Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Listener

Go down

Soul Listener Empty Soul Listener

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Imprinted Since Birth
Soul Listener
You Know Me As
Soul
I've Roamed This Earth For
Seven and a half years now

I'm Distinguished As
A silvery-grey stallion
My Bloodlines Descend From
Spanish Barb, Thoroughbred, Mustang, Andalusion, Arabian
I Originate From
Ireland

Hide Colour
A silver, dappled grey color with dark legs and a light colored face mask.
Mane Colour
An ivory cream.
Tail Colour
A silver white with darker gray and black hairs mixed in the center.
Leg Colours
A charcoal black color, lighter on the insides, black goes up halfway past his knees.
Markings
No markings.
Eye Colour
A deep blue.

His Personality
Soul is usually a more laid-back stallion, content to stand still and observe, although he can have a fast temper and may be quick to strike. He was once a war horse, and is no stranger to blood shed and fighting. He treats mares with the utmost respect and does not go off looking for fights. He has had a few small bands of mares and protects those in his charge with his life.
His History
Soul was born in Connaught, Ireland, and ever since the day he was born he was to be trained as a war horse. He was bred for speed, endurance, strength, and agility, excelling at everything he was trained for and more. One day, on the battlefield, his rider was knocked from his back, laying face down and unmoving in the trampled dirt. Soul had seen many other horses go wild once their riders fell, and now, with no hands to guide him through the terror, he, too, became like the other riderless mounts and bolted. He headed towards the forest, reins whipping at his neck and stirrups flapping against his side, driving him on faster and faster like he had gone mad. When he finally stopped, he rubbed the bridal off over his ears, dipping his head so the reins followed. After a bit of time working at the leather straps, the saddle and blanket fell from his back and he shied away from it, stepping into a stream to cleanse the dirt and sweat from his silvery grey coat. He now roams free on his own, looking for a place to finally settle down and start a herd.

Reference Image: [link]http://www.google.com/m/search?q=Grey+stallion&pbx=1&aq=f&oq=&aqi=p2-k0d0t0&fkt=1534&fsdt=9839&csll=&action=&site=images&gl=us&source=mog&ltoken=09e0192#i=149[/link]

(the tail is slightly darker and he has no markings)

• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Soul Listener Empty Re: Soul Listener

Post by • Echo Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 am

Edit: added a reference image
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down