Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria the Lioness

Go down

Maria the Lioness Empty Maria the Lioness

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm

(She was born a while ago, I just never made a bio for her so I'm making one now. I didn't like her name so I changed it.)

Name: Maria
~
~
Breed: Lion
~
Coat: She had a thin(short haired) tawny coat with a dark red tint. She has dark brown stripes that cover her body and her legs, that help her blend in with the grass. (You can kind of see them in the pic)
~
Eyes: She has large almond shaped, dark brown eyes. In the right light they appear coal black.
~
Rank: Princess of Mystery Desert (Her father is Raja, the leader)
~
~
Personality: Stubborn by nature, she will stand her ground to the bitter end. Once she forms an opinion, she is immovable, and nothing will change her mind. But that’s okay because she is also a loving, sympathetic and appreciative. She is very understanding, patient, practical and efficient. She rarely get frazzled or upset. She knows her own strength but usually handles situations with dignity and self-control. Push her too far, though, and she can suddenly turn into a raging bull, and once this happens, she will be difficult to calm. Her somewhat placid and caring nature should never be taken for granted. While she is in every way, a very loyal and resolute individual, you should never deceive or betray her unless you don't mind missing a limb or two. She is also very protective by nature and this is particularly reflected toward her family and closest friends.
~
Pic:
Maria the Lioness Lioness-and-cub-small

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum