Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you tame this Killer?

Go down

Can you tame this Killer? Empty Can you tame this Killer?

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Name: Satan
Color: Black
Breed:un known
17 hand's
Horable temper, not broken!

My scream made all spectator's shiver, as I reared and was pulled through the slid door's the flood light's where turned on. The white cloth had slid down my face and my ear's where pined back. I kicjed and bucked but the ropes tore into my neck and the ropes pulled at my tight halter. My teeth where bare and my dirty long clock like main coverd my face and most of my neck and shoulder's. I fellt the need to be free and roam the untamed wilderniss agian. I could hear the rumble of my heard's hoof beat's. I had been a phantom on the country side. A group of rancher's and come together to track me down to stop me from tacking there mare's and running off with there best horses. I had been chased threw the brush over the cold mountain top that winter and threw a raging river over flowing with broken ice. I had praticly frozen and my heard half dead. It had come down to one fight with a ranch man named Joe who broke many wild pony's but I was his bigest chalege yet. Of course I was not broke and not beaten I would get at him. He was the reason my lead mare Zenyara had died in the river she was the last to live. I had been separated from hear when I had crossed the river but Joe had road his horse through the water and roped Zenyara, she faought the rope and drowned. I tried to save her buy topaling over Joe and his mount but to no avial.

Now I was in the sales ring to be sold cheap, but there where rumor's people would offer lot's of money for the phantom. I ran from theme draging theme, my large and strong body took the strian of ropes well. I had lot's of fresian and belgium horse in me but where not shore what breed's I had in me. I puloled theme all threw the dirt like they did to use. I hear the encuraging call's of other range pony's as they cheared me on. I would not kill theme but sacre theme they soon let go and I was loose! I ran at the chain fences sacring off any one in the stand's. I let my call or chalenge be heard. I slamed by body agianst the fence and came down on it agian with my hooves tearing it down. I heard the call's of handler's as the human's ran toured me to cetch me once more. I reared my eye's afire. I thrashed my front leg's in the air and came back down to dodge there ropes.

Suddenly I fellt the sharp pain of leather tear into my hunches and back and neck. Then another. I screamed again and went to the exsit whitch was still open. I fellt more sharp pain's but did not look back then suddenly a horse and rider came running toured me and I took a sharp turn toured the chain fence. I had nowhere to go! I gatherd myself and leaped into the air. The fence was to tall but I had to make a go at it. The human's groaned thinking I would not make it. There was barbed wire at the top for not truspassing and as I started to make my weay down to the other side I fell suddenly on to the fence!

Sat first I did not strugle, my leg's where dangaling loosley in the air above me, I was lying on my back. Would anyone save me from these human's?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Can you tame this Killer? Empty Re: Can you tame this Killer?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

(Do you want a human or horse, because I could play his little sis or a little girl.. ? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Shore but could it be a older human maybe someone that could break him or it could be what ever age you want thanks for posting to ask me. Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Carmen ~ I sat on the benches watching the magnificant stallion bolt around the pen. His coat glistened as the flood lights shone against his coat. I took of my cowboy hat and lent my elbows on my knees, watching his leg move swiftly about. He was truley the Phantom horse everyone thought was a myth, I thought people would be jumping at the chance, but they were hesitating. Maybe they did not realise how wild he was....

I tied my hair back still mesmerized by him, he screams of anger made all but me shiver, I understood him, new his pain. As I went to bid on him I noticed the other rider come into the corral and started whipping him. I stood up and watched as the beautiful creature tried to leap the fence, getting tangled in the barbed wire. I sighed as everyone back away. I stepped towards him and the men in the crowd shouted " Watch yourself little girl.." I laughed, even though I was 21 nearly 22 they all treated me like I was a little girl.

I knelt beside the struggling horse and placed my hand very gently on his cheek " Calm down boy, i'll get you out just stay still ok.." I said leaning to his leg and untangling the wire. I also waved my bid card, to signal me bidding for him, if I could not tame him, I would release and let him be free on my ranch, then no one would interfere with him...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/15/43/30/05/85984110.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm

I scream agian as the wire pull's on my pelt but then someone touches my face a human! But then I hear the voice telling me evrey thing would be OK the touch of a human some how calm's me. I open my eye wide and rimed white. Lather cover's my body and foam on the corner of my mouth line. My mouth is wide open with teeth bare but I listen to the voice and somthing gently pull's the wire from my leg's and body. I lay still weak from the fight I put up agianst the human's and wire. I would have died I decided if not for the soft and kind human. I barley lift my larg but handsome head off the ground and nicker just above a whisper it was a throaty and deafeted sound, but no I would not give up I would keep fighting but instead I wait for the human's next move to prove to me fully that she ment no harm. I see the wave of a small sgin with black mark's on it and wonder what it ment, the kind human was holding it. Was she keeping theme away from me was she tacvking me away? I lowerd my head back to the ground and groan. My front leg's slowly drag up toured my chest and my hind one's make no movment, was somthing broken!? I stoped and breathed the rope's slowly tuged over my head. I feel the pain slowly leave my throat and know I can breath right agian. I hoped she would take me away from hear. I closed my eye's and pictured my mare Zenyara running with our fillies. Then the large tumblinf water fall and soft lush medow the foal's use to play at. I open my eye's and see a girl human looking down at me then my eye lides grew heavy and I escaped to the darkness of healing sleep.....

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Carmen ~ After seeing the state the stallion had gotten himself into, no one bid against me and I won. I smiled and stroked his face as he slept, " your going to be ok now " I said gently in almost a whisper. I looked at his leg, there was nothing broken, it was just a little tender... they others helped me move him to the large trailer and I looked at him one last time before closing the door and within an hour I arrived back at my ranch, all 23 achers of it. I parked the truck on the dirt and opened the back, seeing him still lie there, I left the door open and placed a bucket of grain and water outside and went inside my small cabin.

There was no fence to contain him, except the outer perimeter fence, so he had all the 23 acers of lush green grass to roam, there was a small orchard and a small lake along with open stalls that were dotted around the place...

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

When I wake I see a bucket of feed and water lying infront of me. I was lying in one of those moving metal box's. I sit up then stand my leg's sore and tender. I walke slowly forward carfule not to tip my food. I remember waking a little when they help the human gril get me in the what was it called agian? I lowerd my head and sarted to drink the cool liquied slid down my throat. When it was gone I slowly faverd the feel of food in my belly. I sudenly look up my eye's wide and exspresion blank. All that land? I move out of the trailer and sigh as I stand on solid ground. I squint relizing I had not seen the sun in a while. I shook all the dirt and hay fell off my coat and hair. Then I broak into a brisk trot exsploring the new teratory. Like a foal in play I kick out and whinny. Even though I was in no shape for such a rump around a long stretch of land I still did it. The wind swept my heavy long main and my ear's pricked. I was loving it until I stopped before a tall fence. I lowerd my head to the ground and leaned agianst the wood and looked out to the open wilderniss. I nickerd low and soft wondering If I would see my home agian but there was nothing to go back to my family and mare, my fillies where all dead! I went to look at my new home some more. There was a small orchard very nice to stand under the canapy of the tree's and run in stall's with a small but cool lake to swim in. In habite I started at a trot and swam to the center of the lake my leg's working hard as I kicked to stay afloat. I kept my head above the sefuce of the water and swam to get all the meamores of human's off my mind but what happend to the kind girl human?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Carmen ~ I stepped outside as he bolted throught the fields and I finally lost sight of him. I stood at the edge of the long meadow and whistled calling Reni, i saw her emerge from the bush and she cantered over to me..I had a differant approach to looking after horses, letting them roam and not keep the locked, i had around 6-7 horses and they roamed around my land doing as they wished, Reni and Braken were the only ones that I rode, Braken was the daughter of the race horse legend Red Rum and Reni was a top dressage horse.

If anyone came to my ranch they might have thought my methods a touch crazy but they worked for both me and the horses. I stroked Reni calmy and she nickered happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 pm

I heard the whinny of two horses and the whistle of a human. I stumbled out of the water relizing my hoov's where voer growing and where craked and chiped. I galloped to see the human girl and two mare's standing before her. The mares reminded me of my fillies but they where full grown, long legged but strong and beautifule. I tossed my head and came to a stop only twenty yard's away. I watched theme closley and waited to see if the mares owuld aproach or should I? I watched as they let the human girl touch theme, tamed horses I thought but did not scoff. I walked a little closer but came to a stop once more. Then with a large huff leaped into a full run and bucked throwing my head. I whinneyd and came to a stop my main coverd the front of my face and my neck and shoulder's. I snorted as if angry then turned to look at theme.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Carmen ~ I smiled seeing the stallion, and lean over the fence to get my hoof kit...It was quite heavy and Reni leans her head over and gives me a hand. I get out my hoofing equipment and lift up their feet checking there were no stones or serious cracks. They were fine.. Braken snorts to the stallion and flags her tail and she trots to me. I check her hooves over and then sit on the fence just talking to them, I would wait for him to come over and not make him feel like I'm going to hurt him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm

I watch as she lift's there feet and clean's theme. How strange what had she used on there feet? I snort but walk slowly over to stop only a few yard's away. Then make my way over to sniff the mare's not wanting my rather giant hieght to scare theme. Then with curiosity and cotion I reach out to sniff the human girl's hand that was resting on the top board of the fence. I pricked my ear's but was ready to run away as well.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Carmen ~ feeling his warm breath on my hand I stay still and say to Braken and Reni " Males huh..."

OOC ~ Brain fart

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

I snort at her commet but stay where I am. I look down at the mares feet and wonder if it made there feet better what the human girl had done to there feet? I nuzzle ther girl's hand but then back away a little to stop and relaxe. Would she do my feet. I turn to look at the mare's. "Who might you be?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Braken ~ I smiled at him and said " She'll do yours you know.." I wandered to the water trough and drank

Reni ~ I nickered gently being the nicer one of us 2, " I'm Reni and that is Braken, the girl, she won't hurt you..." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 pm

I pricked my ear's, I new she would not hurt me but I stood still waiting to see what she would do next I would not mind her doing my feet but if she tried to put another rope on me I would go mad.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Carmen ~ I walked to his side putting the kit next to me and picking out the scraping tool. I put my hand gently on his shoulder and then slowly lowered my hand the the base of his leg, waiting to see if he was comfortable... I looked up and saw George watching,..

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 am

I helped a little by lifting my rather large feet and stood still. she had put her hand on my shoulder for suport but looked up to see someone-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down