Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Not Alone ( Experienced )

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You're Not Alone ( Experienced ) Empty You're Not Alone ( Experienced )

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

The sad song rang throughout the corridors of the palace. The stone walls bounced the noise onto each other, filling the castle's old and shaky frame with the ghostly music. The notes were being sun perfectly, although basically nobody was in the palace. Nobody had been here for years. Except Red. Red had been here forever. She had lived here, she had died here. She was no longer alive, but her haunting melody made its way through the winding hallways of the castle. She sung the same song every day, every night, every hour. It touched the hearts of those who heard it, chilling them to the bone. The stone walls were slowly collapsing, and soon there would be nothing left of the castle she had once lived in, which had once thrived. Her last connection to life would be severed and taken from her, yet her song would live on. No matter what happened, her song. Would live on.

Red
You're Not Alone ( Experienced ) Angel_Paint04_2
Castle
You're Not Alone ( Experienced ) 6a00e55378e88988340120a5bed651970c-800wi

[ 200 words min && before replying, read her bio in Fantasy Bios. ]

Back to top Go down

You're Not Alone ( Experienced ) Empty Re: You're Not Alone ( Experienced )

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:23 pm

( Hey, sorry about the pic! I know it's really not as good as yours... =S )

Bernardo
Bernardo was enchanted at the sound of the woman's voice that seemed to linger throughout the stone building. He stole a gaze at the woman who turned out to be absolutely stunning with lenghtly reddish-brown hair that cascaded down her back so heavenly it took his breath away. The song she had sung was incredible and alluring, but he still remained cautious. He was worried about the woman attacking him, but he tried not to fret about it too much. After all, he was a vampire. His gleaming red eyes were eyeing her every move as he stepped forward, his foot steps making light top sounds on the solid, cold floor. His tongue ran across one of his fangs as he dipped his head in a greeting. "Hello, madam," he spoke with a voice so deep and alluring that it lingered throughout the room they were in. "A Weeping Angel," he murmured softly to himself, unknowing of the small smile attatched to his face.
https://media.photobucket.com/image/vampire%20male/angels_073/story/male_vampire.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 am

( lol don't worry about it. )

Red knew she wasn't alone, and her song faltered for a moment before somebody came into view. Her mahogany eyes searched him with a touch of melancholy longing. The sound of his voice was somewhat comforting. An unknown sensation of the feeling that she wasn't alone flushed through her, but she still remained cautious. Why was he here? How did he find this place anyway? Nobody had managed to make it this far, let alone find her in the maze of corridors of the old castle. She looked at him curiously for another moment or two before lowering her gaze to the floor. "You shouldn't be here," she said softly. Then she looked up and hissed in a cat-like fashion, showing the small points of her fangs. "Get out!" She didn't move from her perch, wings outstretched, but instead left him to do what he should know better to do. Not many people made it here, and lived to tell the tale. She didn't feel comfortable continueing her song until he was gone. She didn't care who he was, or what he knew, or even how he got here. All she wanted was him out. She had been alone, saddened, for 150 years. This was the first encounted with another life form she had had in that entire time. It was unsettling, yet comforting at the same time. She fluttered her wings a bit and gave him a deadly glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Bernardo's red eyes glimmered as he heard her threat and saw her deadly, outstretched position. He knew it was best of him to go, but he stayed put. He gave the Weeper Angel an 'I mean no harm' expression, but as far as he knew, that could change any second. He ran his tongue over both of his fangs to show he too can injure, further more kill, someone with his teeth. "Why shouldn't I be here?" He frowned heavily as he continued to speak. "I believe I have as much of a right o be here as you do," he spoke clearly and sternly as he watched her with narrowed vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:12 pm

"I'd rather not force you to leave, but I can displace you if I must," she replied simply. "And you shouldn't be here because you are techinically trespassing." She hissed and slowly stood up, changing her position so her wings were stretched out as wide as they could, and her hair fell daintily over her face. Her eyes scanned him again, "And plus, I don't trust vampires." She gave him a rather disgusted look, turning back to the swing-like post she had been sitting on and slowly slid herself back onto the smooth platform. She stared him down for a moment, then blocked him out and began to softly sing her song again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Bernardo snorted softly as she dared talk down on him. "Trespassing? I would much rather disagree," he mumbled towards the Weeper Angel with a cold glare dwelled upon his face. "And why do you not trust vampires?" He flickered his eyes back and forth between the sound of wind pressing against glass and her. He listened to her sing a beautiful song, making almost no anger built up inside him. He got lost in the music for a moment, but snapped out of it and blinked rapidly. He tried to stay as alert as possible around her, for she may attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:57 pm

"I say you're trespassing because you are," she said angrily. "Don't play stupid with me. I know you're not." She continued to sing after she had finished ridiculing him, thinking about her old prince who had once been in league with vampires. Then she stopped, "I don't trust vampires for a personal reason." She contiknued to sing the bone-chilling, somewhat haunting song, pouring all her emotions into the words. Each word that parted from her lips was like a dagger in her heart, reminding her of all the times she had been with her prince, all the laughter they had shared, and all the times they'd spent out by the lake, watching the wild horses roam free, and sometimes even daring to venture into the mountains to watch the wild dragons fly around, fighting and crooning for mates. Especially during the springtime when the chicks would hatch. It was always a time of good cheer. Until the 'incident.' The vampires who had supposedly been working with the prince, had double-crossed him ands old out the kingdom's secrets, giving it huge disadvantage. When the ultimatum had been made, and Red's father, the king, hadn't agreed, the vampires had brutally slaughtered their entire family, but slowly tortured Red and her prince. They had made her watch them torture him until he had finally died of exhaustion. She had watched him die... and she had felt the pain as they had stabbed her, left the dagger in her heart, and left her to bleed to death. She didn't notice it, but hot tears were running down her cheeks as she continued to sing the song she had been singing for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Catori – 15 year old girl with long rich brown hair and gunmetal blue eyes; she also has one greyish wing on her back and wears a pair of tattered shorts and a dress with no shoes.She is very timid and carefull when she's around strangers and stays near Alucard.

Alucard – A demon who became Catori’s guardian over ten years ago, Has Pure red eyes and short black hair. He usually wears black boots, a red overcoat and a black suit; he also has a pair of demon like wings hidden under his overcoat.

~Catori~

I sat on the edge of the small well and looked below reaching my feet to the ground like a child. Timidly I looked around for anyone my one wing folded on my back as I looked around scared… “Alucard, where am I?” I asked from what looked like air… ‘This is an old building, I’m sure your parents will be here’ he said through to my mind and I nodded smiling slightly and jumped down in my tattered dress and shorts walking in my bare feet I walked towards the old house and pulled open the door. “Mama, Papa I’m home!” I shouted happily and stopped and looked around “Why is it empty?” I asked and looked around the empty house and Alucard walked behind me ‘They might have moved, it has been over 10 years after all’ “but you said they’d be here” I whimpered and sat down in a corner “why would they leave without me?” I whimpered sadly and Alucard stood beside me and then pulled me to my feet and I looked up and he made no sound and lifted his head “Someone else is here” he said in his usual deep voice…
I looked up to my guardian and made him let go before I brushed myself off quickly and walked around on the old wooden floor followed by him quietly. “Mama, Papa!” I shouted and then came across a room with my name on the door. The house was very old and had ivy crawling up the walls which looked dated and damp. The ceilings were no different and I looked around desperately for someone at all. I was scared of humans yes but I still just wanted to find someone relatively similar. If someone was here it might be my mother or father… I came across a strange person in one of the rooms and stood mostly hidden behind the door… “H-hello?” I asked timidly looking at them and Alucard stood behind me unnoticable and looked to the Weepy Angel and Vampire as I stayed where I was silently and gripped hold of the old door looking at them...My odd grey wing came infront of me as if trying to hide me...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Bernardo let a sigh flow out of his mouth as she heard her depressing song. She watched each individual tear run down her cheeck, making his face flush. For the first time in his life, he had been ashamed he was a vampire. "I'm- I'm sorry," he spoke softly, but tried to stay as on guard as possible. Then out of the blue, he heard the voice of a 15 year old girl. His eyes sharped as he turned around swiftly to face not just the female, but a demon at her side. He had despised demons for all he could remember, so this could get interesting. His eyes were like daggers towards the girl, but he still watched the demon from the corner of his eye. He hesitated to speak since it had been so sudden she walked in here. He furrowed his eyebrows and glared at them both. "Hello," he spoke blandly and strongly (<-- is that even a real word?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Red wiped the tears out off of her face and then looked at the other intruders. Anger welled inside of her and she opened her mouth, letting out a long, ear-peircing cry very similar to that of a banshee. She suddenly turned sorrowful and left her perch, flying to the door of the room, "You're ruining everything, you stupid vampire!" She cried and zoomed down the hallways of the old castle, quickly getting herself lost in the twisting and winding pathways. She came to a dead end and rested up against the wall, pulling her knees up to her chest and cupping her face in her hands, her redish hair falling down around her face. Her wings had a slight droop to them as she let the tears fall gently from her face.

Last edited by Thε Fσrgσttεη on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 pm

"why are you here? where are my parents?" I asked staying hidden and Alucard moved the door away and I gripped hold of the sleeve of his coat and looked to the Weepy Angel.."why are you sad, Angel? Why are you sad? did you loose someone too?" I asked looking to her wings and streatched my grey one...'Catori, be careful, they both don't seem to be very welcomeing creatures' Alucard looked down to me and I looked up and nodded and looked to them again.."where are Mama and Papa?" I asked reffering to the former owners, if there had been any of this old house..
I jumped and hid behind my wing when she screamed and whimpered slightly and Alucard made a low growl and kneeled down and nudged me.."come on, it wasn't for you, it was for the vmapire" he said and pulled my wing away gently and looked to the vampire "sir, what was wrong with the angel?" I asked nervously still clinging to Alucard.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Bernardo sighed as the Weeping Angel fled away from him. He redirected his attention towards the human and her protector with a somewhat sneery expression. He then relaxed to some extent, but was still very cautious of the demon. "She's been through hard times," he answered simply, not feeling the need to get into details. He then darted after the Weeping Angel, getting lost numerous times. He had captured her scent and traced it around the building until he had found her pressed against a wall with her hands up to her face. She appeared to be crying, so he quietly made his way to the front of her, but managed to keep his distance. "Miss, I don't mean to upset you," he murmured softly and felt his fang prick his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Through her hands, she managed to choke out, "What are you doing here?" She wrapped her large wings around her, so he couldn't see her. She wiped the tears from her face and opened her wings up again, shakily getting to her feet. She didn't look at him. Red sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She sniffed and sighed through he mouth. "How did you find me, anyways?" She lifted her gaze so she stared more at the middle of his face rather than directly in his eyes. She wiped one last tear off of her cheek and took in a deep breath, closing her eyes tightly.

Last edited by Thε Fσrgσttεη on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 pm

"Alucard, Alucard, what was wrong with them?" "That creature is a Weeping Angel Catori, not an Angel. 15 years old and you still act like a kid?" he said and looked down at me and I let go and walked around looking at the place curiously ad went over to where the Weeping angel was before she left and Alucard watched carefully. "Alucard, why are you quiet?" I asked 'because I don't feel like talking' he answered simply and I sighed and began singing a tune I remembered from when I was with my mother and looked around the place still curiously but still carefully and timidly...
'So why is a Vampire and a Weeping Angel here anyway?@ he asked them both through mind listening to the song I sung
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Bernado gave her an almost comforting gaze although her eyes didn't quite meet his. "Vampires can pick up scents of any species," he spoke deeply as he continued. "I came here to help you out, even if it seems I can't. I, too, have lost someone I love." He sighed softly as those haunting memories came back to terrorize him and make him furious at himself. He couldn't bare to even recall much of his past. He felt his fangs with his tongue, remembering who he was, and how he was going to be for the rest of his days he spent on Earth. He heard the echoes of the human and the demon talking, making his haed flip over his shoulder to see if they were behind them. Nope, nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:15 pm

"How can you help me after what your kind did to me?" She slumped against the wall and began to sing her song again in a shaky voice. Her hair cascaded around her shoulders like a waterfall of maroonish blood. Her wings sagged by her sides as she tried to keep herself from crying, and tried to keep singing each word of the song as beautifully as she had when she wasn't having a nervous breakdown. She sang with an added dose of unintentional venom, although she didn't intend it. She rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes tightly, singing the song at a regular pitch, but it carried throughout the hold castle.

Last edited by Thε Fσrgσttεη on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"ah, found you" I said troting over and looked to the angel and smiled and put my hands over her ears..."Mama, said Angel's shouldn't cry" I said quielty and Alucard appeared and walked from the shadows leaning against the wall 'Catori, I told you to be careful, Vampires especially are not to be trusted' I feltmore relaxed with Red since she had wings as well even thoguh I only had one, her's also had feathers unlike Alucard's wings which were both bat like. I sang her a sweet song to try and stop her crying removeing my hands slightly. It was childish and sweet not what you'd expect to hear. Alucard watched keeping an eye on the vampire ' Dare to go near her and your dead, understand?' he said through thought ot the vampire a feirce tone came with it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:28 pm

( Waiting for ^Rawr^ )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Bernardo listened to her song untill it was over. He wished it wouldn't end, but everything has to end at one point or the other. "I didn't do this. My species did," he spoke promptly before adding, "Atleast you didn't kill your love if that makes you feel any better." He bared his teeth as his fists clenched, dark veins popping from his neck and arms. His eyes closed tightly as his eyes met the floor, stuck in a flashback. "The blood," he muttered quietly to himself before his eyes went wide with horror. He remembered how sweet and warm her blood was, and how rich it was. She was human, and unfortunatley, she fell in love with a man far before he became a vampire. He licked his lips as he could almost taste the luxury. He pounded the ground, telling himself to not think that way. His direction was caught by the demon who demanded not to come near Catori. "I can't promise that," he muttered slowly and looked back at Red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Red didn't like the attention she was getting from the human. She hissed angrily and flapped her wings, forcing the human to back up. Red glared at the demon, "You, especially, don't belong here." She snapped, clenching her fists. "If I have to, I will Displace you." She said through clenched teeth.

( Sorry so short. o.o )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:37 pm

I backed away and hid behind Alucard and he growled low...'She is only a child trying to help, can't you even see that pitiful Angel' he thought and I tugged his coat and shook my head "I'm sorry, I'm Sorry I didn't want to make you angry, I only came to find my parents, I'm sorry" I said scared staying behind Alucard gripping his coat with my wings hiding me again Alucard looked to Red."I suggest you rethink your actions" he said and lowered his head to look down at me and tapped me lightly with one of his claws bat wings and I gripped tighter not sure what to do...'As for you vampire, you dare hurt her nad you'll regret it, both of you actually'

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Bernardo narrowed his eyes and hissed furiously. "She can do what she desires!" he spoke hastily and angerily as a spark of madness aggitated his mind. He cleared his throat before throwing the Demon and human a deadly glare and hateful eyes. He furrowed his brows and mumbled beneath his breath for a brief moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

"You are in my castle," she snapped at the demon, standing up. "I can do as I please in my own home. And don't get too cocky, filthy demon. I'm stronger than I look." She reached out and brushed her fingers along his right cheekbone, leaving a scorch mark. She then turned back to the vampire, flashing him a quick smile before turning back to the 15-year-old girl, "Forgive me for my actions, but I don't usually accept comfort from the likes of you."

Last edited by Thε Fσrgσttεη on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:47 pm

I looked to her "I'm sorry, but you have two feathered wings, I thought you were like me" I said nervously not parting from Alucard in the slightest "Alucard is my family, don't make him go" I whimpered afterwards and he looked down as I clung to him still hiding beneath my wing "please don't hurt him either, please" I said and then let go and fluttered my wing and floated slightly and touched the mark and it was gone as if nothing had happened as I traced my finger along where she had... "don't hurt him, don't hurt" I landed falling backwards...Alucard just remained silent and still not moving in the slightest
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Bernado gave Red a small smile in return before seeing the human fall backwards. He glared at the demon and sneered. "Take care of your human." He shuddered as he spoke the word human. He cleared his throat and awaited for something to happen. He wanted to say she was nothing but food, but he didn't dare do so. He wouldn't be the one to cause fights so quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum