Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply) Empty They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Name:Diablo

History:Well you may ask...
Personality:--Find out--
Pic:
They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply) First_horse_manip_by_Horse_Girl_101
Diablo trotted slowly, as he walked, he notcied mares starting to notice him. He smiled and looked around. They rolled their eyes and went back to grazing. He heard them mention about him being short. He sighed and pinned his ear to his skullcap. Why did everyone have to be so picky? Even if he was small doesn't mean he was strong. But he was afriad to see others hurt, and just wanted everyone to be at peace, and not a some worthless war. He knew he'd never find a mate, since he was worthless. No mare liked him... he sighed and sat down
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply) Empty Re: They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:22 pm

[ello?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply) Empty Re: They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:06 pm

ANYONE?!!!!!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

[ I'll join just gimme a second... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:08 pm

okays thanks!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Name: Evelyn
Personality: Find Out!
History: Don't Ask. :'[
Pic~
They say I'm too short and too sensitve but does that mean anything. (Please reply) 835s

Evelyn watched a stallion come past, who was rather short. She looked him over for a second and snorted when her friends started cracking jokes about his height. Evelyn was smaller than all of the mares she was friends with, and maybe even shorter than the stallion that had just come past. She stomped her hoof angrily at her friends, "Seriously guys, you're going to make fun of him, but not me?" Her friends burst into laughter and a rather bossy pinto mare replied,
"We do. Just not when you're around." Evelyn gasped and stomped her hoof again, rearing up and hitting the pinto in the face. She neighed loudly.
"Manners, bitch!" Evelyn yelled at her and trotted off, standing 30 feet from the stallion as well as the other horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Diablo looked, seeing a mare bucking one in the face. He wasn't surprised, she deserved it. He watched her walk away, seeing she was kinda short. He got up slowly, afraid to talk to her but slowly got closer. Soon, he realized he was in front of her, and hestiated more than once, trying to get the guts to talk to her. "Well, um, hi. I... saw you back there what was that for?"
He expected something like a back-talk or a mean hit in the face like she did to the mare.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Evelyn watched the shorter stallion slowly get closer and closer. A small grin spread across her lips. Was he really that shy? She looked him over when he was close enough to her to talk normally, and waited patiently for him to talk. When he finally did, she replied, "Hi," she said softly before continueing, dropping her gaze to the ground, "My friends were being mean about your height, and I told them to stop it, and that I was short, too, so why make fun of you when they never make fun of me? And then she said she did make fun of me -- only behind my back." Evelyn snorted. "I got a little bit worked up." She gave him a sideways glance. "By the way, I'm Evelyn, but you can call me Eve or Evie."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Diablo heard her talk. When she said they were talking about him, his heart dropped and he sighed. "They talk about me a lot. That's why I don't have a mate." he murmured feeling heart-broken. He then heard her say her name, and tried to act smooth. "Beautiful name, my name is Diablo."
He shook his coat quickly and sat face-to-face with her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:41 am

"I wouldn't take it too personally," She said quietly, looking at the ground. "Apparently they talk about me a lot, too. So I guess we have one thing in common." She smiled sheepishly, then heard him say his name and compliment her own. "Thanks, Diablo.." the name rolled off her tongue easily. "That's a cool name. Sounds cool." She chuckled shyly a little bit and looked up at him sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 am

Diablo heard her sweet voice, and his heart pounded in his chest. He stopped and looked at her when she complemented his name, he chuckled. "Thanks...uh, yours too." he smiled at her, looking nervously.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 am

She noticed his attitude changed and she looked him over a second,before asking, "Are you all right?" She cocked her head to one side and looked at him with her soft brown eyes. She wondered what exactly was going through his mind at this exact moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 am

Diablo nodded slowly. "Of course I'm alright. I just came here hoping for a mate..." he said slowly but then his voice changed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 am

Evelyn looked a bit surprised but then turned her head. "I don't suppose..." she said quietly, then looked up at him a bit nervously, "I'd be one of the candidates?" She said, her voice a bit shaky. She didn't exactly know how to react to his statement. She'd been forced once, but he didn't look like a forcer. But neither had the last one. Suddenly she became wary of him and shifted her weight uneasily.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 am

Diablo sighed, when she started shaking. "Never mind, maybe I should just leave." he murmured and started trotting off, really concerned.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:26 am

"Wait!" She called over to him, trotting briskly to catch up to him. "Why do you think you should leave...? I'd really enjoy it if you stayed a bit longer..." She looked at him, thinking she had done something to upset him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 am

Diablo was surprised when she came back chasing after him. "Well, I was thinking you didn't want me. You looked kinda uncomfortable." he murmured and sighed. "It might be better if I leave." he said calmly. "Whatever you think I am, I am not."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 am

Evelyn sighed, "I didn't mean to send that message out," she replied, "It's just that the last encounter i had with a stallion didn't end up too well." She frowned. "But I don't think you're like that.... I want you to stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

Diablo nodded slowly and licked her forehead. "Okay." he said and trotted back to where they were, laying down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

Evelyn smiled as he licked her forehead and she walked slowly back over to where they had been standing only moments before. She laid down opposite him so she could look at him. She stretched out her neck in the grass as she laid down so her head was by his forelegs. She snorted, the grass tickling her nose. "How long have you been here?" she asked in general, trying to pick up the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Diablo snorted as she tried picking up a conversation. "I've just got here..." he murmured. He looked out in the distance. He looked at her and tried making a move, by pressing himself up against her, but too nervous to look at her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Evelyn smiled when he pressed himself up against her, and moved her head, resting it on his shoulder. "And how recent was that?" She asked, closing her eyes and enjoying the closeness of a stallion whom she could actually trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Diablo shrugged. "Not recently." he murmured, feeling like a fool. He lied his head on the grass, closing his eyes slowly, hearing the sounds of night.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:20 pm

"You know...?" she looked and smiled at him. "You're not like the other stallions. I could get used to this." She cuddled herself closer to him and sighed happily.

[ sorry it's so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Diablo smiled, hearing her words. His hooves tingled as he blinked a few times. "Well thank you. Of course, your not like most mares." he murmured softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next