Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all)

2 posters

Go down

There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all) Empty There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:23 am

Name: Chiya
Breed: labrador/pitbull/mix
History: Chiya was born into a litter of 5 on October 13. They said that all the pups would die, and they were right. During the cold spells of winter, 4 of the pups died. Chiya was lucky to survive and she was called a 'miracle pup.' A 21 year old reporter adopted Chiya after she was weaned.
Appearence/Pic: There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all) 3747865099_8e812532b2

(I'm starting off where the end of the history ended)

A month later, Chiya was hit by a car and her left hind leg was badly damaged. Luckily she was still able to walk and run, but with a slight limp. One year later, her owner had a argument with his boss about money and bills. Chiya overheard them say things like "You'll be fired if you don't pay your bills!" or "Stay for more hours!" But there was one thing that made Chiya's thick pelt even seem as cold as ice. "Sell that dog!" Her owner yelled something that sounded like "I'd never! You!..... Ugh..." and then hung up. Chiya whimpered and nuzzle him, but he ignored her and stumbled up the steps. She waited at the bottom, batting at a toy bone. Her owner came down angirly, and he kicked Chiya in the chest. She fell backward, huffing. Scramlbing to her paws, she looked at her owner, who now looked like a stranger...

Back to top Go down

There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all) Empty Re: There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 21, 2011 9:52 am

Do you want mew to reply wiht another dog or a human?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all) Empty Re: There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 am

You can choose, but I perfer a male dog Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 am

May I join? Like with a female dog and her brother?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 am

Sure :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:03 am

Name: Harley
Gender" Female
History: She was born the runt and was trapped under a board in the winter by her siblings and almost froze to death. A young girl adopted her and her brother.
Breed: Lab border collie mix (Her mom bred with a different dog than her brother's)
and doesn't get as big

There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all) Pup-laying

Name: Sprocket
History: He was born a litter before his little sister and pulled her out from under the board and brought her inside.
Breed: Pitbull/ lab mix
There ain't no home like the Streets, Right? (Open to all) Murdochshow%20002

(orry for huge size, just right click and hit View image)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Okay, this'll do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down