Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrifice a mare on the brink [Please Reply]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sacrifice a mare on the brink [Please Reply] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sacrifice a mare on the brink [Please Reply]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Independence~
I didn't understand what she was doing. I couldn't let her become a tame horse. My eyes came wide with fear. I half reared.

(oh sorry. and i thought i was a stallion this whole time, not a mare. so sorry for the strange posts. hehe=] )

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice a mare on the brink [Please Reply] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sacrifice a mare on the brink [Please Reply]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Sacrifice ~ I nickered letting her know that it was ok...as they lead me into a pen and placed a saddle on me roughly...they grabbed my head shoving a bit into it... I snapped at one of them...someone sat on my back...I snorted... the opened the gate and I started bucking wildly...tossing him off... lifting my head proud of myself....I might look sweet and innocent, but I could definatly be a wild one, now I had hate for humans..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Sitka~
I flattened my ears against my head and stood on trembling legs.I blinked a few times trying to recall what had happened.Okay lets see.I busted through my stall door,made it Sacrifices clsoed door and colloapsed there.But it didn`t explain my situation now.I was in a stall like thing but it was moving farther and farther away from Sacrifice and Independence.And I had a werid thing on my muzzle,and I couldn`t move my face.I whinnied and kicked at the walls surrounding ,e.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Sacrifice ~ My ears perked to Sticka's whinny, I called to sacrifice before running at the fence and leaping over it... I galloped towards the trailer carrying Sticka, as I ran alongside I whinnyed to him letting him know I was there, and I was going to get him out..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Sitka~
I fell back on my rump after the car sped up to about 60.I tossed my head,trying to break my restraint.I felt so...trapped.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Sacrifice ~ I galloped as fast as I could but as the truck sped up I couldn't keep up... I looked to the left and cut through the trees before lying at the side of the road waiting for the truck to come round the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:42 pm

~Independence
I was lead into a stall. I could hear both of the horses becoming farther and farther away from me. I tried to bust out some of the wooden planks. I was slightly successful. I broke two out of 6 of the verticle planks. I whinned as loud as i could, calling for help from Sacrifice. I asked myself, where did the evil humans take Sitka?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Sitka~
I sighed,but never relaxed as the truck sped on,past Sacrifice and far away from my friends.I whinnied one last time and Sacrifice was disappearing from sight.About ten minutes later the truck came to sudden halt.Before me lay a horse farm with large monsters all over(Barns).I looked out the small window watching the captive horses.How could they be content like that?I wondered.Suddenly the truck started to move again.It was backing up into a large paddock.The aliens opened the door that held me and I was kinda free.I bolted out,but to my surprise I was not free.All around me wooden boards surrounded me,higher than my head.I reared up,my mane whipping like a tornado from the howling wind.I missed freedom
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:27 am

I lay back up as the truck carried on, heading away, I stood up deciding I would need independances help to get Sticka. I neighed as loud as I could, hoping Sticka would hear it. I then strted walking back towards the ranch holding Independence....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Sitka~
My ears flicked back and fourth,picking up the faint echo of Sacrifice`s whinnie.I answered her hoping the sound would reach her ears.I paced back and fourth along the fence line at a trot not noticing the captive horses all around and in the pasture with me until there was a loud snort behind me.It was gelding protecting his mares.I breezed past him toward the mares,my herd instinct taking over.I nipped their rumps and necks trying to get them into a group.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Sacrifice ~ I galloped into the barn holding Indpendance, knocking over the humans, I pulled the bolt with my mouth... Soon enough it came loose and I managed to unlock her stall........... I turned and ran out with Independance hopefully behond me now I needed to head to Sticka, I ran back thorugh the forest, calling to him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Sitka~
I was too focused with the mares before me,therefore I was unable to head Sacrifice`s distant whinnie.I smirked as the mares bunched together,The gelding stood nearby bewildered.I snapped my jaws threateningly at the gelding in warning.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Independence~
I followed Sacrifice. I whinned "Thanks" to her and trotted along side her. I whinned as loud as I could to Sitka "Where are you?!" I could hear my voice echo. As we reached the road, a car spud by us. I stepped back with my eyes wide. I hated cars. When i didn't see any, i crossed over with Sacrifice, waiting for a sound from Sitka, to point us in the direction she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Sitka~
The stallion`s ears flicker with interest after hearing Independence`s loud whinnie pound against his ears.He answered them,but doubted it was loud enough.His attention was turned back to the mares before him.Perhaps he could convince them to break through the fence and come to be free.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Sacrifice ~ I heard Sticka his whinny was faint, but I could tell where he was.... I galloped towards him.... coming to the edge of the woods, he was in a feild, with other horses...I stayed in the woods waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Sitka~
My ears flicked bakc nad fourth,catching the faint sound of hoof beats across the earth,coming closer and closer.My head whipped around to see a beautiful mare in the shadows.I appeared to be Sacrifice.I frowned.No way I could jump this,maybe break through though.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Sacrifice ~ I looked around there were no humans near me I stepped out of the shadows towards him, looking at the fence...

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Sitka~
I wheeled around,my ears picking up the sound of footsteps.There was Sacrifice.Out in the open!I galloped to the fence railings and stared anxiously as she came forward."Sacrifice"I whispered.I hoped she wouldn`t get caught.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Sacrifice ~ I watched him come forwards, I looked from him to the fence... " Well I'm not going to be able to chew through it..." I said smiling, happy I had found him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Independence~
I passed through, with Sacrifice. I saw Sitka, my ears pricked up with excitement. I wondered if i could kick out the railings.

(sorry such a bad post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Sitka~
"Yup,and I can`t jump it..."Suddenly a large smirk came across my lips.Humans.They were my only way out.Perhaps when they opened the gates to get one of the others I could burst out.Easy as that.I was so proud of myself.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC ~ It's ok, lol

Sacrifice ~ I looked around for any way i could get him out.... I looked to Indpendance " How are we going to free him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Independence~
I scanned the fence, and all of its railings. I found one with the bottom railing broken in half. I galloped over to it and started bucking and rearing and that section of the fence. I moved to the side and neighed softly to the mares, "I found your way out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Sacrifie ~ I watched as independance kicked the panel loose, smiling...I moved over to hole she had made...pulling at the one above..making the hole larger " We all go...." I said, meaning the gelding wold be coming if he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4