Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences ( Forcer Please ) [[Please Post]]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Consequences ( Forcer Please ) [[Please Post]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Consequences ( Forcer Please ) [[Please Post]]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Anara neighed loudly and snorted, propping her hooves out in front of her and trying to keep herself up. "Get off me!" She snorted loudly.

Back to top Go down

Consequences ( Forcer Please ) [[Please Post]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Consequences ( Forcer Please ) [[Please Post]]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Mahem growled and snapped at her ear furiously and hastily as she dared command him to get off. "Why would I get off such a fine ride...?" His voice was very alluring, but he wasn't expecting her to become calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Anara turned and grabbed his ear in her mouth, yanking on it angrily. Her back legs were soar from holding up his weight. She lowered her head and took a deep breath. She was getting tired of holding him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Mahem snorted and shook his head in frustration as he dismounted and licked Arana's muzzle. "See? It wasn't that long," he murmured with a devilish chuckle. "Riding an exhausted mare is no fun..." he mumbled to himself with a devious smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Anara smirked, he had fell for it. She reared, knocking him on the shoulder. She then turned and bucked him in the throat. "I'll never be exhausted." She turned on him again and bit him on the muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Mahem managed to weave his way around the buck, but was struck in the lip by Arana. "Ah you got me." he spoke playfully, but also in a sarcastic way. He hated being tricked, but sometimes he was too gulliable not to be tricked. He snorted and reared, his rugged hooves scraping Arana's neck from the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:14 pm

She neighed loudly and threw herself into him, attempting to knock him over. She attempted at bucking him again, viciously tearing at his mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Mahem snorted and stuck his tongue out at Arana. "I have no intentions of fighting you," he spoke promptly and sternly, unsure if she would give up the fight or not. Mahem cleared out his throat and let the blows land on him, making him lose his footing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

"Or are you just afraid of getting your butt whooped by a mare?" She snorted and trotted off, flicking her tail and holding her head high. When she was far enough away, she laid down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Mahem he rolled his eyes and slowly traced behind her. "No," he spoke and continued, "I just don't want to hurt my baby's mother." A smirk fell upon his face and he narrowed his eyes in a playful sort of way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 pm

"Like you care," she said angrily, not even giving him a slight glance. She grunted angrily and laid her head on the grass, breathing deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Mahem snorted and rubbed his back against a tree. "How would you know? You don't know me," he spoke almost in a rude way, but he didn't intend it to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 pm

"I don't have to know you to know that you're nothing but a forcer. You have no purpose in life," She said, getting up and walking away again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"Surely I am if I can do anything that a valuable lifeform can," he spoke hastily, "Besides, wouldn't I be dead already if I was so worthless?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

"Not neccessarily," she snorted. "Why are you following me? Aren't you done with me?" She stomped her hoof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Mahem cleared his throat, rather shocked with himself. By now, he would usually of hit the road, but something urged him to stay near this mare. "Well, not necessarily... You [i]do[i/] bear my child, yes?" He shook his mane and nipped at his forelegs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

"I do," She retorted angrily. "But that doesn't mean you care. Don't you have other mares to toy with?" She turned her rump towards him and began grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Mahem cocked his head to the side and nipped at her rump with a snort. "Perhaps, but you're more worth my while," he said, ears twitching. He grazed as he swatted his rump using his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Anara snorted and flicked her tail in his face. "I doubt I'm worth your while. I think you're just trying to get to me." She kept her head turned away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Mahem gave Anara a glare-ish stare as he pressed his muzzle closer to the ground. "Oh, doubt you musn't. You think I am playing mind games with you?" He chuckled softly and swatted her rump friskily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 am

Anara turned, pinning her ears and kicking him when he swatted her. She trotted off a ways and laid down, nibbling the grass quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Mahem narrowed his eyes for a moment as his hooves made impact on his side. He cleared his throat and stomped at the ground to get rid of the flies picking at his hoof-line. He took a few steps closer to her as he made sure he was hers, whether she enjoyed it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Anara gave a warning glance, pinning her ears. She flicked her ears and continued to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Mahem coughed and itched his shoulder with his grass-covered teeth. "So, when did you come here?" He talked as if nothing unusual happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:04 pm

"A long time ago," she replied, starting to calm down a bit. Her ears relaxed and she flicked her tail leisurely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next