Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bad girl that had biggest party ever

2 posters

Go down

The bad girl that had biggest party ever  Empty The bad girl that had biggest party ever

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Hally~
I was sixteen throwing a party while my parents are gone I can admitte I got a new car I waiting to use it once i get a guy that why i'm throwing this party I'll be the baddest girl in high school so I need a guy for the senior prom if i don't i can't show up i'll be a laughing stock so i'm waiting for nice guy to pop up in my life i flipped my blone hair and kicked my boots then looked at all the guys here not my type to nerdy to goody goody 2 shoes i said while waiting for a guy
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

The bad girl that had biggest party ever  Empty Re: The bad girl that had biggest party ever

Post by Faye Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Clancy~
I waddled in.I looked around with a faint twinkle in my eye.I saw Hally and ran up to her."HAPPY BIRTHDAY,THE CLOWN IS HERE!!!!"I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.I gave her a big hug.I heard laughs and people snickering"You invited a clown to your birthday party!"Exactly what I wanted to hear.I was a clown alright,but kinda an evil clown that embarrased people like her and murdered 3 year olds.HEHE.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

The bad girl that had biggest party ever  Empty Re: The bad girl that had biggest party ever

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Hally~
ugh your embarrasing and "hi" what u what and everyone stop laughing or your high school records over "yea i'm not playing "
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Clancy~
"DUH,you`re parents sent me because they knew you would pull a party like this."I lied.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Hally~
ugh not fair i'm old enough to have my own party u know i'm 16
Rolling Eyes
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Clancy~
"Follow me,I will show you the letter they wrote."I walked into her house and into her parents bedroom.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Hally~
"ok" i said and followed "what's it about"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Clancy~
"Well it says that I am your guardian for the week they will be gone.I`m an old high school friend of your pa`s."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Hally~
fine but take can u please take the clown suit off
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum