Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play)

2 posters

Go down

Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Empty Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 am

~Riders+Tame Dragons~
Name: Amy
Race: Vampire
Skills: +10 Dragon Rider, Agility, Speed, and +8 Strength
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Quiet, Great Warrior, Shy, Doesn't Like to be in crowds
Other: Dragon~Reyan
Crushes: Jasper
Player: Me
Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) 1140417218_picsautumn
Name: Reyan
Race: Dragon
Skills: +10 Great flyer
Personality: Protective over Amy, Kind, Gentle, Strong, Fast, Great hunter, Smart
Other: His mate is Yanuishi, Owner~Amy
Crushes: Yanuishi
Player: *The Darkness With In*

Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Dragon
Name~Lighning Theif
Gender~Male
Age~Unknown
Breed~Dragon
Clan~None
Mate~Unknown
Rank~Warrior
Owner~Jaslin
Other~You'll see....
Player~ .:A Touch of Darkness:.
Pic~
Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Red_Dragon
Name~Jaslin
Gender~Female
Age~14
Race~Vampire
Hair~light red
Eyes~light red
Skin~Normal
Dragon~Lightning Theif
Crushes~Jasper
Other~Very strong,very fast,funny,mean to peole who she doesnt know,loves dragons,caring,fearless,
Player~.:A Touch OF Darkness:.
Pic~
Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) 17702_1243735534120_400_300
~Wild Dragons~
Name: Yanuishi
Skills: +9 Great Flyer, +10 Lover
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Calm, Mellow, Quiet, Strong
Other: Her mate is Reyan, Owner~None
Crushes: Reyan
Player: Faye
Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) White-dragon
Name: Florida
Skills: +10 All
Personality: Crazy, Funny, Creative, Hyper, Playful, Can be rowdy
Other: Parents~ Yanuishi and Reyan
Crushes: None
Player: Me
Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Baby_dragon_by_kankakanka

Last edited by XxXKylieXxX on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Empty Re: Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 am

hey could i be reyan and the other dragon blowing fire.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Empty Re: Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 am

and could i make a bio for him
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 pm

yup =) arg!!! i got stung by a wasp on my pinkie finger and now its numb -_-"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 pm

HAHA!,lol lol! and ty im going too make a human too.They make a mate for Lightning Theif plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Name~Lighning Theif
Gender~Male
Age~Unknown
Breed~Dragon
Clan~None
Mate~Unknown
Rank~Warrior
Owner~Jaslin
Other~You'll see....
Player~ .:A Touch of Darkness:.
Pic~Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Red_dr10

Name~Jaslin
Gender~Female
Age~14
Race~Vampire
Hair~light red
Eyes~light red
Skin~Normal
Dragon~Lightning Theif
Crushes~Jasper
Other~Very strong,very fast,funny,mean to peole who she doesnt know,loves dragons,caring,fearless,
Player~.:A Touch OF Darkness:.
Pic~Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) Cute_210
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm

alrite... hehe =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Can i be Yanuishi?
Who is making Jasper`s bio?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

you can make Jasper's bio if u want, Faye =)
and yes u can be Yanuishi =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Jasper
Race: Vampire
Personality: Fearless,Strong,Brave,Shy when around pretty girls,Agile,Great Warrior,Patient
Other: Is trying to tame Yanuishi
Crushes: None,yet....
Player:Faye
Riders Of The Mighty Soarers Who Dwell In The Sky (Dragons and their Riders...Pick n Play) 2lu7u4j

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Where are we going to play this?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm

hm...Where do you think we should?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Dragon Mountains or Sunset Valley(I think it`s valley)

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

ok...I put it in Dragon Mountains and its called 'When The Time Comes, Fly'

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 am

kk and faye i love the bio for Jasper
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum