Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart a new fairy.

Go down

Heart a new fairy. Empty Heart a new fairy.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Name: heart
Height: 4 feet 9
Type: fairy
Personality: really friendly when she meets someone, quiet, smart, loves animals, loves to ride pegusas, her pets are immortal, ready to fight if you treatan her, a loner, brave, graceful when she flys, she is immortal, ready to do anything, she was made from the sun, all her butterflys are her companions, not a god, when lonely she talks to the sun and the moon and her pets, she has a sister that she does not know about, she was born when the earth was being created, she can heal everyone, she can talk to horses as well,

Picture: Heart a new fairy. Fairy_1383118546_fairy024-1the buttterflys are her pets.

Last edited by horsegirlforlife123 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Heart a new fairy. Empty Re: Heart a new fairy.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:54 am

(can you please change the name its too close to my fairys name. my fairys name is Maybelle, and her nick name is Belle, so please change it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:09 am

Belle/Aslan/Mags/Mystery wrote:(can you please change the name its too close to my fairys name. my fairys name is Maybelle, and her nick name is Belle, so please change it.)
(ok no problem)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down