Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo's Ranch

Go down

Indigo's Ranch Empty Indigo's Ranch

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Indigo's ranch has a house for her, two stables, each one with 52 stalls, so a total of 104, there are two roundpens, an outdoor arena, indoor areana, wash stands, 3 pastures with ponds or lakes inside of them, and trails to take horses on rides. She offers boarding, horse training, lessons, and just about anything else, she is also looking for people to work here.

Back to top Go down

Indigo's Ranch Empty Re: Indigo's Ranch

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 am

Indigo's Ranch Beagle

~Benji~

I trotted around the ranch, checking it out. It looked like a good place; big enough for me to probably start a family. Oh, I can be rude sometimes. I'm Benji the Beagle. I am 2 years old and looking for a home and a mate. So, I'd better get started now before its winter. "Hm... nice place. Maybe if there was a dog here..."

Indigo's Ranch SilverLabradorRetrieverRipleyRipleyB

~Silver~
"Benji, I'm hungry. Benji, I'm thirsty. Benji, I'm tired." Silver complained, circling his sister. "Benji, when will we find a home?" Benji sighed. "I think this is it." Silver followed her gaze until his eyes feasted apon the ranch, "Benji! Benji this is a wonderful place! A home! For you and me!" Silver bounced around his older sister until he was tuckered out. "Can we go to sleep now?"

~Benji~
Silver was a very annoying brother. He always complained about what he did have and always wanted more from what he didn't have. "Ya know kid, you can't always have what you want." Silver's lower lip trembled. "Don't be a cry baby. If you do, I will make you sleep in the horse pen." Silver's lower lip stopped and he whimpered. "Benji, can we please go now?" Benji growled. "Stop bugging me." Little brothers. I said in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum