Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare and 2 Stallions {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature}

Go down

Mare and 2 Stallions  {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature} Empty Mare and 2 Stallions {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature}

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Gretchen moved through the forest, her black grey mane blowing in the wind. Of course, she was looking for a mate since she was in heat. Gretchen wanted a stallion who would love her. Not who would depend on her great sense of smell. Gretchen had black fur with white ears and legs with a large dark brown spot on her back. Her favorite part of being herself is when she was able to roam everywhere she wanted to. Gretchen grazed the grass, moving forward everytime it stopped tasting like grass. Finally, she lifted her head and spotted a field. It seemed endless.. She bolted forward. Actualluy, it was a beauitlful valley. Lots of places to graze, plenty of water and shelter. Plenty of stallions could live here. Gretchen whinnyied in happiness. She could live her! Gretchen bolted forward again and passed a small den. She screeched to a stop and turned to it. " Hello? Is anybody there?" Her voice echoed in the den.

Back to top Go down

Mare and 2 Stallions  {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature} Empty Re: Mare and 2 Stallions {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature}

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Risian
I turned my head to a voice; a goregeous voice. I smiled seeing the mare standing there. "Hey." I called back quietly with a big smile. This place was beautiful, surrounded by trees and tall grass.

Back to top Go down

Mare and 2 Stallions  {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature} Empty Re: Mare and 2 Stallions {Please roleplay. Doesn't have to be mature}

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:00 pm

~Gretchen~
Gretchen turned her head, seeing a stallion. " H-Hi.. " Wow.. Gretchen wished she could say this outloud. Risian might be the one.. But there might be a second choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Risian
I smiled a little bigger and walked infront of her. "What's a beautiful mare like you doing here?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:21 pm

~Gretchen~

Gretchen smiled at him. "I'm looking for a mate." She then blushed, and quickly looked away. Her pelt burned with embarresment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 am

HeavensHorse wrote: ~Gretchen~

Gretchen smiled at him. "I'm looking for a mate." She then blushed, and quickly looked away. Her pelt burned with embarresment.

Me too,so did you find a mate? Asked the stallion hoping that she will anwser the way he had hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 am

~Gretchen~

Gretchen flicked her tail in suprise as another stallion spoke. She turned around to face a stallion. "Well," she replied, "I haven't exactly found a stallion yet." Gretchen began to graze, flicking her tal annoyingly at the pesky flies. But Gretchen tried to keep her eyes on both of the stallions. They could start fighting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Risian****

He turned and looked at the other stallion that looked back at him with e fierce look.
''What is your name, and you look very nice.''
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:38 pm

****Grechen*****
''I I am Grechen.'' Grechen said shily smiling at the stallion.
''Is that stallion there a friend of yours?'' She asked showing to the stallion further away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Wtf? If you want to join, you can join as a stallion. But don't try to be a imposter. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm

[b]Risian
(sorry bout the wait c-=)
I smiled and looked down for a brief moment. "He may be closer than you think..." I said softly into her ear and quickly nuzzled her neck. I made sure the other stallion had some space away from her. Gretchen seemed like a beautiful mare, inside and out, and I don't want anyone to take her. She already means a lot to me. I smiled bigger for a second and gazed into her beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:22 am

~Gretchen~
Giving a soft winny, I brush my tail under his chin and give him the scent of my heat. I lift my tail and and say, "Mount me if you love me." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Risian
I smiled, feeling the pleasure already course through my veins. And so I mounted, my tool sliding into her slowly and pumping slow at first. "As you wish..." I whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down