Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Leader....

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Am Leader....   Empty I Am Leader....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:52 pm

I Am Leader....   Picnik12
The sun was high now a lot of things were out:Birds, rabbits, deer, bears, a lot of things. It seemed liked everything was up though not everything the noturnal were sleep waiting for night to come, but that was in hours away. A silver brute padded out through the trees his musclar body sticking out from everything else. He was calm and quiet and seeming not to care in the world. His keen eyes were on a deer, as he prowled it. Everystep, took him closer to it. Then when he felt like he couldn't take it any longer, for his stomach growled, he went into the side of the trees running through it quickly. Looking over, he saw the deer right beside him, too in a hurry to realise he was there. He walked to the side and ran up biting it quickly. He screamed in pain, bucking it's way off of Kihyah. The silver wolf almost got bucked, but he moved his way, mounting on its back and digging his claws into its flesh. It was giving up, and getting tierd fast. As he bit on its neck, the aroma driffted through his nose, making him even more blood-thirsty for it. He bit harder, going to its larnyx. It stopp breathing suddenly and dropped to the ground. Before it did, Kihyah jumped from its back. Blood was all around his maw, as he began to it, digging in quickly.
((Reply as Black Wolf Please!))
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I Am Leader....   Empty Re: I Am Leader....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I'll reply!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Yays ^^
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 pm

ill write the reply sunday when i come back from camping i can't reply now im going camping in Mississppi...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:17 pm

aww... okay.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Name: Vana
Nickname: Shadowess
History: Ask though she may have to kill you afterwards...
Personality: ~Find out~
Pic:
I Am Leader....   BlackWolf-1

How's this female? I will have to reply in the morning as I am getting off now. I just wanted to make sure this female was okay to roleplay with Kihya.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 pm

You may post now.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 pm

A black shadow moved unseen in the darkness of the forest looking for some prey to feed upon. Upon the sound of a hunt and the smell of blood the black wolf immediately followed her senses. Vana stayed low, her stomach nearly touching the ground, as she snuck up closer to the wolf and carcass. Prey had been scarce in these parts of the woods and she hadn't eaten since her small meal this morning consisting of a fish and two meager meadow mice. The carcass looked all too tempting, she would have the food if she had to fight the wolf to get it. Not wanting to give herself away just yet, Vana forced herself to be patient and wait in the shadows hoping that the male would go his own way shortly. Though she was extremely hungry she knew it would be suicide to go against this male as she was now. She had the element of surprise but he was also larger than her and she was weak from hunger. This male was now eating and would have his full strength a few minutes after eating. So even as her stomach screamed at her, the black female stayed crouched underneath a decent sized shrub waiting for her chance at food.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Kihyah finished eating, blood was all over his maw. He sighed and looked around, and smelling the air. He smelt a female wolf. Looking around, the wind past by sending the female's scent a certain way. His head turned to see her, weak and small. He growled and bit but then he whipped it off and looked at her. "Who are you? What do you want?" he asked, his voice nice and strong.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Vana backed up further into the shadows when she noticed his sniffing around. Then she crouched low when he turned to look at her. She hoped dearly that he would push it aside as nothing. She knew better. The male wolf addressed her after giving a short growl. Knowing there was no escape if she ran, Vana stepped forward just enough for the male to see her outline in the shadows. She found herself constantly eying the deer. "I smelt the deer. I'm only here for what may be left behind." At this rate if temptation did not quit she would be willing to beg for just some scraps if only he left something for her. Though deep down she wanted to smack herself for thinking such a thing, just a few weeks ago she was taking on wolves like the one before her and coming out victorious. But ever since hunting season she had been chased by many men wanting her dead and soon found herself in an unknown area and low on food. Now, weeks later, she was so skinny her ribs were showing and she found that she couldn't run as far as she used to be able to. Plus she wasn't even attempting to fight anyone, it was unthinkable. As much as she would deny it, it was hard for her to take down a decent deer in her condition. Finally she was at her lowest state, willing to beg for only some scraps. Her confidence was wearing down. "Please, I will only take a little. I'm so small I cannot eat too much, you'll have plenty left." She lied. If she got a bite she'd probably eat the rest of the carcass in an eating frenzy.

Last edited by Blueroanie on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Kihyah looked at her, narrow-eyed. He scanned her slowly. He sensed her fear too easily. He sat down comfroting himself, thinking of what this female was offering him. He looked at her quiet concered she was asking for his catch, his catch. He lifted his crown higher, showing her who was boss and got back up standing taller than, this raggity old female. He sighed and rolled his eyes at her, seeing she was quiet temting then nodded slowly. "And what will I get in return? Seeing that you still can be strong enough to take down a rabbit." he said, knowing this was fair enough. She was already asking for his stuff, so he will get something in return. Wow quiet beautiful. He thought to himself, though he wasn't listening to his thoughts.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Vana noticed him pondering her. She couldn't blame him. No doubt she looked like a mess and with her ragged appeared came an aura of mischief and caution. Then when he stood up and looked more dominant than before, Vana crouched ever lower to the ground and her tail between her legs. She also moved more out of the shadows to pose less of a threat as more of her could be see clearer. Her back half was still in the bushes as she used all her concentration to not look at the carcass. When he spoke she flinched just a fraction, afraid of what he may say. When he finished she stole a quick glance at the deer and looked back at the male. "I can still catch rabbits. They are hard to find around here but I will try my best." She wondered what he was getting at. Would he really take a few small rabbits and give her the deer? Maybe she should just leave and catch the rabbits for herself. It was *his* catch after all and at the moment this was domain.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Kihyah looked at the black ragged female, quite surprised with her attitude. He shouldn't really just make her go off and find some rabbits but what else could he do? It was his catch. He walked over slowly, scanning her body carefully, trying not to scare her. He sniffed her, she had a sweet but horrible scent. He scanned her stomach, which seemed to show her ribs. He sighed and went to her rear, using his skullcap, to push her body over to the carcass. Enough was left to feed her up, though if it wasn't she was out of luck. He then sat up straight watching her carefully, his ears flickered before he spoke calmly. "You may have some, though if you want more from me, you have to gain my trust." he said and ventured out of the way to give her space, and over to satisty his parched throat. He lapped up the water quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Vana noticed the male start walking over and she braced herself for some kind of beating. First he sniffed her and she stood still as he did, not sniffing him for fear he would become angry. Then he looked over at her stomach and looked at her thin figure. She hated being presented in this state, her pride was still intact as amazing at that seemed. When he began going to her rear she closed her eyes and waited as still as she could to see what he was gonna do. But then she felt his head push against her and she jumped forward and then put her feet in front of her to keep her from falling over. Slowly and cautiously, which was agonizing, Vana made her way to the carcass. Then when he gave her permission she turned her rear away from him and then began eating from the deer. She became her vicious and ferocious self once again for the moment that she was eating. She felt as if she could take down the strongest buck in the forest and her confidence came back for that brief time. But after a few minutes, when she finished eating, the feeling left her again. It was enough to satisfy her, but for how long? After she helped this wolf she would have to go and use this new strength to down another deer, hoping that two will last her enough time to get her to a more plentiful area and maybe make her suitable enough to be accepted by a pack. But she had to help this male first.

Vana sat down and began cleaning herself of the blood while she waited for her job to be set out.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Kihyah finally was done. He sat down and relaxed himself, listening to the world for once. He hasn't been this relaxed all day. Just the heart racing and beating type of thing, 'cause your worried you might not catch prey. But he knew he was strong enough to catch it all. He was wondering about the female, where she might got after she was done. He then stopped thinking and went back out of the trees looking at her. He looked at the carcass, all that was left was bone but he was not surprised. He looked back at the female and watched her clean herself from blood. He barked quietly, inviting her over to talk to him, his tail swishing showing he was normal and calm now.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Vana immediately stopped licking when the male came into view. She lowered her head to show submission. Then when he beckoned her, she came. Her tail stayed between her legs even when she noticed his calm nature. Vana was still cautious but was a bit more relaxed when he was this way. Not speaking a word she stood waiting for what he was about to say. She didn't speak unless spoken to. Though now with a rather full belly, Vana was a bit more confident and coat already seemed to be absorbing the nutrients and looked not so brittle.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Kihyah saw how quickly she walked over when he beckoned her over. He sighed and lashed his tail quickly. He looked over at the carcass and then at her again. He nodded slowly. "I see you have eaten, now may I ask for your name?" he asked. He looked to see she was still struggling to trust him, even though right now, he wouldn't hurt a fly. "I won't hurt you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Vana looked up and risked raising her head a few inches to relax her muscles. She was still lower than the wolf but if she stood at full height they'd be eye to eye. Keeping eye contact with the male she spoke with a clear, crisp voice a direct contrast to her appearance. "Vana." When he mentioned he wouldn't harm her she again risked untucking her tail enough to allow it to hang loosely but not wagged or even moved at all. "What will you have me do?" It frightened her to think of what would happen after she hunted for this male. The energy from the carcass would be half gone by then and she would have to try and use the rest of her strength for finding another kill. ~One step at a time...~ She thought trying to calm herself.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Kihyah tilted his head confusingly. "What do you think?" he asked calmly. Why was this mare so scary? He just said he won't hurt her, what more does she want. He rolled his eyes and sat down slowly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Vana was surprised that this male did not try to attack her. She was easy prey at the moment yet he didn't take advantage. This was rare. Most males she came across would have forced her to submission, hence the reason why she was so at the moment. A few scars from these battles were scattered on her sides and scruff but were mostly hidden from her thick fur.

Now as the male sat down, Vana raised her ears to their relaxed, normal state and she allowed her muscled to relax as well for the moment. "You mentioned rabbits. I am a good hunter, but I have not eaten well in weeks. I'm sorry for my meek appearance." It was the most she had said so far to this strange wolf. Seeing as he was so calm, Vana risked a question. "If I may ask, what name do you go by?" She dared not sit, even a calm male as himself may offended by the informal action.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Awww.... Now i can't reply!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:01 pm

JAYY
A extremely huge and dark shadow bolted across the fields. Spiting up dust of dirt as it raced by. The swift, muscular, tall body shape zoomed through theforest. It's speed gentle and light on its footing. The shape of a female wolf attended its hunting postion by a log. Crunched down behind it, watching a elk graze on the nasty green that come tobe called grass. Jayy unleashed her long razor sharp claws thatfew out5 inches long. Her muscular legs and body form was moving back and forth with a hipnotizing motion. Awaiting a few moments for the elk to turn. As soon as the elk turned Jayy made her move. Creeping out from behind the log, cautiously and silently Jayy stalked toward ehr prey. Not making one noise! Jayy got closer her lips pealed back into a deathly snarl. Her long claws scraped the earth as she lurked toward her prey. Jayys fangs sunk out of their sleash, her powerful fangs were stiking out of her maw, 6 inches long they were. Her hips moved back and forth then she finally flung herself at the elk lashing her claws at its sides, then they locked onto its skin. She drove ehr fangs into the back on its spine. Her body weight made the elk fall instantly to the ground. As the elk hit the ground. Scrapling from underneath Jayys grip and weight. Jayy flung a forepaw up into the air, then bolted it down slicing its neck.Bloodflowed out. The body went limp, and the breathing stoped. Jayy snorted and layd ehr paw down on the ground. One of ehr paws upon the elks shoulder. Her back paws standing out like a germen shepard. Stretching out her neck. Jayy let a howl flow out of her maw. Echoing off the walls of the forest trees. Senidng it back to her ears and anyone else who ears her. The beautiful, and dangerous howl would send chills and shivers down any wolves spine that heard it. Even the fear some of wolves could shiver her howl. No wolf could stand the beautiful, and danegrous howl that Jayy previded for the world. Jayy layed down beside the elk her fangs tearing the elk limp by limp. The only thing left of the elk was its head and bones.
I Am Leader....   Black-wolf

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Kihyah heard her ask for his name. He sat down and nodded his head with a sigh. "I go by Kihyah." he murmured. He looked at her, she looked still scared of him, he still could smell that fear scent deep within her. He snorted annoyingly and pricked his ears to hear a howl. He lifted his crown up high, lifted a paw, and gave a nice long melodious howl.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Vana took the moment when he sat down to do so herself. If he wasn't offended by anything she had done now, then she decided to take up with a howl of her own. She looked up at the sky, closed her eyes, and howled with a hidden anger. For a moment the hair on her back bristled and she, for a moment, was in the mind set of her old self. Her muscles tensed and she became the once feared predator of the forest. Images of fallen wolves, sometimes 2 and 3 at once, and blood stained ground filled her mind. She was striving to regain her true self, to recover what was lost. After a few moments she opened her eyes again and lowered her head as she ended her howl. Her eyes still held that ferocious look about them for the next few seconds before returning to their battle worn state.

The day was slowly coming to an end and she wondered what would become of her before the following morning. "Kihyah. It's an honorable name." She said, more at ease then she had been in days. It felt good to howl. It helped her let go of her anger and grief, so that she didn't unleash it on an innocent foe like she had done so many times before.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Jayy pricked her ears to hear a howl ring in her ears. After that another howl came along with it. She snorted and stood slowly. Looking and standing tall with pride and strength building up insdie of her. Jayy lifted her head and sniffed the air. Her lips began to peal back into a deathly snarl. That death itself could not match. Jayy whirled around on her heals to take off down a slope and through the trees toward the scent of a female adn a male.

As Jayy reached them. She hid behind a log. Her mucles popped out of her pelt. Jayy was unusaly taller then the other female. Jayy stood 7.5 inches. Jayy jumped out of the shadows and into the open, inbetween the two. She growled and her fangs plunged out of her maw, sending shivers down their spines. Jayy was know for death of any animal. They call her the seven daethly sinns from the way she acted toward others. Jayy snorted and stood proudly. She towered over the female. But the male was taller then both of them. Her mucles shifted around as her legs moved beneath her pelt.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next