Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adiva need's help!

Go down

Adiva need's help! Empty Adiva need's help!

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I walked along a bank of mud, my high set tail dirty but I did not care. Why does he reject me that stallion? My thought's sworm in my head when suddenly I sink into the mud. I cry out in panic but I sooth my self. "It's OK Adiva you can get out of this." I tell my self. My voice is shaky and I sink further. I know if I trie to get out I will sink faster. I use my hindleg's, kicking faster and draging my self forward, triying to get out. I whinny for help. I sink further, my hart racing. I call for help untill my voice is barley gone. Can anyone help me? My head hang's in dafeat.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Adiva need's help! Empty Re: Adiva need's help!

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 am

I stood at the eadg of a mud bank, tugging my long rippled black main from a thorn bush when I herd her pleas for help. My ears pricked forward at the sound. My eye's came acostumed to the shadow's and my nostrils to the smell of the swamp. There! I rushed to help her my flank's coverd in wet mud now. I draged the mud with me instead of it holding me in place. The power of my muscles gave me a boost threw the mud. I saw her threw the fallen tree branches.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:42 am

I streatched my head high above the serfuce as far as my slender nech would let me. Then I saw him crashing threw the tree next to me. He wasn't traped in the mud triying to get out, but running threw. I called to him struggling to turn my body in his direction. "Please help me." my vioce was breathless from all of the screaming.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:48 am

When I got there she was coverd in mud beside her face wich was a glowing white. I stoped a few feet away from her. I came up with a idea fast. I had done this before. I ran to the tree. I already had broken most of the branches. I draged the short but meadium think branches over to her. I turned and started to dig with my big hoovs. I scooped dirt pile after dirt pile placing a branch in a empty space. Soon I had a wooden ramp made in front of her. "Put your front leg's on it and trie to dragge yourself out." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 am

I struggled in the mud and the muck tugging my front leg's from the mud. It may sound easer than it realy is but it's not. My front right leg came first then the other. My hoovs scraped at the branches before me.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:52 am

I got behind her neald dow and pushed my head upagainst her flanks. I was helping her onto the branches. "Pull yourself out." I growled.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:55 am

I pulled my self farther up the ramp my hoovs stayed in place. Suddenly I was thrown forward landing at the end of the ramp. I looked up to see him. "Thanks." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 am

Instead of saying your welcome I started to laugh. Had she not noticed I had just thrown her through the air. I finaly said "Your welcome." I totted onto the mud bank and went up to her. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Sham."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 am

"Well Sham I'm Adiva, sister of Shetan step daughter of Abeer." I siad looking up at him.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 am

"Sound's like quite a family." I said. "I had a family but I do not know of there whereabouts." I looked at her more closely she was a white horse, Arab buy the look's of the small handsome dished face, high crested slender neck, high set tail. "Now I must be on my way." I said. I walked by her.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 am

I watched as the heroic stallion disaperd into the shadows. "Bye." I whisperd. I sat there a while wondering. His family was the one that did not know of his whereabouts, for he must be a loner. I stood up, I needed a bath. A quick run threw the waves would settle that. But Abeer did not like me going to the beach, it was not for taking bath's but for fighting and testing skills. Oh well it was a long walk but I could get along with it.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down