Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will fight till' te end!

Go down

I will fight till' te end! Empty I will fight till' te end!

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 am

Name:Destiny
Info:Street Dog...
Crush:Infernal
Mate:None
Pup(s):None
Sibling(s):None
History:She grew up in a family that barely took care of her and her siblings. Soon her sibling died, her mother and father thought it was best to put me on the streets, so i would be safe. After that her mother and father left... When Destiny turned 1 she decided to go and see her mother and father. But what she hoped to be see wasent her mother and father. She the old house they used to live in was torn down, wood, and bricks were lieing upon the earth floor.... Till' this day, Destiny searchs endlessly or her parents.
Personality:Protective. Sweet. Kind. Fearless. She has a bad tember. Bad ass when it comes to some street dogs that like to attack her pack mates. she is fisty. Will NOT stop untill she has found her parents, dead or not. Destiny is a ruthless, savage beast when she eats her meals. She has become more dangerous then most street dogs are, she will claw your flesh off if you lay a paw on her. She has senstive ears, meaning she can hear whatever your are talking about, even if you are whispering, if you got something to tell someone you better include Destiny. NO ONE EVER dares to pick a fight with her, unless they want there fur clawed off. Last but not least, Timeflies is aggressive to humans and other street dogs, not affraid to attack one if they are tencing her to, also she is allowed to attack whenever she likes. If you dont let her, she will go mad, and proably attack you. See what her history has done to this beautiful fae. When ever you knock her down, she will not stay on the ground. She will fight till' forever.
Pic:
I will fight till' te end! Dog_ch11
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down