Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd. Empty Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:05 pm

The 5 mares ran across the land as the thunder strikes down a pone the world. There stud behind them running fast as they approach the cave. All of them then went in but the stud,"Stay,I must do something".

The next morning the lead mare walked out to see him dead and screamed and ran to him.Lightning had struck him. The other mares rushed out but stopped and let silent tears role down there face. Then Jules ,the lead mare, Instructs the herd to fallow her. Soon enough they were in a different valley ready to start over and find a new stud BUT little did they know a forcer would come or maybe a bunch.
Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd. 2128866216_1bae9b2c65

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t8137-my-herd-of-paints-and-2-bays

Back to top Go down

Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd. Empty Re: Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd.

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Libra lead the way into the forest. He breathed in fresh heat smells, but only miles away. He snorted to Orin. "Their might be some mares up ahead. I want you to rest and be your fullest tomorrow. If you succeed, you get mares." He said. He gave Orin an cold, hard look, and went to get an sip of water before grazing.
Orin Followed him. His tool came out in excitement. Libra got most of the mares last time. He grazed quietly, then went to get an sip of water. He enjoyed sleeping on the cool shade, his dark red coat painting the night. He closed his eyes for sleep. He saw Libra sleep next to him sometime during the night.

Libra watched the mares every move, studding them. "Are you ready?" He asked. Orin nodded his head. "Scare them into an circle. If anyone escapes, beat them with an Pine branch." He said. He gave Orin an long stick covered in Pine sap. It has razor sharp cone needles, and only an little of the stick was bare, and very smooth.
Orin looked at the mares, his heart was pumping. With an silent signal, He burst into view, charging at an full gallop at the mares. He surrounded them, then threatened them with an the stick. "Stay in an circle or I'll stab you." He said, his teeth bared.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd. Empty Re: Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:32 pm

The mares busted out lathing excepted for Juliet a beautiful mare who was the lead mares daughter and was built good and was the youngest.,"A stick?Really?" Said Coco. Her twin ,Chocolate , laughed at her words. Mia then snatched the stick from him and broke it into two. Unlike the other mares 1 year old Juliet was in her 1st heat and was curios.Her tale was to the side and she reached her lead out to him nickering gently.She then approached him. The other mares knew most youngsters did this and serounded her.They were in a circle but there butts her faced away from the stud.There teeth bared,while Juliet grazed in the senter her heat sent flowing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Libra walked out from hiding, with an evil smirk on his face. "I wouldn't be so ignorant. You guys make me sick. Orin, get Juliet." Orin quickly grabbed her mane, pulling her like an rag doll from out of the herd. Libra backed up, and bared his teeth. "Who's next? Maybe we can take the lead mare next time." He smirked. He looked in the herd, looking for any other mare that he might easily force. He looked at the horses, studying them and guarding his brother with the mare. Orin Dragged Juliet to the wall. He let go of her mane, and mounted on her. He slid his tool out of his sheath and pumped hard. He gripped her with razor sharp hooves that almost broke skin. He plunged in again, going faster and faster everytime.

(What are their ages?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:59 pm

(Juliet-One Jules-6 Coco and Chocolate-3 Mia-6...How would he know Juliet's name?)

Juliet Wiling let him mount her but flinched when he entered her.She felt his razer sharp hoofs and hold in a scream.She then back into him.

The other mares,not including Jules,tried to stop Orin from taking her away,"Stop"Said Jules then trued and approached Libra. She pressed her chest agents his acting like she was willing but then she reared and knocked him down.With her hoof on his neck she turned her head and screamed to the others,"RUN"! Her voice was loud and echoed for miles she was strong. She watched her herd leave and got off him.Her tail was clamped and she knew he would most likely attack her for that and seriously hurt her but she stood there blocking him from the feeling herd.

Mia being the oldest out of the three took lead and led coco and her twin out going fast as they could.

(It's a rainy day)

Then Mia slipped and let out a ear periceing nay and looked to her leg,"Is it broke?"Asked Chocolate but Mia only replied with a yell ,"Go!!!!!!!!!!"

The two trued and ran as fast as they could leaving sight.

Once they were gone Mia tried to stand but fell.She was in a giant mud poled. Blood seeping from her leg. She let out a neigh in defeat and laid her head down.

Jules ears picked up and she spoke ,"No" Her voice was low. She then looked to the stud knowing this was a risk. She then trued and bolted to the cries of her best friend.

(Mia didn't break her leg just badly injured it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:20 pm

O and by the way I'm changing Juliet's picture-
Some forecers won't stop till they have a whole herd. Paint_Horse_87_by_FantasyDesignStock
Full view of pic-
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/224/9/8/Paint_Horse_87_by_FantasyDesignStock.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Libra quickly got up, then followed the lead mare. Once He saw her, He charged at her, grabbing her mane and throwing her into the wall. He mounted her, pressing her against the wall. He quickly unsheathed his tool, then rammed in her. An minute passed, then he released his seed into her. He grabbed her mane, and threw her at an tree. He saw blood trickle down her body. With one last grunt, he grabbed her and leaned her against the tree. He mounted her again, his tool penetrating even more. Once he felt blood on his tool, he released his seed into her, then kicked her in the barrel, hearing an crack. Orin quickly jumped back on Juliet, putting her tool in her and releasing his seed. He grabbed her mane and quickly flung her to Libra. "Get any mare that you can. Bring them back here." He said. Orin galloped towards the mares, and not long did he hit rain. He saw the mares around an muddy puddle. He saw the mares were to far gone, and he looked at the Mare on the ground. He grabbed her mane, and threw her down at the ground. He picked her up again, and dragged her body back to Libra. When He got there, he was tired, but He slammed her against the wall, and unsheathed his tool and rammed into her. He rammed hard, and he caused blood in the mare. He snorted and continued, then releasing his seed into her. He threw her at Libra. Libra Quickly mounted her. He pounded into her, and he held his seed for as long as he could. When he could hold it no more, he released, then pulled out before all of it could get in their. Orin rested quickly, while watching the mares. While Libra was resting He mounted Juliet, and throwing her to the ground. He also mounted the lead mare, He penetrated her but didn't release his seed. "Are you rested?" He asked. Orin nodded. "Go fine the rest of the mares. I'll take care of these. If their too hard to handle, then force them or break an rib or 2. Don't be gone for more then 5 days." he warned. Orin quickly took off, tracing the trail or hooves.

(ok. Sorry i thought your horse said the name Juliet.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm

(No offence but your post is confusing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 pm

(it is? just try to follow it the best you can. I don't know how to make it simpler.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 pm

(Ok so Libra found the lead mare forced her then hurt her then forced her aging.
Orin got off of Juliet then remounted her and when finished slung her to Libra.
Then Orin set out to find the other three but only caught Mia and hurt her dragged her back forced her then slung her to Libra.
Then Libra forced her.
Then they went to sleep for the night then awoke the next morning and Orin set out to find the twins.
While Libra forced Juliet then through and forced her mom.
????Right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm

(yeah)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm

The 3 mares were hurt. Juliet from pain of being forced harshly. Jules from being attacked and Mia from hurting her leg. They awoke tiered. Mia unable to stand.
Juliet stood up and stood by Libra while Jules stood away from them grazing.
Mia tried to stand but needed help but the other two were a bit frightened.

The twins had been running all day and night and Coco was about to give up but chocolate edged her on till she could no longer run,"I'm sorry Coco....I hope they don't catch you but I can still run""Go save your self."She replied and stood there looking as if she could fall.She grazed.She was 10 miles away and not looking to good while her sister counted to run.....

2 days later-

Chocolate had been running 2 days and one night not stopping and finely clasped out of breath painting hard.She then raised to her shaky legs and got a drink of cool water making herself feel better.She then ate awhile then went in a cave for the night to rest.

Next morning-

She awoke and ran out of the cave and soon found her self falling off a mountain which she had not seen. Lucky for her she landed in a stream some how unhurt. She then got out and hid in a rock cave carved on the mountain next to the one she fell off of ; Some how made a fire. She laid around it crying herself to sleep.A deep sleep.

(Feel free to post what happen every day...if you want)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 am

Orin galloped. He was 3 miles away from the mare who fell. He galloped till late afternoon, started to graze on the grass. He went over and drank the cool water, then went to an deep, peaceful sleep.

~Day later~
He woke up completely rested as he went to graze and drink. He started to gallop for the mares only an couple of hours before Sunset. He started to gallop after them, with frighting pace. He got there when dusk was about to fall. He smelled an one of the mares, and walked into the cave. He saw the mare sleeping, and he stepped over to the fire. "Night night." He said evilly. He put on the fire and hit the mare in the barrel, causing an crack. He grabbed the mares mane and threw her outside the cave. He dragged her several feet then threw her up the tree. He unsheathed his tool and mounted her, He pushed hard, then penetrated. He forced in till he felt blood on his tool. He released his seed and bit her legs, causing blood. He pulled her mane up and asked, "Where is your sister?" He said, then threw her to the tree.

Libra silently watched the mares, restoring all his strength. He nipped jules to get her closer to the mares. His tool was tired of forcing, and it needed rest.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

(The one in the cave is father away then the other so he would find Coco 1st before her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:21 pm

(ok how about he found the one that was farther away?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

(I guess)

She awoke and fought him but failed. She amdly tried to rear when he asked her that but only got 3 inches off the ground. She snarled,"Why should I tell you? I rather die!" She screamed and tried to take off running and she suseded. She went fast and dispersed from view and kept going.

She snorted and beard her teeth and put her ears down then laid down. Juliet walked to her and laid next to her and some how Mia stood up. Blood gushing out of her leg. She fell with a scream and if you knew better it was obvious she was going to lose this foal. She then managed to get up and limped to he others and laid down. Jules started to stand up but stopped and laid back down and rested her eyes. She snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Orin followed her, and quickly overtook her and rolled her on the ground. He threw her towards the ground. "Tell me or I will kill you BOTH! I will also report to Libra, and if I don't succeed getting you back, I can do whatever I want to you and your sister." He evilly grinned. "Your choice decides the fate of your sister." He said, and kicked her in the neck. "Hurry up mare, before your 5 days are up. Ether way, all your herd is in our possession. You'll just be lonely searching the land and will get forced again." He said, the throwing her against the cave.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm

She stood up all bloody,"Maybe I would be more wiling if you weren't so abusive." She said before felling down dead by the looks out it but ten minuets later she sprang to her feet and amdently neighed out for her mate but no reply. She then turned to him,"Who are you?"She didn't remember and who knew what caused this to happen,"Dakota!?" She called out his name aging.

(Dakota is the dead stallion who died because of lightning.)

She then nickered,"Coco!?" She stated pawing the ground then stopped and looked to the stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

(Who looked at the stud? Chocolate or Dakota?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

(Dakota is dead so I think he can't do that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

(Ok.)
"Perfect, now I have all the mares." He gave an evil grin, and bit Chocolate's leg, spraining it. He unsheathed his tool and mounted her, plunging his tool deeply into her, but didn't release his seed. He threw the mare at an tree, almost breaking the tree. He dragged Coco with her, and herded them together. He nipped them, causing cuts on their rumps. "Hurry up. It's almost sunset." He said. Once he smelled Libra, he nipped the twins harder, making them gallop towards Libra. He dragged the mares to the rest of the herd, then Libra gave an evil smile. "Good work brother. What mares do you want?" Orin grinned. "I would like those 3." He said. He pointed towards Juliet, Coco, and Mia. "Their all yours." He said. He went over to Chocolate, and bit her shoulder, causing an medium size wound. He mounted her, plunging in deeply and causing blood. He released his seed minutes later, and sheathed his tool that was covered with blood. "You are our herd now." Libra spoke. "You listen to us now. Anyone that trys t escape will be beaten, mounted, or Killed, maybe all 3. You follow our rules." He said with an evil grin. "Adapt or Die." He added. He let Orin rest while he herds the mares towards an grassy field. He lets them graze and drink at the pond while he watches them. He checks the mares, seeing if any are talking or planning to escape.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Coco herd her name and came to her sister only to have this done to her?She thought while standing in the field.
Jules walked to Libra "May I ask for permission to go some were? I'll be back in a hower at the longest...I just want to barry my mate Dakota....I never got a chance." She spoke with a trust worthy voice and a hint of honesty in her eyes.

While they spoke chocolate laid down breathing haivly. She was giving birth but something was wrong. She pushed 2 times and the foal was out it was not fully formed. It was a Adobtion (I'm petty sure that's the word it means that the foal died in the mom while still forming and gives birth to it)sadly.She raised her head to look. Seeing what she saw she stood up and walked away from the body.she was tired so she laid down."If those stallions took better care of there mares this wouldn't happen...you need a mare that's not hurt."She mumbled while laying down by the pond doubting any one herd her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm

(When you lose the baby while its still in the mom its called an miscarriage.)
Libra looked at the mare, but knew he would be too stupid to let her go alone. "Orin wake up." He said. "Follow her and make sure she doesn't leave." Orin nodded. "Go mare." He said. Libra looked in the field, looking for an special plant to heal wounds. He found an good supply and went to heal their wounds. He wrapped it around Mia's leg, then put purple mushroom shavings on the patches. He went to get an drink of water, then took an look at the mares grazing.

(The mushroom dulls the healing affect so they can still make the injury worse if they use it.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm

(Thanks I totally couldn't remember the word. Guess I need to study more. Wink )

she put her ears back when he put the mushroom on,"If your going to do that why not just kill me? The mushroom will make it worse" She sighed,"If only we knew were our heeler was."Her voice was a mumble as she thought of there brave female healer who went missing.

Jules smiled,"Thank you."She then went at a very slow trot basicly a fast walk to the area.She put her muzzle down and touched the dead black studs cheek. She then looked around. She saw a whole big enough and put him in it. She looked around and found 5 big boulders. She tried and tried but she could only make them barley budge.She needed help.But then her ears caught a loud noise. And like all the mares did with Dakota she walked to Orin's side. She looked around then herd it aging but louder,she smelt the air "Wolfs" And with instincts she whipped her head around and yelled,"Run" Like as if there was a herd behind her,"Dakota I'll take care of the herd."She then shook her head and snapped out of it,"Sorry....I'm to use to the old ways....well your the stud I got take orders from so now what?"She looked to him then saw them racing at us. When one got close enough I kicked it in the ribs as if I was pertecting a herd like a lead mare would.I then turned and with instincts I ran back to the herd and to Libra "wolfs!" I warned him then went to the other mares "Wolfs!" They scattered,"No!"I yelled and they stopped in there tracks,"As your lead mare I say we stay put and listen to them." "But we don't have Dakota!" "They'll let us die!" "They don't care about us.!" I reared and landed with and enormous thud. "ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed,"It's just a D A M wolf pack!" I spelled the word out instead of just saying it. I then walked to them,"Form a circle,"Head facing out".They listened and we waited.I then saw it charging. I let out a battle cry. I felt like telling them to fight the pack but some of us were hurt and some to young and all but chocolate pregnant. I looked to Libra as I use to look to Dakota. I missed Dakota who would give every last breath to save his herd but would Libra and Orin? I then looked back at the pack. There was at least 20 wolfs. I pawed the ground and lost it. Pergenet or not I wasn't going to let my herd get hurt. I raced at the wolfs and pinned one down breaking it's ribs and killing it instantly. Then a bunch of the other wolfs jumped on my back and I reared. There was cries of wolfs in pain and myself. Blood flew every were.I was losing stranth but kept fighting but they kept coming at me till I fell and I knew once you fall your dead. But I wasn't going to let that be.I sprang to my feet covered in blood and snorted in ones face.I bucked and kicked sending them flying. Then they stop messing with me exapt for one who was chewing on my ankle.I watched them race to my family,"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"I yelled but fell and with one hard,fast,powerful kick I send the one on my ankle flying. I raced to the herd but was a bit to far away. Can I make it in time? I wondered as I galloped to them.

(There is 28 wolfs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 am

(Whoa)
Orin quickly galloped to the herd, and started trampling wolves. The wolves started jumping on him, and he rolled on the ground, killing the wolves with his weight. With his soft underbelly exposed, an wolf tried to take advantage of him. He jumped for the kill, but Orin's hooves cracked his skull. He quickly got up and went towards the remaining wolves. He scared them, their numbers now dwindled, and many of them wounded. Orin still took care of the injured wolves still in the area. Libra check out the mares, healing their injury's. He put Pine sap on their wolf wounds to stop infection and to heal. He put new wraps on the mares other wounds. "We have to go. The wolfs are likely to come back, and your foals will be in danger. We are lucky they came now, but if they come on in the night, many of us are going to be killed." He spoke gravely. "Despite your wounds, we must move before they come back." He said "We leave tomorrow and Sunrise." He said, then started to graze. He softly nuzzled his brother, and began to groom him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next