Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueMoon's Pack

Go down

BlueMoon's Pack Empty BlueMoon's Pack

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am

BlueMoon~ She sniffed around. She called for her advisor, Bruce. "Bruce!" she called. "Get everybody together. I think I've found a good place to stay." She walked around the perimiter and began to scope out a den.

Poppy~ She bounded along behind Bruce. Poppy had a major crush on him. She smiled and followed him around the pack.

Back to top Go down

BlueMoon's Pack Empty Re: BlueMoon's Pack

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 am

Solar Eclipse pricked her ears when she heard that Bluemoon had found a place where they could stay. Finally! She thought in her head. They had been traveling for so many nights and days. The sun was just setting over the horizon as she sat there, her heat beating more than 50 times a minute. Her claws leashed and unleashed faster than ever, and her tail thumped all around.
Charcoal lifted his head to sniff the air. The founded place rang in his ears, causing him to smile. He waited for Bruce to come forward so they could hurry.
Thunderbolt waited patiently at Bruce's side.

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 am

BlueMoon~ she turned and trotted back to the pack. "Are you ready, my family?" she asked, smiling and wagging her tail.

Poppy~ ( awaiting bruce's reaction )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:45 am

NORTHERN LIGHTS-"Hey wait up guys!"I ran toads them,when, i catch up ,i stood by blue moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 pm

( >.< Where's Mythical? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down