Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!***

+2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Spritz
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Empty ***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!***

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Ok, I have quite a few pirates here!
Pick whichever you want, but I already have thier ranks asigned to them.
Rules are-
1. Mild Swearing is allowed.
2. Sex is allowed,but not grossly long and tiring.Make it short.
3. No fighting beetween players. While posting, your characters may fight.
4. You must be an active player and post whenever you can.
5. Your posts should be more than one line.
6. You are allowed to play more then one, just dont hog it.

Please join! This is my first pick and play, so be patient! There are more girls at the bottom...Alot of these girls are very crude and well, flirt with the guys. They are pirates!

Name- Vanessa
Personality- Crude, Slightly uncaring, A flirt but does her job well.
Pic***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Pirate
Rank- Quarter Master (Takes charge exept when the captain is giving the orders)

Name-Dana
Personality- Sweet and loving. She cares about everyone, but has her eye on one of the guys.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** 270px-Pirate_by_rezi_-_scaled
Rank-Sailing Master (In charge of the maps and other sailing instraments.. The job is a hard one,and they are often forced into other pirate service from captured vessils.)
Played by Thunderstruck

Name- Katja (I will play her)
Personality- Very good Captain, and always does everything straight and the right way. Humerous.The guys try to flirt with her, but hardly ever suceed. She makes them think that they are though.
Pic- ***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Photos-room_com___Female_pirates_by_sztyh
Rank- Captain

Name-Rose
Personality- Her name doesent fit her. Rough and mean, she likes to make crude coments to those under her comand.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Pirate-tattoo-designs-1
Rank- Gunner (In charge of the blowing up part of things.)

Name-Anne
Personality- Mean in battle, but sweet otherwise. She skimps on her jobs though.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Marie_sanguine
Rank- Mate

Name- Adana
Personality- Lazy, sleeps late. Always late on duty. Only alert when she sees a guy she likes.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Ee4950291

Name-Charlotte
Personality- Dressy and rich. She can be a snob but doesent always act like that.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** 17thcenturypiratedress
Rank- Mate
Played by Twisted Shadows

Name-Rachel
Personality- Sweet and caring. Bloody good in the war though. She usually manages to save the ship.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Gwen%2Bstefani%2Bpirate2
Rank- Mate
Played by WhiteWolfAsoka

Name- Jack Scully
Personality- The oldest Man on the ship. The most expereience though, and everyone looks to him for advise on everything from war to women.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Very_old_man (Not so scruffy though)

Name-Shanty
Personality- Sweet and caring. He likes women that are like him.
Looks- Shaggy brown hair with peircing blue eyes. Great body.
Rank- Cook

Name- Grey (I will play him also)
Personality- Crude,Always flirting with the girls on the ship.
Looks- Always dirtly blonde hair. Blue eyes and muscular.
Rank- Rigging Mate

Name-Walker
Personality- Quiet and keeps to himself. He was raised by Jack, and has a fascination with wood. Everyone loves him.
Looks- Black hair, green eyes. Slightly taller then the rest of them.
Rank- Mate
Played by WhiteWolfAsoka

Name-Canon
Personality- His name serves him right. He loves gunpoweder and fire so much that the captain has banned him from ever using the canon. The lady's love him.
Looks- Redish hair, Muscular and Strong.

Name-Johnny
Personality- Pretty much keeps to himself, but if someone talks to him, he always responds. Very smart.
Looks- Honey colored hair, with bright green eyes. Tall.

Name- Kendril
Personality- The girls tease him alot, but not in a bad way. He is young, only about 13 years old.
Looks- Long unkept shagge brown hair, brown eyes.
Rank-Captains boy

Name- Olive
Personality- Loves to be free, in the air. Sweet and caring. When not on lookout, she helps the cook.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Pirate0031
Rank- Lookout
Played by Thunderstruck

Name-Ava
Personality-Rough and uncaring. She doesent forgive easily.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Rei1
Rank- Mate
Played by Holy Schnickrs

Name-Chastine
Personality- Sexy and a huge flirt. She hates working but only stays on the ship because of the war and the guys.
Pic-***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** D1b4609d04504977a9a7049259673f83
Played by HolySchnickers

Last edited by Spritz on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 8 times in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Empty Re: ***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!***

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 pm

[ is Dana taken? This looks fun!! :D ]

Back to top Go down

***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** Empty Re: ***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!***

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm

(Thanks! No, she is not, all yours!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 pm

[ cool. i'll ask around to see if people wanna join ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 pm

( This seems fairly interesting... Smile Though I don't role play humans all that much, I'll try. If I may, can I play Rachel and Walker? I want to play a boy and girl role, don't know why, just do. ._. If not then I'll just play Rachel. Very Happy This seems very interesting so I'll see if I can get some of the people here to join if that's alright. ^.^ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 pm

(Good! Ask everyone! Actually, I will be adding more pirates soon. They will be at the bottome of the others, so you will have to scroll down to see them.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm

( Can I play the two characters if that's alright? I know it's in the rules I just want to clarify. And sweet. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 pm

(Ok, yes, you can play as many characters as you can handle, as long as you leave a variety for other players. I want people to play 2 characters, there are lots and lots I made. I might play 3.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

( Sweetnes. ^^ So, do you really have any plot for this? As in a storyboard or you gonna keep it a secret? X) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 pm

(I have a plot, but that will come in time:) )
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Is Olive open, as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Chastine, and Ava plz?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Charlotte.
Sorry I didn't reply as soon as you asked me, I was thinking for a moment if I wanted to or not.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Its ok
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Looks like all the spots I want are taken. Oh well
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

there are lots left!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Name:Talliah
Personality/info:Don't be fooled by this innocent acting girl, she has a dark side, don't set a foot wrong as she can be snappy.However despite the Devilishness she has a nice side!
Pic:***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** P9liU
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Name:Talliah
Personality/info:Don't be fooled by this innocent acting girl, she has a dark side, don't set a foot wrong as she can be snappy.However despite the Devilishness she has a nice side!
Pic:***Pirate Pick and play, Really good! Lots of choices!*** P9liU
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 am

Last chance to take characters, the others will be deleted!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 pm

( Don't delete Rachel and Walker! X) And how many players do we have Spirtz? ._. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Taken-
Dana-Thunderstruck
Katja- Me
Charolete-Twisted Shadows
Rachel- WhiteWolfAsoka
Walker-WhiteWolfAsoka
Olive-Thunderstruck
Ava-HolyShnickers
Chastine-HolyShnickers
Grey- Me

Not taken-
Rose
Vannesa
Anne
Adana
Jack Scully
Shanty- Cook
Johnny
Kindrill
Cannon
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

[Can I add one? Idc if it is male or female, the gender is up to you]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

(Make one yourself?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:41 pm

[like put a bio on here of my own pirate...?]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 pm

[ Wow, nobody is playing guys. o.O && yay we started! And can Saviour add a player, Spritz? :P ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next