Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Breed: Pedes Nex

Go down

A New Breed: Pedes Nex Empty A New Breed: Pedes Nex

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

(I changed what they eat, since I don't know how you would eat a soul so they eat flesh now.)
(Do NOT steal this breed, if you want one ask me. You need to be an experienced RPer and have to keep the horse active.)
About Pedes Nex : A Pedes Nex are born when an Evil horse turns good. The Evil inside the horse leaves its body and takes the form of the horse. They do not age, but they can still die. Since so few Evil horses turn good; Pedes Nexes are extremely rare. There are only four in existence. Since most Evil horses are male, Black Mamba is the only female Pedes Nex. Pedes Nexes can be identified many ways. One way is that unlike regular horses, Pedes Nexes are nomads and travel for their entire life, but if they find a place they like they will stay there for a maximum of one year. Another way is that Pedes Nexes do not eat grass or drink water; they eat flesh. They can disappear into shadows, melting into the shadow itself and allowing the horse to travel at the speeds unmatched by any other creature. Pedes Nexes try to avoid sunlight at all cost since it makes them weaker. They can only stay in the sun for a few hours before they burn up and die. Pedes Nexes have been known to have the ability to pass through solid objects. One of their most unique abilities is the power to copy someone else’s voice perfectly, even fooling their friends and family. They mostly use this power to lour their prey to them. Pedes Nexes also have one element that they can control. When Pedes Nexes are born another animal is born with them, usually a carnivore that represents their element.

------------------------

Name: Black Mamba

Title: The Shadow of Death

~
Breed: Pedes Nex
~
Translation: Walking Death
~
~
Pelt Color: Black
~
Mane/Tail Color: Black
~
Eye Color: Dark Purple
~
Element: Wind
~
Markings/Other: Dark Purple streaks through her mane and tail
~
Personality: She is a ruthless killer, slaying others without remorse, and will kill or seriously maim anyone who makes the mistake of insulting her. She doesn't play with her victims, she kills them swiftly and without hesitation. Black Mamba is extremely laid back and the most calm of the her breed. She rarely shows her emotions unless she's hunting. Black Mamba will kill anyone who gets in her way no matter how young or old. The few horses that have met her and lived described her to have the voice and looks of an angel, but a heart darker then Satan himself.
~
Pic: (This is just her coloring she looks like an Andalusian)
A New Breed: Pedes Nex Black_10

-----------------
Name: Daemon
~
~
Breed: Raven
~
~
Personality: He has a deep loyalty to Black Mamba, immediately doing as she instructs and constantly looking out for her well-being.

Last edited by Gold Horse on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

A New Breed: Pedes Nex Empty Re: A New Breed: Pedes Nex

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Soccerbabe3 has had two shadows horses for quite awhile...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Ok, then I'll change the name of the breed because I completely made it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:44 am

lol alrighty
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content