Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp)

2 posters

Go down

Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Empty Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:55 pm

~Crystal Light~
I yawn and chill in my sun dress ahh it was a nice day. My sun dress was a lepard patterened dress it was pretty and so was that my eyes were like dimoands and I had the cutest southren accent and I had a twin too. She didn't exsacly look like me but....she did in some ways. I smile and sigh to myself it was a nice day (Always) Sunny Beach was my favorite beach it was AWSOME!!

~Sweet Ice~
I chilled in my red sun dress by my sister I yawned at the same time as her I chuckled softly. I looked almost the same as my sister Dimond eyes, the cutest southren accent....my mom would always play around and act like she didn't know which is which (But she does) there's one little secret about the Gateaway family...we're werewolves and.....pretty. i sighed happily.

Sweet Ice:
Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Wolf
[/color]Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) 45081811
Crystal light:
Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) 22546910
Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) 45088210t
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Empty Re: Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 pm

chase~sweet ice's bf
i walked onto the sandy beach and shifted into my human form.
human form~Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Emo-bo10
wolf form~Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Dark_w10

arron~crystal light's bf
i walked out with my brother and alose shifted into my human form.i looked around.
wolf form~Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Mad-wo10

human form~Two werewolves twins both pretty and single might be interested (Please rp) Emoboy10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down