Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian Mare for Sale

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arabian Mare for Sale Empty Arabian Mare for Sale

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Golden Flame: I stand in the middle of the small arena with my small Arabian head held high and my nostrils flared, as hundreds of people surround it watching me. My owner was selling me because of the ten people that tried to break me, not one succeeded in even getting near me. I have been labeled as a rouge horse and if no one bought me I would be sent to the slaughter house. A man came into the arena with a royal blue halter and lead rope walking toward me cautiously so he could put it on and lead me around for people to look at. I turn my head toward him with my ears perked then laid them flat against my head when he got just out of striking distance. I rear up when he raises the halter and scream pawing the air with quick hooves then land and spin around kicking at him. The man dropped the halter and lead rope and dashed out of the arena slamming the gate closed as I lunge forward and gallop around the arena bucking and tossing my head. After a while I stopped bucking and slowed down to a canter, my neck arched gracefully and my whittail flagged out to the right. Sunlight bathed my body, making it gleam like golden satin as I canter smoothly around the arena. The crowd was captured by my beauty and grace, but not one person dared to bid on me because of my wildness.
Arabian Mare for Sale LIF-ORL-0002
Arabian Mare for Sale Confetti

Last edited by Gold Horse on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Arabian Mare for Sale Empty Re: Arabian Mare for Sale

Post by redhead14 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 am

bliss
http://stuffjewishyoungadultslike.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/isla-fisher-picture-2.jpg
i had come to the auction house to find anarabain mare for my arabain farm that i was just given to me by my father, my auburn hair flyls into my face as a man runs past me yelling something about a rouge horse, i pull my hair out of my face nd push throught the crowd towads the ring where i can hear a hose. * it must be a mare i think to myself as i hear how high pitched the scream was, as i come to the edge of the ring near the fence i climb up cause i cant see over it, i was 5'8 but i was the shortest in my family. when i look into the ring i see the most beautiful mare i have ever seen " wow she gorgoues" i say so only i can hear. the man next kept saing something about none being able to get into the ring with her. i make the decision to crawl into the ring even if i ment getting killed. at first i stay where i am just watching the mare. finally people see this little auburn headed girl in the ring,i hear people yell " hey get out of there youll get killed" i just smile and think * none how you stupid people know how to treat a horse
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 am

Golden Flame: I continue to canter around the arena, and look around at the people when they start yelling. I look around the arena for what they were yelling at and see a young auburn haired girl in the ring with me, so I slid to a quick stop. I stand stone still and watch the girl curiously with my head high and my ears perked toward her. I snort softly and flare my nostrils, wondering what the human girl was going to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Bliss
i watch as the mare comes to a halt, i smile as i see her watching me. i look at the ground and keep my body posture low as to seem smaller to not scare then i walk to the middle of the arena, as soon as i get there i wait for the mare to come to me as i do so men and women keep yelling to me to get out of there before i get killed on eman even had the nerve to yell i have dug my own grave i think to myself * just wait were about to blow your mind* i smile but i keep my eye focused on the mares legs and make a kissing sound to her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:39 am

Golden Flame: I look at the girl curiously and take a step toward her, but stop and pin my ears back when she starts making a kissing noise. I snort and paw the ground with my sharp hooves then start walking in circles around the girl, slowing getting closer and closer until I was only a foot away from her. I had no desire to have a bit shoved into my mouth and have to walk around in circles in a boring arena for the rest of my life. I was a born racer just like my father and would only allow someone who treated me like an equal and with respect, not like my master, to ride me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:22 am

bliss
one i see her lay her ears ack at the sound i made i stop, i still didnt make eye contact for fearing it would make her run away, i could tell she wasnt like the other horses here, all of them were trick ponies or button pushing ponies like my mother would say when ever someone brought her a horse to help gentle. she had a fire in her eye just like i had in mine. i wanted to touch her but i would wait till i new she was comfortable with me. i slowd my breathing to stay calm and remember the technis (sp?) my mother had taught me when i was little girl. i slowly put a hand in my poket and pulled a mint out to see what she would do with it. all i can do is smile as i watch how graefully she moves
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Golden Flame: I snort and toss my head in disgust that she actually thought she could win me over with a piece of candy. I flare my nostrols and take in the sweet scent of the mint then a take a step toward her giving in, but just a little bit. I streatch my neck out as far as it can reach and eat the pieces of candy from her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 am

Bliss
i smile as she takes the mint then i say softly but gently " see girl im not here to hurt you, but its your choice to trust me" as i say this i feel myself hoping and wishing this beautiful mare will understand me. i take a slow step back too see what she would do if she would come closer or go the other way but i would wait
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 am

Golden Flame: I snort softly and look at the girl curiously, she was different from other humans. I take a step toward her when she steps back then stop and look down at her wondering what she was going to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Bliss
i smile at the mare as she take a step towards me then i hold a hand out for her to touch only if she wanted then i say " i no how it feel to be tided down when you want to fly and be free and just run till you cant run anymore and then people try to tell you that you cant which just makes you want todo it even more" i feel myself reaching out to this mare i feel soo close to her like we understand each other.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Golden Flame: I freeze, ready to run, when she reaches her hand out then relax. I take another step toward her and gently touch her hand with my muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 am

Bliss
all i can do is smile as the mare touches my hand, i slowly take a bay step towards her and i stroke her muzzle. i can feel her tense up as she feels my touch " its ok girl i wont hurt you" i say as i continue to stroke and pet her muzzle
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Golden Flame: I freeze up and tense when the young human girl steps toward me and strokes my muzzle, but I soon relax and allow her to pet me. I flick my tail and lower my head slightly, relaxing even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 am

Bliss
i smile as i see her do this " your such a good girl" i say lovingly already falling inloe with this mare i couldnt help it she had stole my heart llike my favorite stallion justice did when he was born. i look up from stroking the mare and look at all the people surrounding the arena have their mouths wide open not believing what they are seeing. i smile to myself then i wisper into the mares ear" what do you say girl lets give them a show"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Golden Flame: I look at all the people then back at the girl and nod my head whinnying. I turn sideways so the girl was next to my back then kneel down so the girl can get on.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 am

Bliss
i smile as i watch th mare kneel for me to get on. i gentlely grasp some of her mane for support then i swing my leg over her and lean close to her and say" lets see what we can do girl" i glance at the people looking horrified as i get on the mare and i cant help but laugh and say only so the mare and me could her "" geez dont these stupid people no how to even treat a horse" i smile at the mare and pat her then say" well show them wont we"

'
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Golden Flame: As soon as the young girl is on I stand up and tuck my head into my chest then start doing a dressage movement I saw being taught to one of the horses, called a piaffe. After that I start doing something called a Spanish Walk, even though I think it's pretty stupid. Everybody that was watching had their jaws dropped in wonder that a rouge horse that nobody could even get near was doing dressage movements that took other horses nearly five year to perfect, and with someone on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Bliss
this mare just kept taking my breath away the more time i spent with her. i smile as i look at everyone in the arena looking shocked and in disbeleaf as this mare and i are doing dressage. i had learned and been trained in dressage for the past 10 years but then got into show jumping for the last 10 years. but more recently i have been taking care of my breeding farm. " your proving them all girl" i tell they mare as we go around the arena
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Golden Flame: I smirk to myself and go into a collected canter, becoming tired of the ridicules walk. I arch my neck and flag my tail out to the right, smoothly cantering around the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Bliss
i smile as she continues to be the perfect horse that i want. i laugh as i see her owner almost completely fall over at seeing me riding his unridable hore
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 am

Golden Flame: I see the humans all staring at me wide eyed along with my owner. He was a little less surprised then the others that I was doing dressage movements since my father was a champion dressage horse, it was my mother who I had gotten my wild spirit from. She was a wild Arabian that my owner had imported from Egypt that, like me, had been labeled as a rough horse. After I was born nobody could get within five feet of me without being attacked by my mother so she was put down after one of the workers ended up in the hospital. I canter back to the center of the arena and smoothly come to a complete stop, then stand there with my head held high proudly and my ears perked forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Bliss
i smile as she comes to a stop and i do a salute and half the areana goes wild with appluse and cheering and the other half just can say anything cause their soo dumb struck they couldnt speek. i gentlly stroke her neck and say in her ear" girl your amazing, would you like to come home with me and live the rest of your life in peace and the way you want"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Golden Flame: I snort softly and lower my head to the young girl since I was tall for an Arabian. I look around and pin my ears back, because of all the noise. I look at the girl when she asks if I want to come with her then whinny and nod my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

bliss
i shroke her velvet nose and smile when she bobs her head, i trust her so i dont even put a halter or lead rope on her i just lead her to the gate of the areana where ny trailer and truck is waiting ( one of her trucks and trailer: http://www.keelhauling.ca/images/horse%20trailer.jpg ) as i open the trailer for her i see her onwer and yell to him" since noone can ride her ill take her off your hands for free"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Golden Flame: I follow the young girl when she walks out of the arena, with my small Arabian head held high proudly. I stop when she opens the trailer and lay my ears flat against my head, since they would always have to beat me to get me in the trailer. I take a step back then look at the girl, waiting for her to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next