Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering...

2 posters

Go down

wondering... Empty wondering...

Post by SunsetBaby Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

As most of ya'll know.. I was here when this site was still just a few people... like yea.. I had some personal issues to deal with and left... I shouldn't have cause this was my place to vent (truely it gives you a sense of being someone else, someone who doesn't have your problems, where you can get away from them and yea..) but now that I'm back, I've been wondering... what happened? All i've read in the announcements is of people leaving and of people getting mad cause of people leaveing.. I'm not trying to bring up bad stuff, and ya'll don't have to explain in depth about it just give me a general idea?? I'm totally and utterly confused...

Sincerly SunsetBaby <3
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

wondering... Empty Re: wondering...

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Some member's got in a fight and they post I sick of this anouncment's I think thing's calmed down for a bit but then in the forum topic's some where anoth fight started and thunderstruck posted she was going to change he ruser name for a reason and then the other fight started on her topic hear in this section and now people are threataning to leave, I think there not real serius who know's I'm trying to forget it now.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Oh.. ok thanks.. I've just been wondering.... that's a lot of trouble just to do something you love to do :/ thanks again Smile
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm

You welcome Smile

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player