Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series

Go down

Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series Empty Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm

They've been in hiding for decades beyond memorizing. Finally, the Destruction has passed and they are ready to emerge from their hiding places again and become "One," as the elder spirit, Zerin Lyall, says. This may prove difficult for the unstable pack of wolves as they face trials and tribulations beyond their greatest imagination.
Are you ready to take on the adventure?

Hello, everybody! I've created a website [ pick'n'play ] for Zerin's Eagles!! Each person may have up to 2 wolves each. The roleplay will be done on THIS website. I'll create the post for Chapter One as soon as all 12 remaining wolves are taken. :] Thanks.

The one omega is reserved, sorry!
FIRST, read the rules of this roleplay series, then feel free to explore the rest of the site!

NOTE: There is a News section on the website. That is going to be reserved for anything significant that happens in the roleplay. If wolves mate, have pups, or if a wolf dies. Any more questions, ask me on this topic. :]

Back to top Go down

Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series Empty Re: Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey! I keep trying to join, but it says I already have an account with both my dads and my email....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series Empty Re: Zerin's Eagles -- New Roleplay Series

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm

You don't have to join. :] We're roleplaying this website, so I'll just put your username on here onto the wolf you wish to play, and that's it! You don't have to join. Either way, I honestly don't know what to tell you. That's happened to me before, and I can't seem to make it work either way. Sometimes it just doesn't let me on at all. It's really weird. The site has a few bugs, but I can contact the site creators if you want me to. I'd be happy to do that for you [and me, more or less].

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

OK. Can I choose a wolf and make one? If not I don't care
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Can you make me a year old wolf in human years? I'm not sure how old that would be in the game but could you make her like this?-
Gender-Fea
Crush-None
Mate-To young
Pups-To young
Personality- Sweet,smart,silly,intelligent,brave and shy,strong,and the rest find out.
Appearance- She haves golden amber eyes and a red brown coat (Like the wolf in this picture but as a pup- http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4114/4856947906_03a94a7a70.jpg)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm sorry guys, but can you just pick from the wolves created? I can't let the roleplay get too big. There's already 14 wolves. :[ I hate saying no to people, but I'm afraid it's a no for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Ok, then Can I have Taiga?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down