Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I travel alone (female wolf)

4 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

I travel alone (female wolf) Empty I travel alone (female wolf)

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:38 pm

~Reina~

I ran, fast as I could. I didn't know what I was running from, but I ran. I ran to the a place where many blackberries were. Many rabbits and deer lived here. This is alot better than the Indian reserve. I stopped and ate, not knowing what would happen next.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

I travel alone (female wolf) Empty Re: I travel alone (female wolf)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Spark~ I padded along quietly, smelling the air. I smelled a she-wolf, but I couldn't detect exactly where yet. I continued to follow her scent, interested in her. I came upon a deer and went off track for a moment, taking about 10 minutes to stalk and kill the deer, as well as eat my fill. I howled, announcing my kill, after I had finished eating what I wished of it. In my howl I let other wolves know the food was open to them, and i wasn't going to hoard it all to myself. But then I continued on my way, picking up the fae's scent again and following it diligently.

I travel alone (female wolf) 6a00d8341c630a53ef01156f0b1e5c970c-800wi

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

~Reina~

At first, I thought I was imagining things, but then I heard him. It was a brute. I howled to show I mean't no harm, waiting for him to come in sight.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Carletta~
I sniffed the air I had smelled another she wolf and a boy wolf to I was wondering around I had got bored and ran off I sniiffed again I had knew that smell it was Spark I was wondering where he went I see he has went hunting he's like one month older then me though but I wanted to fllow him so I did I watched him walk around he might have smelled my or that other fae that was running I didn't know why she was running she just was I guess maybe I would go ask her or maybe I would follow spark just because I want to I really don't know.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 pm

I perked my ears, hearing the fae reply. I howled back, now able to locate her. When I came into view I smiled at her gently. "Hello," I barked sweetly. "I thought I heard you."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

~Reina~

I smelt another fae. He brought her with him, I would guess. I skidded to a stop. I had been running for a day now. I turned around expecting them to be following, but I didn't see either of them. Figures I stopped to eat some blackberries from a bush, and decided this is where I was going to stay the night.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I began to smell the other fae and tilted my head curiously. I didn't recognize the scent......there was a taint smell of ' home ' and I furrowed my brow. Instead, i continued pursueing the other female. "I'm Spark," I said to her, walking up beside her. "I have a den off to the north a bit, if you'd like to rest there for the night. Or however long you need to."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

~Extreme~
He walked though the forest, stopping when scenting wolves near-by, he stretched out his neck and howled loudly... Extreme scented a fae, adn he jogged toward the scent, seeing the beautiful fae, he decided to intruduse himself. " Hello ma'am, i'm Extreme. Your lovely name would be?" he bowed and smiled gently.. He was a gentleman and kind to faes and others, but he has a dark side as well....
I travel alone (female wolf) 279185779_79626fa112_z
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Spark startled me. "Oh, hi. And I'm Reina. Thank you for your offer, but I don't think I could. It wouldn't be right to your pack." I looked at him with tired eyes. "Thank you, though, again." I ate some more blackberries. He's actually kinda cute I sat down, thinking I didn't belong anywhere. then, another brute showed up .I looked back to see him. "Hello, I'm Reina."They look almost exactly alike.... "I was just going..." I got up and started walking.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm

I looked at here again. "It's no big deal..." I said quietly. "I don't have a pack, anyways. I abandoned them a while ago...They never treated me right." My tail hung low but I quickly regained my exuberance. "So I'd be greatly honored if you came to stay and feast with me tonight." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

~Extreme~
He smiled adn dipped his head.. " YOu cold, and its starting to rain," He said waleing forward and dipping his ehad to the other brute... " hello I'm Extreme, nice to meet you Renia and Spark.." He said gently and then looked at the fae...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:07 pm

This is kinda akward... I stopped walking. "Um, ok... Extreme you could come, if that's my buisiness." I changed glances between the two. I started walking towards them.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 pm

I growled lowly, instantly knowing I had competition. I was here first, and she was my claim if I made her. I let my ears slowly pin backwards, but not completely against my head. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "Hello," I said stiffly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm

"Don't get to riled up you two." I laughed, then nudged Spike. "Let's go." I looked at Extreme. "You coming?" I waited for Spike to start walking.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 pm

( spark... Very Happy )

I began to walk, nodding my head slowly. "Let's go." I set into a slow and steady jog to my den.

Once we reached there, I welcomed Reina in with a deep bow and said: "Welcome to my humble home." Furs were strewn across the floor and there were two deer carcasses in the back. There was a small pool of rain-water in the righthand corner. "Enjoy yourself. Eat as much as you wish, although the water is limited." I welcomed Extreme in as well, just not as openly.

Last edited by Pμrplε Pιnεαpplε Pεσplε on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

~Extreme~
He smiled and nodded then snorted at the other brute, this was her decision to who she wanted not ours, he nuzzled the fae and waited for Spark to take the lead... He dipped his head to Spark, and said " Thank you, and renia should eat before any of us," he said gentlyy, he knew this brute was mad and didnt trust him, but he was not here for battling for the fae, if she choose him, Extreme wouldnt get mad, if they started a pack, i would join maybe...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

"Agreed," I mumbled. I sat regally, losing a bit of interest in the fae. This brute was obviously more experienced with me and had a better chance of getting the fae than I did -- and if he did, I'd just have to go in search of other faes. Which wouldn't be hard, considering I had a sharp sense of smell and could smell out a fae from even the most impossible of distances. I tried to give the brute a smile, hoping Reina wouldn't judge me too harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

"Thank you! It's very nice here!" I wasn't hungry so I just sat down. I watched as Spike and Extreme talked, but I didn't really care if they fought. it felt good to be wanted. Mother would be proud Just the thought of her made me tear up. I rubbed my face to hide my tears. I didn't want to answer any questions.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

I grew tired of Extreme and walked over to Reina. "So, how long have you been around here?" I asked politely, sitting bolt-upright, uncomfortable with another brute's scent lingering in my den...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm

~Extreme~
He smirked as he notcied the brute start to get uneasey with me in his den... But oh well... He stood and shoke himself... " Renia are you ok, it seemed you were crying?" i asked...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 pm

"Do you not agree that it may seem rude to interfere on her privacies, Extreme?" I said sternly, giving him a harsh look.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm

I looked at Spike and answered his question first. "Not long at all. I just came upon this place. Your very nice for letting me stay." Then, it was Extreme's turn. "Oh,I don't mind, I was thinking of my mother.... My parents died when I was young. We lived on an Indian reserve. Small pack. I ran here when I noticed other wolves were there, because I didn't want to be reminded of them." I started sobbing. Hiding my face in my paws, embarrased.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 pm

I gently nuzzled Reina's neck. "It's okay..." I looked at her, licking her cheek. I laid down beside her. I didn't know what else to do... I laid my head on her neck, trying to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I contiuned crying, grateful; for his comort. I was unable to talk, so I just laid there.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I continued to try and comfort her, shushing her gently like my mother used to do to my little sister. I placed my nose under her chin and gently lifted her head. "It's all right," I said, touching noses with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next