Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wander is looking for a rightful mate....

2 posters

Go down

The wander is looking for a rightful mate.... Empty The wander is looking for a rightful mate....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm

The young she-wolf walked silently not caring to harm the little cratures in the trees or, down below. Jut, to get water as soon as possible. She was thirsty, wanted water.

As the she-wolf got closer to a running waterfall , she came to a halt. A hare and it's babies were passing by. She chuckled as they spotted her and ran as fast with it's babies following. The fae had no snse of harming another animal, and it's babies unless.... she was very starved. It never happened a lot and she was a pretty skilled hunted. As the 3 little ones hopped quickly behind the others, she quickly began to move on.

The rushing of water got closer, and closer. Then, the beautiful rythm struck her ears as she entered it. A deer was getting a drink of water at the other side. She kept quiet, not trying to scare it. Then slowly she gulped the water quickly, loving the coolness of it. Finally, her thrist had settled and she lied down by the running waterfall....
(Please at least one paragraph in each post)
Apache
The wander is looking for a rightful mate.... Pretty

Last edited by Earth's Heroes on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The wander is looking for a rightful mate.... Empty Re: The wander is looking for a rightful mate....

Post by Saviour Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 pm

[hold on I will post]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The wander is looking for a rightful mate.... Empty Re: The wander is looking for a rightful mate....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 pm

(K)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:33 pm

{this topic right?}

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:00 pm

yuppers
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 pm

[sorry lol I cant find a pic or figure out a bio...... my brain is officially dead lol wait...that means i am a zombie....ahhhh!!!! ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 pm

(Oh god! Don't come after me...! Here how about Lakoda for the wolf name and this pic)
The wander is looking for a rightful mate.... 3449677872_e63218d6e0
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 pm

[lol well I just found one... sooo lmao if you want I will use that one, but I will use the name either way haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 am

(Go ahead and use yours.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down