Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Seems Like A Shadow

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Seems Like A Shadow Empty What Seems Like A Shadow

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

Saibot-

I soar low to the ground, the thin membrane between the bones in my wing trapping the air and holding me bouyant. I snort "Where did he say she was?" I mumbled, my voice filled with annoyance. My boss was very irresponsible, how did he always manage to mumble and slur and allow his temper to flare?
Grumbling, I reach the bar and nod "This is it" I said, landing on a tall lampost and foling my wings neatly against my scales.

"Follow the shore line" He said, his voice fading in and out as he swayed "Turn onto the" His intoxication drowning his words with a series of slurs and cursing, the dragon's breath reaked of vodka and whiskey "Then reach you'll see a big building with a glowing blue sign, that is where you should" He faded and lowered his head onto his legs "Good luck" I mumbled before falling into a heavy sleep that Saibot dared not disturb.

He was a guardian dragon, his small size and coloring blending with that of a vulture or ravens as he sat atop the light. I waited for hours, hoping she would eventually emerge from the tavern. A small bit of me wished she wouldn't be drunk, if she was drunk, he would have to try his hardest to quiet her and repeat the entire speech and answer the exact questions again in the morning.

[long posts plzzz
experience, maturity
no fluff, play the girl, or if you want change it to a guy,
thanks Smile ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

What Seems Like A Shadow Empty Re: What Seems Like A Shadow

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Zoey walked into the bar, it was already late but no one was expecting her so she didn't care as she entered some of the regular guys yelled a hello to her and she smiled her sassy smile back at them before going to the bar and ordering some shots. She planned to get drunk tonight maybe have a little fun with a new guy here who didn't know her rep. She got the glass and downed it in one sip already a guy was next to her "can i buy you another" he said with a wink. Zoey smiled "go for it my friend" she said in a low voice.

After about five shots she took her sixth onto the dance floor laughing and drinking while grinding on the guy who had bought her all the drinks, his plan was going great, get a hot girl drunk and take her home. Zoey was use to this by now and she had fun doing it so she never minded the one night stand. She took another gulp of the drink and giggled a drunk laugh before whispering sudectively into the man's ear.

The guy had left a while before with some other girl, his girlfriend who found out he was there. Another guy was already plastered to her side telling her to get out of the bar and go somewhere quieter. Zoey nodded barely being able to walk straight, she had too much that night and it really was starting to get to her. The man led her out of the bar, and into the back of it. She slurred a sentence together before doubling over a throwing up into some bushes beside the back door. The guy just laughed and slapped her on the back.

Word Count: 307

(just as a starting its this long...you don't have to go anywhere near that number i kinda wrote a lot XD )

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Saibot~

The dark haired, green eyed girl matched the description and I spread my dark wings. My small, forearm length body gliding down and landing on the man's back. I whisper threateningly into his ear, my words hissing to add effect. With an exagerated and drunken stumble, attempted to throw my off. I lift off his back gracefully and he runs (slowly) away. The woman turned to look at me and I landed on the ground infront of her.

Stooping low, I bow to her "Hello Zoey, I am Saibot" I said, my voice rich in an unknown, ancient accent. "Before you ask a multitude of useless questions, yes I am a dragon, I can fly, I am not evil, yea I am smaller than you had imagined, and I am your Guardian" I stated, hoping I had answered enough. I lift myself into the air gently and to eye level.

"You need me, and I was assigned to you, there is no escaping me, I am not going anywhere" I said and landed on her arm, wrapping my long, whip-like tail around her elbow and up her bicep. "Hopefully, we can be friends" I said, my blue eyes standing out greatly as they looked up into hers.

[ Np, lol I've posted with longer ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Zoey still crouched over the bush moaned a little as she wiped her mouth on her sleeve she looked up with squinted eyes and just saw the man stumble back to his car with a scared expression on his face "wait wha-" she broke off as she saw the ... thing...in front of her, her eyes widened slightly as she took a moment to just look at it with a confused expression on her face.

Zoey's expression stayed on her face throughtout the entire speech that the dragon had given her, a dragon? she thought no...must be watching too much TV, something in the back of her mind told her it was real, the scaly flying thing in front of her wasn't some mutated lizard that could talk, it was the dragon you saw in movies...smaller of course though her mind swirled as she debated with herself whether it was real or not or she just had waaay to much to drink.

Zoey's eyes widened as it wraped its tail around her arm, the cold scales made her shiver slightly then she just started to laugh...loudly. "Man am i drunk!" she excalimed and her world started to spin again "oohh i need to sit down" she said with a slight moan as she ungracefully fell on her butt on the curb of the sidewalk.

Word Count: 223

(its harder when you don't have anything to write! Im having a good day today but you know those days...lol when you just don't feel like writing a lot)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Saibot~

I sighed at her and let her collapse the the concrete. "I am definately real, but you are drunk" I said gently, her loud words slightly hurting my ears. I grip her arm roughly with my claws, the jerky movements making it hard for me to stay on. I glanced around at some people who had stopped to stare. Growling lightly, they continued on their way.

"Saibot, don't you screw this one up. She may annoy you, knowing you're personality, but there is a good person hiding in her" His breath reeked of cheap beer. Rolling my eyes "Yea yea yea..." I said and walked out the door.

I felt my stomach roll at her breath, but held the urge to puke back. The smell of alcohol made me naseous. "Go home, we need to talk, and you need..." I paused gently, my quiet voice barely making a difference. "You need to sober up" I said, thinking of the modern phrase. I grabbed her purse in my teeth and lifted it up to her arm, setting it in her hands.

[ Yea ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Zoey tried to stablize herself as she crashed down onto the concrete, she felt the dragons claws grip her skin "awww" she said loudly with a pouted face "that hurts" she said frowning. She didn't even notice people's stares as they walked by her keeping a distance not knowing what was crawling on her arm. She raised a hand "and yes im drunk, havent you noticed" she said with a drunk giggle.

Zoey closed her eyes for a moment and put her head in her lap feeling another wave of naseua. "I cant drive" she said still pretty confused whether or not she was talking to anyone...or anything. She raised her hands and took the purse into her hands "I'll kill myself" Even if she was drunk, she still had a tad of smartness not to go driving all over the road. "and what do we need to talk about your not real im just really drunk..." she said rambling on
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Saibot~

Rolling my eyes I loosen my grip. "Stand up, carefully" I said, preparing to open my wings if I had too. My ice blue eyes stared down cautiously at the ground, catching the glimpse of a piece of gum, a bit of bread, and ants pulling the bread around. Snorting nervously, I look back at her.

[ holy poop ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm

(ahhaha no you gotta say OH POOP like those things from despicable me..aha dwbi)

Zoey just nodded as she grabbed onto a lamp post and slowly stood up keeping a death grip on the post as she rose. "Im up" she said her eyes narrowed, her entire world was spinning and she couldn't even focus in on one thing. She didn't even remember the last time she was this drunk. She took a breath of air trying to clear her mind, another wave of naseus hit her but she think a little more clearly, she was going to have one hell of a hang over in the morning.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Saibot~

"Go get a taxi, we will get your car tomorrow" I said, swaying uneasily at her movement. My eyes dart to hers in a glare and I nearly puked at her scent. Grumbling with annoyance, I grip her arm, attempting not to hurt her. Glancing around, I made sure no one was trying to get in her pants and then look forward as she stumbled forward. Sighing roughly, I waited for the time I didn't need to hang onto her arm like this. I hated that I had to do this the first encounter.

[ hahaha Smile ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Zoey mumbled something that sounded like an "okay" she said walking towards the street trying not to trip over anything she waited right by the curb for a taxi to appear, a cold breeze rustling through the tree's she shivered slightly both from sickness and chills. Finally she saw a bright yellow car pulling into right by the road. She stumbled from the curb and opened the door and got in, she quickly told the driver the address. He looked a little nervous to have her in the back of the car but he just nodded and pulled out of the club's front and onto the road.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Saibot~

Her shiver instantly made me wrap around her arm, my body putting off heat all around her body. She stepped into the car and I only then released the warming 'hug'. Stepping off her arm gently and carefully, I grab her bag and open it, looking through her stuff. Looking for an unknown object that I didn't mention on purpose. She didn't know it was there, only I would know. Not even other guardians or my boss.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Zoey felt a little warmer, and even better feeling the warmth of Saibot's small body wrapped around her shoulders. The moment the driver drove of she rested her head against the window sill, groaning quietly whenever they went over a little bump. She just couldn't wait to get into her bed a sleep it off. Not before long the driver drove up to the house where she lived with her mother. She started to bend down towards her bag for the money for the crab before looking at the Saibot rummaging through her purse, normally she would have a problem with this but she really didn't care at the moment. The driver was getting impatient for his money.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Saibot~

I snorted and handed her her wallet, then returned to my work. I grumbled, and opened the coin pocket. Other than a lint ball and an old, tarnished penny, she would've seen absolutely nothing. Grinning, I pull out the tiny black speck and through it in the cab. Ignoring her soon to come question, I crawl back up and lay and her shoulders.

[ oh poop, better? Haha Wink ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 am

(hehe makes me laugh everytime Smile)

Zoey handed the cab driver what she thought was enough and grabbed her bag and barely noticed Saibot now as she closed walked out of the cab closing the door and walking towards the house. Rummaging in her purse she loooked for her keys and clumsily slid them into the lock, opening the front door. As she walked in she heard her mom stir from the living room but without saying anything she just walked upstairs.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Saibot~

I noticed that she ignored her mother, and nipped her arm gently "Say hello, tell her you're ok" I whispered, jumping off of her shoulders to hide on the stairs. My blue eyes found hers and I raise my 'eyebrows' [dragons don't have em so idk what to call them] at her. My tail thumped gently on the stairs with impatience, this was where we would start, being friendly. But she did need to stop drinking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Zoey looked at him tiredly and kept walking "I don't have a reason to say hello" she muttered and walked into her room closing the door loudly. She went to her washroom that connected into her room and took the advil pills quickly taking them and walking back into her bedroom crashing onto her bed without changing or getting ready for bed.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Saibot~

My icey gaze narrowed at her retort. Flapping my silent wings, I quickly reach her in bed and snort. I bite her hand roughly, though not as to harm her. "Get up, and tell her you got home ok" My words were stern and demanding.

[ oh poop Wink ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 pm

The mOment zoey crashed on the bed she almost fell asleep but as saibot bit her hand she turned over and pushed him away. She ignored his stern tone, as she did to everyone who tried to use it on her. "leave me alone" she whined

(ugh just came back from the dentist..Sad they stuck a giant needle in my mouth.. Now im talkin like an idiot XD)

Srry for short post im on my ipod
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

[ Hehe, Daydreamer after dentist xD ]

Saibot~

I growled low in my throat at her reaction. "Fine, I will have to tell her myself" I smirked and turned around, stretching my wings and taking into the air. I glide to the door and turn the handle with my teeth, opening the door and pausing only slightly in case she had anything to say about my actions.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

(arrggg not funny when i talk my right side of my face doesn't move! ITS FREAKIN ME OUT...oh and i cant eat meanwhile my dads like devouring piizza and im just starting at him with the -evil look- lol XD )

Zoey raised her head slightly with a look that could kill birds in mid-flight. She grumbled something under her breath, as she heaved herself up "I just want to go to sleep" she complained but walked over to the door anyways and openened it "Mom sorry im home late im fine" she said and closed it again not waiting for a response. "are you happy" she said with a annoyed tone before walking back to the bed this time pulling the covers over her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Saibot~

I snort "For now" I said and watched as she heaved herself into bed. "Change into pajamas" I said. I knew I was being rough, but she needed it. She also deserved it.

[ Sorry, brain fart

And lol, sorry its not funny but it is xD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 pm

(aha yea im laughing at myself so its all good XD)

Zoey just moaned something in reply and pulled the covers way up over her head, the advil still hadn't fully kicked in yet and her head was still pounding and spinning. "Leave me alone" she said loudly from under them, but her voice was muffeled and sounded feeble.

(aha its ok, im kinda tired and having a brain fart too tongue
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Saibot~

Snarling roughly, I hold myself from biting her harder. "Now" I command, landing on the ground and watching her with icey eyes.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Zoey kicked her covers off her, pure annoyance flashing in her eyes as she glared at him. She walked into her washroom slamming the door behind her and took a moment before walking back into her room falling back down onto her bed, she looked really tired and yawned before looking back at Saibot with droopy eyes "now can i sleep?" she asked him with an irrated look on her face but it looked softer than before
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Saibot~

I lift myself onto her bed and lay at the bottom. I lift my head as she storms back in and covers herself. "Now, you may rest" I smirked and rested my head on the bed.

[ ERG I AM SO ANNOYED THAT I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!! ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next