Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp)

Go down

Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp) Empty Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Majestic
[b]I was sitting down in front of the a restrant near a park actually I was at the park in the grass it was so peaceful and so relaxing. I just started......
"Ohmmmmm....." i chanted with my eyes closed my dress covering my feet. "Ohmmmm." I countined. I usually saw my sister, Sandrea (Or sandy) out here or Ginger ones annoying why that other is hurtful and harassful other then that I'll be relaxed. "ohmmm" I contiuned to chant

Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp) 8wec90
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp) Empty Re: Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Alejandro
I laughed quietly and walked behind her. "Ohhhmmm...." I started to chant and chuckle. I haven't seen Majestic since..May? I smiled and sat beside her. "Hey." I said handsomely with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp) Empty Re: Nice and Peaceful Singel but not interested (Plz Rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:59 pm

~Majestic~
I opened one eye. "Namaste." I replied in my cute zen voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Alejandro
I smiled and parted the hair from her face. "What have you been doing since school?" I asked in my usual british accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:22 pm

~Majestic~
I sigh.
"Spending time with my cousin, Angel." I replied.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Alejandro
"Ah... I see...How did that work out for you?" I asked with a chuckle and bigger grin. I ran my fingers through my hair and waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 pm

~Majestic~
"Perfect."
I reply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Alejandro
I smiled and stood closer to her. "Good...You still single?" I asked and bit my lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:36 am

~Majestic~
"Yeah why?"
I asked slowly skooting over once.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 am

Alejandro
I bit my lip. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something tomorrow." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 pm

~Majestic~
I get up and wipe myself.
"M-maybe gotta go have yoga classes, bye." I look back as I wave goodbye and kept walking but biting my lip.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Alejandro
I sighed and walked back to my house. Maybe she didn't like me...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:20 pm

~Majestic~
A few mintues later after yoga class off to um....I didn't know home. I checked my iphone.
"Yeah..." I mummbled to myself and put my phone back in my pocket to head home.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Alejandro
I kept watching her until she turned into a small dot. When she disappeared I sighed and started to walk home faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:17 pm

~Majestic~
Finally I got home and lied down figuring what to do later....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Alejandro
I walked in my house and went to my room where I grabbed my cell phone. 'hey...wanna hang out later??' I texted Majestic and sighed. I coughed and drank some water from a bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 pm

~Majestic~
I saw his txt and txted back, 'Depends where do you wanna take me?' I ask and sent it
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Alejandro
I smiled and bit my lip. 'where do u wanna go?' I texted and waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 pm

~Majestic~
I bit my lip 'Oh my gosh you might think where I want to go is super boing.' I replied.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Alejandro
[b]'wut is it?' I texted and coughed again, clearig my throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:36 pm

~Majestic~
'Yellowstone Natoinal park' I txt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Alejandro
[b]I smiled and chuckled. 'sounds like a plan!!!!' I texted back, 'meet u at my house at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow plz!!' I texted and laughed. I was excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:59 pm

~Majestic~
"Ok.' I replied and I flew down on the couch for an nap I then curled up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:35 am

Alejandro
I smiled and set my cell aside for a deep sleep. I drifted to sleep shortly after I covered myself with blankets, laid on the bed, and I rested my head on a pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 am

~Majestic~
I woke up early that morning and start meditating.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down