Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him?

2 posters

Go down

Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him? Empty Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

~Guardian~
I smiled and was getting ready to take on the stallion. "Bring it on, weakling." I said with a large, snort. I charged and he charged for me, I bit him and he winced loudly. I bucked at him, knocking him down then, I put my hoof down on his neck making it hard to breath for him. He had a hard time begging for mercy finally I heard him say it. I let go and started to walk away when, he stood up and tried to attack me once again. I turned and bit hard on his neck he tried to pull me away put I just held on until....he dropped dead in a pull of blood. I walked away and looked at the beach. My wings flapping to get air NO stallion could mess with me for I was Guardian...

Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him? Pegasus
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him? Empty Re: Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him?

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 am

(Not shore if pegasus can come onto the beach but hay what the heck.) (Point of veiw of my mare Adiva, white Arabian mare)

I stood in the shadow's watching the horse spreed out his wing's, I had never seen one up close before. I steeped out into the sun light my snow white coat seemed to glow. Would he notice me?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him? Empty Re: Guardian's Strong, And Fast But, Could A Mare Handle Him?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm

~Guardian~
I looked over and noticed a Arabian mare. She looked queit impressive that doesn't mean she was. I looked at her. "What are you doing here?" I snorted to her blood spilled from my muzzle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:22 pm

"I'm sorry I just...It's just I have never seen a." I stoped and looked at the horse laying on the ground then back at the winged horse. "It's just I have never seen a winged horse up close before." I admierd his feather's and strength but I looked past the blood that dripped off his muzzle.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 am

~Guardian~
"Ah, I understand." I say and stare at her then trot along the beach.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 am

"Wait!" I called. I trotted after him. "What is your name again?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 am

~Guardian~
I looked at the mare and stopped. "Guardian," I answer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 am

Guardian I liked it. "It siutes you, guardians have wings." "I wish I did." I said smiling. I wonderd what it was like to fly. "Where do you come from Guardian?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 pm

~Gaurdian~
I snort and put my wings in my back. "I came from eveywhere," My place was actually unknowed and I never told anyone, it was too dangerous....

(I replied on your thing in blackberry hill)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 pm

(thanks I replyed back)

"Oh." I said. "I'm from Arabian medows." "I just came hear for a bath acutly, and I saw you." "So I thought it would be nice to introuduce myself." I said. I wonderd why he did not tell me where he was from?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 pm

~Guardian~
"Well, it's not safe here..." I snort looking at her serious
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 pm

"I know my mother tells me that evrey day, you see she's not realy my mother but her mate was killed hear on this very beach." I said softly. "He was like a father to me." "We don't know who killed him." I said. "His name was Abia, maybe you'v heard of him?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 pm

~Guardian~
I looked at her as she said that and remembered the name. "Yes, he was my partner, I buried him because he was attacked." I say gruff.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 pm

(sorry I forgot to mintion he was bureid by his family but hay I can change the store, I f you want to bee the one who knows who killed him than it was her uncle Jafar a silver dapple stallion he is a Arabian.)

"You mean you knew him?" I asked. "Where did you guy's meat, how, when?" I quickly threw the qestions out there. I stopped myself. "Do you know who killed him?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

~Guardian~
"No, but I haven't seen his face in a while," I snort looking over at the waves as they crashed on the shore.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 pm

"So does that mean you saw who killed him?" I asked. I waited hoping. "Can you discribe him?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 pm

~Guardian~
"He's dappled," I snarl.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm

(Silver dapple, 16.1 hand's, brown eye's, stallion, atlest six year's old.)
"So it was a he, what breed did he look like, was he old looking or young or middle age?" I asked. I din't want to push it but I needed to know

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

~Guardian~
"He was Silver dappled and he was about six years old," I snort.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I paused. "Wait a minute, what breed?" "Did he have a highly crested neck, like a little to crested." I asked. "Greenish brown eye's?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 pm

~Guardian~
"Mm-hm," I nod. "How do you know?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

"Beacuse he's my uncle." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 pm

~Guardian~
"What?!" I snarl.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm

"He is my stepmother's brother, his name is Jafar." Oh I must tell Shetan." I gasped. "Will you wait for a moment so I can bring my brother hear to meet you?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down