Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achelous' Search

Go down

Achelous' Search Empty Achelous' Search

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm

^Achelous^
Achelous briskly trotted around the prarie in search for something he longed for. His body stopped as his hooves dropped into a small, shallow stream, which he lowered his head to. His leathery lips grasped the water and allowed him to swallow. He docked his head and spun around the start grazing on the short and plump grass that lay under his hooves. His coat easily shone in the sun's bright casting light, causing a great shadow to fall to his side.

Achelous' Search Mojave

Back to top Go down

Achelous' Search Empty Re: Achelous' Search

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

~Milk Shake~
She trolted around, she sighed as she stopped at a flowing creek, looking at her reflection. " I'll never find a mate, i'm ugly that's why stallions run away when they see me.." She said sadly, and reared to land on the water where her reflection was located.. She snorted adn sadly turned around and walked through the forest again, she stopped dead in her tracks and she tilted her head a bit to tree through a gap in between two trees, she sighed and then turned figuring its not forth going over there, when all he will do is run away and never come back... All she wanted was a stallion that will treat her right, like a regular mare that's beauitful and mystreious, and a stallion that understands her...
Achelous' Search 294679298_cc51540d2d
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

^Achelous^
His ears perked, hoof steps echoed in his head from afar ever moment he was aware there was another being close by. He trotted to the noise, hoping it was someone he could get a conversation out of at the least... He froze in his tracks, a gorgeous mare haulted in front of him. A slight smile crossed his face as he came closer to the mare. He opened his mouth to say something, but said another, "Hello..." he spoke, his voice very open-hearted and kind. His tail swatted his side as an attempt the scare away any unwanted flies that were eating him alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down