Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!)

3 posters

Go down

This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) Empty This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

(Rawr, Sunset Baby, Timless Silence, Love me or hate me, The Feather That Float's, Redhead, Guardian Angle, Eclipse, Echo, To Late For Mercy, Wild One, The Missing, The Forgtten, Gold Horse, Ect)

Please yall reaply and evrey one ell's to,

Let's get to gether agian by using our first horses we evere used on horse island I'm using mine Shetan please post back with the first horse you ever had any one please and we will make one big topic apolagizing to Horse Island this may sound silly but we ow her one don't you think, we aren't just apolagizing to the site but to each other and our selves.

SHETAN (means devil in Arabic)
Color-black
Eye's-brown almost black
Breed-Arbian stallion.
Persanality- He love's to run and run to win, want's to start his own heard someday. Will help any one in need of his help. Does not like a pushy stallion. And is not all talk and no action. He is the action.
[img]This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) 53393412[/img]

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) Empty Re: This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Ummm idk the first horse i ever used... xD

Back to top Go down

This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) Empty Re: This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Thank's we need the other's to please reply evrey one thank's The Forgotten!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 pm

What do you want me to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm

I would like evrey one to try and use the oldest horse character or horse related character they have and we will all meet in the garden to make a topic with ech other to apolagyze to evrey one but I don't think you did anything wrong we just need to learn to get along agian all off us need to keep horse island active so I came up with this idea hopefuly evrey one is there I will start the topice if you want?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Ok. I'll try to find my oldest horse character....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Found him. Smile

Name: Dusty
Color: Dappled Grey
Breed: Arabian
Personality: He is a spunky, energetic stallion that has great fighting skills.
Pic~
This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) Nugget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm

I don't quite understand this...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Geat he is beautiful-I just started the topic in the garden's you cant miss it Very Happy Thank's for finding him if you want spread the word around, Very Happy We are making a huge topic with all active and new member's and all are apolagizing to horse island and ech other so we make a topic in the garden's and try to become friend's agian it is a little hard to understand but i cam up with it real fast Embarassed

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Here ya go Madison100!
Name:Eclipse
Breed:Arabian...
Pelt Color:Dark brown almost like black.
Eye Color:Black as night. But as the bright lights of night touch her eyes, they turn into a icy blue river that clouds into the blue...
Mane/Tail Color:Firey red/orange...
Crush:Not tellin'...
Mate:Nope...
Foal(s):None...
Physical Trait(s):-- Find out --
Personal Trait(s):-- Find out --
History:OMG! Would you ALL just STOP asking me about my History!!!...
Marking(s):A bunch of scars on her body from battles she has been in...
Herd:(Is this gonna be a herd????)
Pic:
This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) 6a00e553bd675c8834010536e8d257970b-800wi
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:37 pm

That wasome thank's Gurdian Angle we have the post started in the garden cant wait to see you there! Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Thnx!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Name: Feather
This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiVDaCGKnaqAVc6sm0FqXa8qSInw7IUWtjSEp_OovJZ2vk3RK6yA
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Awsome Feather we have our topic started in the garden you can jump in anytime you want! Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Already did!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

I replyd Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Well heres mine-
lillyan mare white araben 2weeks no mom markings black star on fore head 4 black sockings ,she is alsow dappuled,and will grow up into one of pretyest horses around ,black main and tail,blue eyes,kind and sweat brave and loveing and lonely but soon will not be loney she will become a teaser and a erasiable mare that many will want,storey of this foal not 2 long a go there was a heard of 3 the dad the mom the other mare and a baby was one its way lilly(the mom)was a wihte mare when her baby arived see slpeed away(to haven)her stallion was in a war over kina(the other mare),he lost and was so hurt that he never made it home,but she made it,she is the cutes litle foal around :)now that i am one how do i begin to play.
(I gust copied it but I'll fix it up and find her picture)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Name:lillyan
Breed:
History:Not 2 long a go there was a heard of 3 the dad the mom the other mare and a baby was one its way lilly(the mom)was a white mare when her baby arrived see sleped away(to haven)her stallion was in a war over kina(the other mare),he lost and was so hurt that he never made it home,but she made it,she is the cutes little foal around.
Personality:kind and sweat sorta brave but VERY timid and she is loveing and lonely
Mate:Nope...
Herd:Nope...
Crush:No one...
Physical Trait:-- Find out --
Personal Trait:-- Find out --
Markings-socking are the way it is in pic main and tail also because, i changed my mind and the black star is still there
Pic:
This one is for Horse Island (evrey one come on in!!!!!!) A2010910181932

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Perfict!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 am

I remeber my first horse ever!! She's named after the famous race horse, Hysterical Lady! I'm on my phone so I'll have to wait a few days before I can use the laptop to search up her bio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

Cool thank's Timless Silence can't wait for you to join cheers

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down