Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run Down Church

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Run Down Church Empty Run Down Church

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 am

at the edge of a town there was an old run down church, some of the roof was gone, windows were broken, it was slightly damp and cold, ivy climbed up the steple and wrapped round the building, the willow tree that stood in the center of the grave yard was huge and uncut, the graves had moss and bit of ivy on them as well as some being broken and dusty. not many people came here but this was were we lived...
a little girl abotu 5 years old with long blonde hair, hazel brown eyes and small white wings on her back wearing a cute little dress ran through towards the old run down church yard and got lost.. she went to the willow tree and shouted loudly "Kiey, Kiey!" but got no answer "Kiey?" she began crying this was my little sister Saphire and yes she had got lost in the grave yard and began crying also she was very attached to me.. her 16 year old sister Keita...
she kept crying loudly scared.. we had just got here and she kept getting lost...I.. well i wasn't there..

ooc0 Kiey is pronouced Kei-Yay..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Run Down Church Empty Re: Run Down Church

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 am

Maryian~
I had long striaght brown hair and pure brown eyes I came to this old run down church to see my grandmother I started crying and put flowers down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 am

Saphire then heard the footsteps and ran over looking up at her... "Kiey" she said but then stopped... "huh? your not Kiey, where's Kiey" she said looking up...
i came back and flew over head swiftly without them noticing i slipped into the old church silently and rustled my hair.. my hair was short, white and tipped with black, i had amber eyes that were milky since i was blind, my skin was paler than Saphire's as well, i worn faded black jeans and a black top with white sleeves and a collar...
Saphire gripped to her scared.. i hadn;t noticed them yet since i was busy sorting out the food and storing it in a fridge that i had found.. it still worked perfectly fine as well... i had also found a bathroom in the back of the church which had a shower and bath...but unlike my sister with two white wings i had a black wing(left) and a white wing(right)
Saphire asked again "where's Kiey?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 am

Maryian~
I heard the little girl and slowly got up from the ground I faced the girl and walked to her sowly seeing her two white wings and blond little hair she was beautiful, "Who are you?" I asked lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am

"Saphire, who you?" she said in her sweet little voice... truthwas no one thought we were sisters but we were or rathr we were half sisters but neither of us cared...Saphire was a pureblodded Angel.. me? i'm a half breed of two kinds, half angel half demon...
she spotted a black and white feather that looked new and picked them up "Kiey's feathers" she said to her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 am

Maryian~
"I'm, Maryian." I said and lightly took the feather from her hand and looked at it. "Who Kiey?" I ask her with a nice, sweet, gentle voice.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 am

"Kiey, is my sissy(sister), i not find her" she said slightly sadly.. i finished sorting out the food and streatched my wings before taking my dagger from around my waist and placing them in a draw in their sheaths..." honestly where has Saphire gone?"
"Maryan(Maryian) help find? Sissy very nice"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

Maryian~
"Ok...." I said lightly and slowly walked in that run down church it was so run down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

i flinched the place that me and Saphire lived was at the very back of the church which was actually hidden quiet well and a good thing too...i walked out into the shadows catching the s strange scent*not another one, how many are they going to send before they give up* i thought before i noticed my sister's familiar smell
"Kiey, Kiey!" she shouted loudy and then remembered something "ah that;s right Kiey not like odd people(strangers)"
she looked around "Kiey Maryan good person, she not from white room places(labs)"
i walked out from the shadows cautiously my hair covered my eyes slightly but it didn't matter to me..."Kiey!" souted Saphire and i kneeled down and she hugged me "you got lost again?" i whispered to her she nodded "uh-huh, Kiey this Maryan, freind" she said to me happily i lifted my head seeming looking up to Maryian but remained silent
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Maryian~
I looked up at her and giggled lightly, "Cute sister ya got there."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 pm

"thank you" i said and streatched my arms out at my sister who clung to my neck as i wrapped my arms around to pick ehr up.. i stood up and said "so your called Maryian, i'm Keita and this is my little sister Saphire" "Kiey, where'd you go?" "i told you i was going to the shop earlier" "but how you know what you buy?" "i have a great sense of smell and didn't i tell you not to wonder off adn not to talk to strangers?" she then pouted and i smiled before lifting my head and facing Maryian without a word
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Maryian~
"Yes, Hi Keita." I said with a smile "Who are these lab people your talking about?" i ask
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 pm

i glared at her... no one i had met every understood Saphire when she talked about the labs... "Kiey, Maryan good person" said Saphire looking me in the eye...i sighed and said "there are sweets in the kitchen for you" she perked up and smiled.i lifted up one hand and ran my hand along her smile "i'm guessing your happy then? well they are for you so go have some ok?" she jumped down streatching her small wings and running somewhere in the darkness silently i turned back to Maryian "what do you want here? who are you really?" i said no emotion showed in my eyes at all they looked dead.. they were amber true but were the whole eye including the pupil was milky... i waited for an answer before i suddenly turned my head and Saphire ran out with a sweet in her hand and handed it to me "sissy's sweet" i kneeled down and smiled putting my hand out she put in in my hand before running off again into the shadows..."also how cna you understand Saphire?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 am

"I came here to say my gradmother that died and I love children" I tell her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:22 am

I didn't trust her at all, how could i? i poped the sweet in my mouth and suddenly turned my head towards the church door and a strange creature walked in with a black cloak...Saphire ran out and hugged the tall figure but i stopped her and threw a dagger at them and they ducked and pulled the hood down, "what a nice way to greet your brother" he said and i shrugged not at all bothered.. he had short black hair and black eyes.. we were all siblings from either a different mother or father but all ended up with the same people in the same place and found out we were related.. my brother was called Calcifer... he took the cloak off and hung it up somewhere revealing two black wings...he came over and picked up Saphire and hugged her "Calfey" she said as she hugged him and then he rusteled my hair..."Maryan, freind" "i told you not to bring strangers here when i'm not around, you know what your sister is like, she is so cautious that's it's dangerous for people she doesn't know to come here and from the looks of it and the way that she just hurtleed one of her daggers i say she was suspious of Maryian, so don't bring strangers here and don't get lost either" he said to her and i pushed his hand of my head but it was strange i had to use touch just to find it...not many could tell i was blind but Calcifer and Saphire knew but didn't tell anubodyunless it was necassary...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:18 am

Maryian~
"Hi nice to meet you." I said I was curiouse I could help them, "Saphire, what are these lab people?" I ask her kneeling down I could help these people things whatever they were.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 am

"actually we don't know much Keita know the most since she was the main test subject" i turned my head angrily "you just have to bring that up" "c'mon we can trust her, Keita also has Trust issues" "mind if i use you as my punch bag?" i asked him and he pushed my head down and my wings shot open showing both of them clearly as they cut his hand... "ouch, well then, explain" i sighed and said "they used us as test subjects , we have no idea what for but they found us all on the streets, Calcifer is a Demon, Saphire is an Angel and i'm a-" i stopped and then said "we recently just escaped adn they are on our trail, theese lab people make monsters, not like demons, not like angel, they use to be peaceful and some were even human, some where werewolves,vampire anything you name it and it's there... i think they are trying to 'solve' us"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 am

Maryian~
"Well, these lab people make mistakes Angel, Demon, Both. Where's your mother?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 am

i looked to Calcifer and lowered my head and he explained "they died, not to long ago, they have graves hidden here so this is where we stay" he answered and handed Saphire to me and i sat down she was crying...we had only recently found out and still cried when it was mentioned.. "i'll give you a ride later so cheer up ok?" "uh-huh" she said and wiped away her tears and then i hugged her... "we prefere not to get any others involved, me and Keita are fine when we have to fight" he said and turned his head as i walked over and Saphire wrapped her arms round my neck to help me carry her a bit...

ooc- sorry i took so long to reply i was trying to find something.. i found it now so i'll be quicker hopefully
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:21 am

Maryian~
"Um.... I could halp I mean I have some kind of power " I showed her my hand it was a ball with pwer, "I'm a wizard." I say carefully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 am

Calcifer laughed and clicked his fingers a flame appeared in his hand s changeing colour depending on what element.."i'm an Elementist, Kieta is good at Destructive and Saphire doesn't have any power yet" he said "we have our own magic and i'm not going to let my family die" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 am

Maryian~
"Well Kieta I'm not trying to kill you our your family I'm trying to help you." I tell her camly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 am

"there's no use in trying, she doesn't trust anyone anymore" said Calcifer "sissy, nice, not trust others" said Saphire...
i crossed my arms as hair covered one of my eyes.. i didn't mind at all...
"i can hear you and i don't aprecaited you telling strangers about me and we don't need your help" i said "yeah, yeah, be quiet will you Keita" "fine then, don't blame me if we end up back there" i said adn spread my wings and flew up to the stepel... "she also has a slight temper"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 am

"I can see that." I giggled lightly but sacasticly, "You guys can trust me right?" I said showing my powers once again she may have not trust me but I helped others it was the way of my life and Kieta will have to live with that "Trust me, we can make life easier." I said starting with a bed for saphira, "So she can rest her head give this little girl a cute little bed." I say and a bed appears "There does that look comfortarble?" I ask, I add 2 more and put my wand in my boot in order for it to stay safe.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am

"actually we are happy with what we have, we have to stay hidden i'm afraid, we live at the back of the church and we have already fixed it up so we can live there" said Calcifer.."Saphire would you show her the way around, i'll go talk to Keita, ok?"
"sure, this way!" she said adn lead the way grabbing her hand.. Calcifer sighed adn spread his wings and soared up to where i was before sitting beside me in the stepel... "time to get over it Keita" i turned me head "careful what you say Calcifer, i have no intentions of forgetting it" "none of us do, but it's the past" i growled and then wrapped my wings round me..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next