Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ] Empty Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Blurry

She walked around. Looking over her shoulder from time to time. She looked for the one they call Cowboy Casanova. The sun began to fall, and it was getting darker every moment that passed. Blurry picked up ehr pass. she heard a loud howl ehco in her ears. Her heart began to stop, then pound against her chest. She was bolting across the land, soon to lay her eyes on a dark cave. she ran inside and watched as females raced by the cave, Blurry seen the male they call Cowbody Casanova. She stoped breathing as she layed eyes on him. Her heart beagn to go slow again. The male snorted and raced down the hill towards the other females. After a moment passed Blurry poked her head out of the cave and looked to her right and left. Seeing nothing in sight, she lurked out from the shadows. Sighing heavily. She walked the other way, her began to murmur the song she had heard about the male......

[ Song-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_k4xy2uPg&NR=1 ]

Blurry sunk into a old abandoned cabin. She pushed the door open with her nose. The door opened, and Blurry walked in slowly. " Hello." She called. But there was no answer. She sighed and layed down in the back of the cabin. Curling herself up into a ball. She tucked her head inside her stomach and her paws lost in the sea of fur under her chest. The moon shone through the window above her head. The door closed and it made Blurry jump. The wind blew her fur making her shiver with cold, her blood ran cold. The snow outside was lifted up and followed into the open window and into the cabin with Blurry...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ] Empty Re: Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:44 pm

[Where her pic?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ] Empty Re: Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Down below...

Blurry Has The Guns, But Does She Have The Beauty? [ Plz reply. I really want to play her! ] Silver10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 pm

[Oh yeah.. I'll post in a sec...]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:32 pm

[ kk ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 pm

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Dashing
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 pm

(I'll make him 4 and try to make a lot on each post. ^^)

Dashing looked around he snorted, seeing females chasing over the famous dude? Why did everyone seem to like him so? He was everyone always envying him? He wasn't all that. He looked around, people walking around slowly, and talking, pointing at Dashing and his masked face. He narrowed his eyes and dashed into a cabin, he thought as was his. Then, he suddenly spotted a female. His eyes widened. She was curled up, sad looking

'Dashing never saw a female like this one, 'cause a lot looked the same. She was blue and beautiful. She looked perfect, but looked kinda, sad.
He tilted his head confusingly and whimpered lightly, asking 'what was wrong
?'
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Blurry

She felt a presence of a male. Opening ehr eyes she looked up slowly to lock her eyes upon a handsome brute. She blinked ehr eyes abit before stnading and shaking her fur from snow. Blurry glared at him for awhile before her lips parted to let beautiful words flow out her maw. She studdered to say " H-Hello. I-I'm Blurry. You are?" She asked him name. She had not seen the most handsome brute 'till now. Answering his question " N-Nothing."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Dashing smiled and nodded when she got up. He also noticed she had beautiful blue eyes, that matched her fur. He looked at her, his head no longer tilting. He heard her words, stammering and her chuckled. "Hello... Blurry, my name is Dashing." he murmured looking as her eyes locked on him. To hide his embarrassment, he licked his chest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 pm

(I'm bout to go... peace!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 pm

[ Same here ]

Blurry

She smiled and shook her head. Her beautiful crystal blue eyes had a glit of satisfaction. She snorted. " You are dashing." She said and her tail ran under his neck slowly, tilting his head up as she did so. She then smirked and got up. Circling around him, her adn his eyes meet and Blurrys gaze followed his while circling around him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 am

Dashing nodded his thanks before she put her soft tail under his chin. He looked down at it, then gave a nervous laugh, pawing the ground. He looked up at her watching her gaze follow his. "So...uh, I really never saw you around here." he murmured, feeling stupid for asking. She probably did though.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 am

('Ello?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 am

Blurry

She smiled and sat back infront of him. " I havent seen you around here either. I've lived here all my life." She said. Walking out the cabin, and into the sun. Her coat gleamming. Her beautiufl eyes sparkling. She l;aughed and the snow crunched as her paw steped down in it. HUmans looked at her. COming up to her and saying " Hey Blurry!" RUnning their hands down ehr back. she smield and barked. Then turned to Dashing. " Oh, yea i'm Blurry. Come on!" She said flicking her tail and jumping over a truck and then whirling around on ehr paws to jump up and put ehr paws on the open door window, she smiled and pushed off the truch with erh paws and waited for Dashing...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

Dashing gave a confused look on how fast Blurry got super hyper. He went beside her outside, as everyone started to pet her but ignored him. He snorted. Humans never liked him...
He watched as she jumped in the back of the truck, and Dashing instantly jumped on the back with her. "Where are we going?" he asked quietly looking around as the sun shone on his back.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 am

Blurry

Humans passed and petted both pf them. Blurry smiled and sat down on her hauches. " You'll see." She aid and the car staretd it pulled out of the driveway.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Dashing snorted as humans passed him, suddenly petting him. We're they petting him now because he was with this pretty young thing? He rolled his eyes at all the humans, but they didn't seem to notice or care.
Why were humans such buffoons? He learned to like them, but they used him to get to her.
Sighing on what she said, he closed his eyes and let the birds chirp gracefully in his ears.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Blurry

She smiled and layed down in the truck. She closed eyes and listened to the birds, and th wind in her fur. She sighed and grunted. When the truck came to a sudden stop, Blurry instantly got up to jump out the truck and into a vast greenery valley. It's trees and flowers beauitful lined in a row. A river flowed into a vast crystal clear pool of water. Blurry smiled and the sun shone into a huge cave, making the water shine like a thousand rainbows...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Dashing watched as Blurry lied down. He sighed and lied down next to her, closing his eyes relaxingly. Then suddenly, he felt the truck come to a sudden stop and hurt a sqeak as someone jumped down. He opened his eyes fully and jumped down just as the truck got off. He then was mesmerized by a place he had never been. He walked beside her and looked in the water. "What is this place?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Blurry

She answered his question " Sunlight Valley." She said in a beauiful voice. She threw her head up and closed her eyes, smiling. Letting the wind blow against her pelt, her claws unleashed and dug into teh ground as the wind blew agaisnt her pelt...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Dashing looked over and around the small valley, his eyes reflecting off of it. He looked and stopped to look at Blurry. her fur blowing in the wind, and so did his. He smiled. She was beautiful. He looked down at the water only to see himself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Blurry

She smirked and opened one eye of hers and then swiftly junmped into the water slashing it all over Dashings body. She laughed and tackled him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Dashing growled when water was splashed on him. He looked up to see Blurry and before he knew it, she tackled him and he went straight into the water. His head was dunked in then he came back up. He sighed and shook his head, guessing he could play along. He laughed and dunked her head in the water.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Blurry

She laughed and then her head was in the water. She struggled free then went limp.... She smirked underwater and flung him off her with ehr hind paws. Jumping up she growled and stuffened her claws unleashed..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum