Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you talking about? (Very Mature :) )

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What are you talking about? (Very Mature :)  ) Empty What are you talking about? (Very Mature :) )

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 pm

-Nicole-

I screamed at the T.V. "You stupid girl! Your supposed to jump, JUMP!" Roxys head jerked up and I smiled. "Sorry Rox." I looked at the clock and and yawned. I had woke up only two hours ago at seven, and Im already screaming at the T.V. Blayne had left not only four minutes ago to visit his girlfriend. "Roxy why does he leave with me if his got a girlfriend?" I ask my dog. She gave a doggy grin as though she knew what I said. I looked at the widow and giggled as Hawk started bucking and rearing as he played with his ball. I love my gelding so much. Blayne took my big truck to impress Jessica.

Female and male players acceptable)

Last edited by DawnOfNight on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What are you talking about? (Very Mature :)  ) Empty Re: What are you talking about? (Very Mature :) )

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Anyone?)

Back to top Go down

What are you talking about? (Very Mature :)  ) Empty Re: What are you talking about? (Very Mature :) )

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:39 pm

(( Hey c-: Mind if I join? And is it okay if I could be Blayne and his girlfriend? ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 am

Yea sure nobody else is doin it Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

(( Sweet, thanks c-Smile)

~Blayne~
I smiled as I kissed Jessica good-bye, hopping in Nicole's truck (which Jessica was crazy for) to head home. I waved her good-bye and started to drive for the dirt roads where I lived. Earlier, Jessica was talking to me about me moving in with her, and I was still thinking about it. Nicole was my best chick-friend and Jessie was, you know, my girlfriend. But I couldn't just leave Nicole. I had some thinking to do. I pulled into our driveway and walked inside, seeing Nicole sitting on the couch, screaming at the T.V. "Hey." I said with a small smile.

(( Sorry no Jessica yet.. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

(Its good, so what do you want to happen between Blayne and Nicole since there I guess the main people.)

-Nicole-

"Hey now shush." I told him watching the girl get killed. "Idiot." I muttered, finally turning to look at Blayne. Roxy stared right at him, as if saying "Oh your back, Hi." I jumped up giggling at her face. "How was your visit to Jessica?" I asked running into the kitchen and sitting at the counter. "Me and Roxy voted on you to fix us breakfeast." I grinned, waiting for him to come in. I started drawing flowers and dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:01 pm

(( I guess we could play along and see what happens. ))

~Blayne~
I took off my coat, hanging it on the rack (sp?) nearby. I followed her into the kitchen, mimicking her footsteps. I glanced at her drawing with a faint smile before I looked back at her. "Oh, yeah, Jessica was good." I spoke, replying to the question how my visit to Jessica's went. I focusde more on the fridge that I was opening at the moment, pulling out a carton of eggs. "Omlets fine?" I asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 pm

(Okayy)

-Nicole-

"Good good, and yea omlets are great!." I said and patted the stool next to me and Roxy hopped up. "Roxy wants an omlet to. Dont forget Roxy." I mummered, actting like a nine year old. I got up to get dressed. "Ill be right back." I ran into my room, in the back of the cabin and slipped on bathing suit and grabbed a towel before hoping back down the halway. "Backk." I sang sitting back down and laying the towel across my lap. Roxy laid across it keeping her back legs on her stool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:17 pm

~Blayne~
I glanced at Nicole, seeing how she looked in the suit. I had to admit, she looked nice. I smiled to myself, dumping the egg juice in the frying pan and flipping it with a spatula. I had just finished Roxy's omlet, filled with dog treats. I smiled, putting the food in her bowl. I cleaned the pan so Nicole's omelet wouldn't taste like canine chow. I cracked the eggs, flipped the omelet, and set the finished dish on a plate, handing it to her with a fork. "Say, where are you going?" I asked, gesturing to the bathing suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

-Nicole-

Roxy jumped off my lap to her omlet when mine was served. I shoved a bite into my mouth and turned to look at Blayne. "Well first I am going to sun bath and the go swimming in the lake. Maybe let Hawk out to swim to." I answered taking another bite. "This is good. Really good." I finished quickly before grabbing my towel and letting Roxy out. "You can come to!" I shut the door and raced to the beach part of the lake, putting the towel down and laying down on it, streaching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:09 pm

~Blayne~
I smiled once again, picking up their plates. "What am I gonna do with her?" I whispered to myself. I cleaned up the dishes and went outside to let Hawk out to swim. I opened the gate and watched him gallop out friskily and he jumped into the wate. I headed inside and got in my swimsuit, revealing my minor abs. I didn't have very much, but it was better than nothing. I looked out the window and chuckled. I walked to the lake, glancing at Nicole as I paced by her. I stood on the higher shore of the lake, where I jumped off and dived. As I popped up, I combed the water out of my hair with my fingers and stood by Nicole. I picked her up, chuckling, and jumped in with her on my shoulder. I smiled as we both popped up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Nicole

I heard Hawk gallop by and smiled keeping my eyes closed. Everything was peaceful, and quiet other than Hawk playing and a smaller splash. A minute later I felt the sun disappear. Must be the clouds, I thought before being picked up. "Put me down!" I squealed before being thrown into the water. When I popped up, I gave Blayne a playful glare, letting my side cut bangs hang in my face. "Your trying to drown me silly." I splashed water at him before heading toward the shore. Once I got there, I shook the water out of my hair and streached my body before turning and sticking my tongue out at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:30 pm

~Blayne~
I stuck my tongue back, naturally. I gazed at her for a moment before jumping back in the water, splashing Hawk with a grin. I patted his neck before heading under water with my eyes open, investigating the water. I spotted a gleaming item at the bottom of the lake. I went back to the top to catch my breath, then went back under.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Nicole-

I watched Blayne start diving under and I got curious. Walking toward the lake, I dove under to find him and saw him diving deeper to something that was shineing. I watched holding my breath for awhile, waiting for him to see what it was and come back up. I saw Hawk swimming toward the shore along with Roxy by there kicking legs. Comeing up I noticed a car coming up the drive way and parking at the house.

(Want to let Jessica come by? Or make some other dude come?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 pm

(( Whatever you think will be best I'm fine with c-: ))

~Blayne~
I struggled to reach the shining object, but I succeeded, rising back to the surface with it in my hand. I rubbed my eyes, looking at the item. It was a silver necklace with a cross pendant, decorated with green gems. I swam out of the water, showing Nicole what I had discovered. My eyes were red from the water, so I was rubbing them constantly. I opened her palm, placing the necklace in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Nicole

I looked at the neckless. "Its beautiful Blayne... but lets get you inside and clean your eyes hun." I noticed a guy getting out of the car. I pulled Blayne inside. "Sit Ill be right back." I got a cup of water to rinse out the salt from the lake. A knock sounded on the door. "Coming!" I shouted running and givving the cup to Blayne. "Once second, ill be back." I opened the door and squealed. "Sam!"

(Im just mmaking her not feel like a third wheel right now lol I got to go to)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

~Blayne~
I walked inside, still dripping wet, and went to the cupboard for some eyedrops. All there was left was saline, so I used it, and hearing a squeal, I jump to my feet running downstairs. I saw it was only Sam, nothing to worry 'bout. "Hey, Sam." I said and went back into my room where I changed into some normal clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Nicole

Sam grinned and hugged me, ignoring the wet bathing suit and hair. "Hey Blayne, Nicole." He said picking me up like a kid. Sam was my other friend I've had for along time. Roxy ran in the house knocking Sam and me down. He fell back with me pinning him down. I gave a akward smile. "Oopse..." I sat up, staying in the weird postion. Roxy gave me a 'Im sorry' look before running off. "Sorry Sammy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:01 pm

~Blayne~
I walked back downstairs, seeing Nicole ontop of Sam. I whisteled casually, walking by them strangley. "Having fun?" I asked them both and chuclked, continuing to whistle and stroll into the kitchen. Underneath my mask, I felt an emotion appraoch me. It was jealously. It was strange, I never had ever thought about having feeling for Nicole, but maybe I did afterall. I bounced, hearing my phone ring. I picked it up. " 'Ello?" I said.

*Jessica*
I smiled as I heard his voice. "Hey, baby." I said and twirled my hair. "Do you wanna go out or something?" I asked in my voice glazed with a thin layer of british accent. I smiled, hoping he would say yes.

~Blayne~
I gave a confused look. "Now?" I asked and walked around the kitchen, phone in hand, and opened the fridge door. I grabbed a bagel and ate small bites.

*Jessica*
I rolled my eyes playfully. "Uh yeah, like right now." I said, realizing I just sounded like a preppy cheerleader, which of course I was a cheerleader but certainly not a preppy one.

~Blayne~
I sighed, finishing my bagel. "I dunno sweetheart, maybe another time when it's schedueled. But when I do see you again, you better get ready..." I spoke mysteriously and kindly. "Bye, baby." I said, hanging up and putting the phone in my pocket. I glanced at the two 'playmates' and my face turned red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Nicole

I got up akwardly and grinned. "Ouch." I said before skipping down the hall to my room to change. After slipping on the jeans and t-shirt, I came out and shoved Sammy, giggling as he hit the wall. "Love you shirt Nicole. 'Come any closer and taste the fury of my foot'..... That is so you." He chuckled. I turned and noticed Blayne talking on his phone. "Jessica again?" I asked actting like a kid, giving him a bear hug before grabbing my cat ear head band and put it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 pm

~Blayne~
I sighed and nodded. "Yeah..." I spoke and walked outside. It was raining. I loved rain... I would do anything to go outside and feel the rain cleanse my soul and skin. I though of it as God's way of thanking us, His tears. I lowered my head, concentrating on the feeling of the water dancing on my flesh. This relieved my senses, forgetting all the problems in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Nicole

I looked at him worriedly. "Are you okay Blayne?" I stayed at the door watching him relax. He usally did it when he felt stressed or something. I turned around noticing Sammy sitting on the counter. Sighing, I watched Blayne and muttered aloud. "Dont drown." (Sorry its short lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 pm

(xD... It's fine)

~Blayne~
I sighed uneasily, hearing her words. "Jolly..." I spoke softly as I closed my eyes, completely blocking out the rest of the world. I grunted for a moment, hearing her concerened sigh. If only she knew how I felt, but she probably doesn't feel the same way. Who am I kidding? Who would like me? I was lucky enough to snatch a cheerleader dumb enough to date me. I shook my head, coughing. My nose cringed, about to sneeze. I held it in thankfully, thinking about some things I should've done a long time ago. Then, the horrid thought of moving away from Nicole popped into my mind, making me angry in a sort. I know that Jessica wanted me to live with her, but I was still very VERY unsure about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Nicole

Sam got up and motioned that he was leaving. I waved and notice Blayne about to sneeze. Jessica had called me earlier, telling me that Blayne WAS moving in with her. "Blayne please come in before you get sick..." I resisited saying honey and walked out to him, pulling his arm slightly. "You can think inside where its not raining." I said tugging him closer to me, trying to get him inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

~Blayne~
I sighed heavily, following her inside. I was dripping wet, and I could tell Nicole needed to talk to me. I looked her in the eye for a moment, giving a faux smile, before turning my head downwards so the only thing I could see was the rain dripping off my head and onto my shoes. I grunted and coughed again, knowing I was catching a cold.

(Sorry its short!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next