my number. Call me."

She handed him a slip of paper that, of course, she had written before, if and when, she would meet a guy.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Jake nodded and grinned cheeckily while he slid the piece of paper in his pocket. "Sure thing. See you tomorrow," he said and waved a quick goodbye before heading back to his dorm and tossing himself on the bed. "Ugghhhh.. I'm so exhausted," he moaned and sighed.
"Oh stop bitching and moaning about everything," said his room mate, Carl who wasa bit of a jock.
"Eh, shut up," he replied back before sliding both his cell phone and the piece of paper from his pocket. He typed Lovey's number into his phone and texted, 'Hey.'

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Lovey got to her make-do dorm room and sat on her bed. She had no roomate, because she didn't need one. Charlotte had just been recruited to be in the Tridelta soirity, and was moving in the house next week.

Charlotte got a text and look at her phone. It was Jake, she could tell, but she didn't have his nuber in her phone.
Lovey's fingers tapped on the letters H, E , and finally Y. She hit send and sat back on her bed, remembering she had to go to
softball practice.

Once there, the coach only made then run a few drills for an hour, then Lovey could go back. She hoped Jake wasn't mad she couldn't text back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Jake quickly replied to her 'Hey' with a 'How's it going?' After about 5 minutes, he was curious of why she hadn't texted back yet. "Maybe our signal bars are crappy." He checked his phone - nope, perfect signal. He rested his eyes for a while and soon drifted into a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

After sleeping, Lovey woke up and texted Jake back.

Hey, sorry about me not replying last night, had softball practice. But now, I got to go to class. Maybe I'll see you! Bye!

And off to class she was, Enviromental Science and Economics to be exact.

Class was usual class, but Charlotte hadn't seen her new 'guy-friend' around yet.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum