Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... - Page 2 Empty Re: To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Lidea~
I give him a frown when I turn back and eye him increduosly. "And thats when your around someone you feel threatened by." I snap angerily, holding my head a tab bit higher in defiance. All that knew me knew I fought well when forced to, and nay, only once had I been defeated. Snorting I paw the ground and flare my nostrils, my eyes on the stallino the whole time

Back to top Go down

To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... - Page 2 Empty Re: To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Hehe, stallino, I'ma start saying that xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Lol omg! I didn't even realize I had wrote that!. haha, i think i'll leave it though just because it looks italian lol

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Haha, it kinda does xD
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:54 am

[lmao it does sound italian : P ]]

I snort at her cockiness "You really think you can win?" I asked her, stepping forward and standing over her, looking down at her "Leave, I don't want to kill you, and I wont kill her" I said in reference to the other mare.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Lidea~
I snort and eye him closely. Not sure whether to believe him or not. Taking a step back I drop my head just a tad. Not leaving though. I would wait for her to speak. Nothing in the world would be able to explain how bad I would feel if I just left her here with this stallion.

(sorry so short brain dead haha. and I think i might start saying that lol..stallino, sounds so much better and interesting! A new word!! rofl)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Battle Of War~

I walked around, slightly broad, and wanting to be breed, well kinda of..... Battle Of War narrowed her eyes, gazing hard at the boulders near the waterfall. Battle Of War pricked her ears as movement flickered again, this time a tail-length away.... the glimmer of moon-light was caught in pools of water, that flowed down stream..... It lit up the forest of pointed-stones....
She snorted and trolted slowly toward the group of travelers....
" Hmmm, what is this...... A forcer and two mares, hmmm lets see how this goes," i said while walking out of the shadows, smirking.....
I was a war horse, and a great prize to my rider, which he died a fewyears ago..... I frowned as i remembered his death..... Then shaking my head and looking at the three, in the little clearing....
To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound... - Page 2 Stone-lynn-m-appaloosa-horse-trotting-through-snow-usa
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

OOC: Lol, Patriot, were you talking to my mare or Tameless's? Haha, and I know, right? I started saying it today and people just looked at me like I was crazy! Then they laughed Wink
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:55 pm

[XD and I was talking to Tameless's lol thats hard to say,,,Tameless's]

I snort "Go on, both of you might as well" I said to both of the mares. I then turn around quickly at the vibration in my hooves, another horse, wait, another mare, I thought, smelling the air. "I really don't think you mares have any brains at all, you come straight to forcers, fearlessly, and think you can kick their sorry @sses" I chuckled, shaking my head and smirking. "What do you want, pretty girl?" I asked her, my nostrils flaring at her scent. I look at the other two mares who were still here, then raise an eyebrow noticing they weren't making a move to leave.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Lidea~
I snort at the new mare, my ears instantly lacing back at her words. She spoke as if she knew it all. But I could tell she was one that had been tamed by the slight sway of her back from which a saddle and human had sat. Flaring my nose in disgust I step away from her as though she were a disease. Never would I let a human, who I considered as worthy as a pile of dung, sit upon my back. I had never allowed those creatures with two legs even close to me. "Like a thorn in my side!" I spat the words with such disgust that even my body shook with hatred at the thought of those wretched two legged creatures.

My nostrils were still flared till the fine red lining showed when I turned my hatred burning eyes to the mare who spoke so lowly to use. My anger again flaring as her words stoked it, feeding it with her arragance. "You are one to speak! For are you not also here?!" I hissed, my dark lips curled back over my teeth. My tail lashed out as I spoke again. "I come to aid in the help of a childhood friend. Only a coward would move on to let a brute such as him have his way!" I bellowed thoroughly angry now. Shaking again as my blood boiled from the rage that pumped through it. "I...would rather...die!" My words hiss shakily in anger through my clentched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 pm

My head lifted as a new mare came in, and my nostrils flared, catching another scent, one that hung around the mare as if it were her own, and m ears instinctively laced back at the smell. I shook my headslightly as I looked to the mare who had come to help, the one who seemed familiar to me yet I had trouble pulling a name from my mind. My strength was growing with every passing moment and I stood straighter, disgust and hatred replacing my previous fear and pain as I looked at the stallino(xD) who had forced me. He was looking at the mare with a look that told menshe was neck, though when I looked back to her, it seemed to be exactly what she wanted.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:22 pm

xD [im not replying yet because I am going to wait for Immortal's Dream to reply first k]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

(Lol I just realized that my post kinda doesn't make sense. I got what dream's mare's words mixed up with the stallions, stallino lol. Sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 pm

[yea it kinda confused me lol : P]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 pm

(( Srry guys forgot bout this topic ))

Battle Of War~
I threw my head back and sneered, she thought wrong, that is not at all what i wanted........ " U would think that i would want a stallion (Stallino,lol) like him to force breed me," i laughed she makes me laugh.......... I snorted " well your wrong!" i spat and showed my fang like teeth at her........ " This is not how i planned to be greeted.........." i snapped.............
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

[Stallino Martino... hahahaha]

I snort roughly and roll my eyes at them "Get this stupid speech over with and leave" I said to them "She is a big girl, she can handle herself" I chuckled at this, another comment running through my mind but I dared not say it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Lidea~
Her big fangs did not scare me, instead it caused me to laugh. Shaking my head I sneer. "If that was supposed to scare me, it didn't!" Turning my gaze to the stallion I narrow my eyes, I could tell he was going to say something but refained (sp) from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 am

(I don't think Raven has been on in a while...)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 pm

(Yes, i believe she hasnt)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

[srrrrrrrrrrrrrry school is stupid lolz]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

( Eh, not always. Again, so glad you're back! )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:51 am

(Haha...soooo, now what lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 pm

( Lol, no idea... )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 pm

[me either....]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:13 am

(Do you guys want to keep posting here?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next