Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispering Willow Stables & Willow Farm chap 1 *Mature and Open*

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whispering Willow Stables & Willow Farm chap 1 *Mature and Open* - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispering Willow Stables & Willow Farm chap 1 *Mature and Open*

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh, but it is a nice pic. What is wrong with it? Hate to be nosey
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Whispering Willow Stables & Willow Farm chap 1 *Mature and Open* - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispering Willow Stables & Willow Farm chap 1 *Mature and Open*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm

No offence but he's a farm boy not a Japanese\chineese\cereana\what ever he is boy and any ways the picture is to city kid like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Well, he wears different things in the rp. and why does she have to change the pic just because your charrie has a crush on him? I'm saying this in a hyper voice, not a mad or fighty voice
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 pm

this is late, but i originally asked to be a horse with another player to be the rider? is hermilie's horse already taken? you suggested i play that horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Under stood I'm hipper too! Well lets just say I don't really like the picture I'm picky and one of your pics in another rp I would have asked you the same thing. I'm not trying to be mean this is just one of my problems.

Thunder-No the horse is open....you may change picture of horse if you like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Grr!!! You know how I think the earth was made? A magical squirrel appeared with an acorn and screamed 'I am the overlord!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Lol! Your funny! But it is a interesting theory. It would be wearied if a squirrel made us and had more power then us but size NEVER NEVER matters weather males think it does or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm

If you think back before earth was even a thought, what made all the nothing? Nothing isn't really nothing, it Is something, its nothing
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm

NO FLIPPING VOLDEMORT MADE IT :OOO -gasp-

and i'm too lazy to do a bio right now...
so...

Name: Lacey

xD haha you can keep the original pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

Thunder, watch the end! Voldemort voldemort volde volde voldmort!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm

-screams- I AM VOLDEMORT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Ok and WHAT! Lord Voldemort made it! gasps! Ahhh! Then who is my daddy!

What your him! Ahhhh save me daddy!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm

lol & funny vid <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Lol! I just got done with the video and I'm cracking up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:07 pm

i.am.voldemort.that.is.no.laughing.matter!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Ahhh! Save me! Kill Lord ************ Harrey!

(I've gone crazy.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey, Wild, can I change my dude's (forgot his name) pic to that last one you posted a page back? Thanks! Smile))
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Yea, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2