Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dare to be Different

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dare to be Different - Page 2 Empty Re: Dare to be Different

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:37 pm

( May I join ? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm

(Sureee =D )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Veriso ~ I walked around the other horses looking at me weird, I was forced to stay around the other horses, some one they could make fun out of I guess, not even other Zebras would help me. I shook my head, my short mane wobbling slightly. I found a small dirt track and began following it, my white striped coat standing out amongst the grass and bushes. I saw to other zebras but I thought they would stay clear of me not wanting the trouble. Two stallions stepped infront of me and I stopped and looked up at them, they laughed and said * Were does the freak think she is going....* They were three times my size and I stepped backwards...." Nowhere.. sorry.." I said, lowering my head. They nipped my flanks as I turned and headed back to the others.

I looked behind me and saw they laughing still and decided I had, had enough. I snorted and took a deep breath and turned around , they stopped and looked down on me again. One of them kicked their leg out and struck my front leg. I bit hold of his leg and bit deep into the flesh. I was struck on the side of the heasd and lay on the floor, really dizzy and light headed.

Dare to be Different - Page 2 An_alb10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 pm

(Wow,that's a cool pic )

*~Stripes~*

Commotion started at the west end of the field,where I had noticed a odd looking zebra was located.With a snort I decided to go investigate.The band of renegades,the bullies were picking on the mare.One of my rules in life was "Don't be a hero.."But sometimes rules had to broken.Making a donkey like noise I charged at one of the large stallions,instantly I was upon his,digging my sharp teeth into his flesh.Though he did manage to get a good kick or two in there I was the one who had won.The other stallions looked like they wanted to teach me a lesson,but they retreated.Though tommorow would most likely be a living nightmare for me..
It was then I noticed the fallen zebra,she was bloodied and weak.I nickered softly to her as I approached.I was careful not to step on her as I walked over to her head.She seemed quite out of it.I nuded her muzzle."Are you okay?" I questioned...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

OOC ~ Haha thanks.

Veriso ~ I heard another Zebra and tried lifting my head, but it felt to heavy. As a shadow leaned over me I closed my eyes, only to hear him ask if I was Ok... I replied my voice weak though.." Only if it's meant to echo in my head.." I panted before continuing " Thank You, you didn't need to..." The echo started to go and I raised my head getting a better view of the Stallion that had saved me...I smiled seeing he was another Zebra. My leg was throbbing, and I didn't know if I could stand yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

*~Stripes~*

"I'll take that as no.And it wasn't any trouble"I shrugged,my eyes examining her.She was a bit bloodied and it seemed something was wrong with her leg."I think you should try to stand,it's unhealthy to lie down for too long,then we can go down to the stream and get you washed up."I nickered trying to enfroce a positive idea at all times.I wore a weak smile hoping it would encourage her.I walked over to her legs and licked the blood off,even though it tasted terrible.Water would probably soothe the wound..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I snorted lightly and heaved myself onto my hooves. At first I was a little wobbly on my feet, but I shook it off. My leg felt stiff, but I could walk. I began my journey to the stream.. " You know they will want revenge...." I said..to him lightly, I was still shocked that a stranger would help. " and Thank You again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 pm

*~Stripes~*

I walked beside her.."Well atleast now they have a reason to bully me instead of just doing it randomly."I snorted with a shrug of my shoulders.I kept an eye on her leg..I was worried about her even though I had just met her.Though it felt like I had known her for a while becuase we were both more or less outsiders."No need to thank me..I was planning revenge on those jerks anyways."I snorted..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

(imma play a different mare)

~Royal Shreads~
She flicked her tail to rid of the flys, she snorted as she stared at her ugly reflection. She then stomped a forleg intot he water and trolted away, leaving her discrased, and aslo lifeless body behind, and moving to the ugly mare she is today... Moving along the tree lines, her nostrils flared as she scented two nearby horses, she picked up the pace and found herself in a clearing with a stud, adn a mare.. She rolled her eyes and stomped her hoof and snorted at them " When am i going to leave this world of ruins.." i spat and flciekd my tail with unease....
Dare to be Different - Page 2 047_Stormy
(( Shes a zebra mixed with a mustang...))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:33 pm

(Awwee,Imma gonna miss her Sad )

*~Stripes~*

I heard a mare,but I didn't exactly hear what she said."Pardon?"I nickered eyeing the mare curiously,she seemed to be a bit stressed."Is everything okay mam?"I questioned her.Looking at this mare reminded me..Where was that other mare..the black and white one that looked like me.I frowned then turned back to the two mares right here..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm

~Mi'asha~
She stood and shook herself, adn trolted after Stripes seh stopped beside him, adn turned to look at he other mare alot bigger then us...
( Shes back!!!!!)

~Royal Shreads~
She whiped around to face the stud she pawed the ground harshly... " Why shoudl i repeat myself, i'm no use to this world any ways, i should die and let this world life in peace, so everyone dont have to stare at my uglyness!' I spat and turned my head away, still pawing the earth...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Veriso ~ I arrived at the water edge and smiled " We'll show them next time...We'll make them see spots and stripes.." I laughed slightly at my own joke and drank some water before wading in. my leg was soothed almost immediatly and I watched the mare before saying " What's your name..." I asked the stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:55 pm

(Omg YAY! )

*~Stripes~*

"Of course your important..and I think your beautiful,you may be a bit different from the others but it means you're unique and special."I nickered in a soothing tone.I turned to Mi'Asha."How are you doing love?"I asked licked her muzzle.Last but not least I turned to Veriso.I chuckled at her joke and looked down at her leg."Oh,I'm Stripes."I nickered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

~Mi'asha~
She returned the lick and smiled at him " Fine love." I say and nuzzle his side... I know had a foal with him, and would not leave him. I'm love with Stripes...

~Royal Shread~
She snorted then blushed and smiled " thats only only to you.." I said adn looked at him... " I'm Royal Shread..." I said...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm

*~Stripes ~*

"Nah,I'm sure many other studs think your mighty purty,they're just too shy.The other ones are just blind."He smiled sheepishly and nuzzled Royal Shread."I'm Stripes,It's a pleasure to meet you."I nickered.I had no idea that there were so many different horses like me in this world..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

~Mi'asha~
She dipped her head to the mares and said " i'm Mi'asha..." I say adn flicked my tail to rid of the flys...

~Royal Shread~
She returned the nuzzle and smiled " Thank you, for telling me i have a right to be in this world..." I nickered and dipped my head to Mi'asha " Lovely name Mi'asha..." She said gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

*~Stripes~*

"Anytime hun."I nickered licking Royal Shreads muzzle.I smiled at Veriso as she soaked her leg.I hoped it healed okay.
I craned my neck around to look at Mi'Asha.I nuzzled her muzzle and rubbed my head against hers..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 pm

~Mi'asha~
She smiled and licked the sid eof his face and nuzzled his neck gently rubbing his head agaisnt hers...

~Royal Shread~
She smield and blushed before saying " Thanks..." I said
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:19 pm

*~Stripes~*

"See ya later Royal."I nickered with a toothy smile.I spun around and loped off into the woods..I didn't mind if anybody followed me,they could if they wanted to.I just prefered the woods,it was cooler and had more shade..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Veriso ~ I watched Stripes trot off into the woods, but stayed were I was grazing. I kept my ears and eyes alert listening for any trouble. I flicked my tail and walked around before settling under a tree and slipped into a light sleep. Being an Albino my skin reacted badly to too much sunlight, so I prefered to stay in the shadows and protection of the trees. I would wake slightly and look around to see if there was anyone too close for comfort and then close my eyes again. I smiled slightly, reliving the moment when Stripes came in and saved me, I was so thankful and owed him my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum