Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty misk waiting

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Misty misk waiting Empty Misty misk waiting

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:20 am

Misk sat with her tail curled around herself, trying to keep warm. It was a slight bit chilly this night, and she didn't want to find a pack just for the sake of warmth. Or just to breed. Gah, she wasn't even sure what that entitled except for pup's. And not that she didn't like them, but she didn't want any right now.
She shivered, deciding to find a better place then a field for warmth.

Back to top Go down

Misty misk waiting Empty Re: Misty misk waiting

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 am

i walked in.. my coat was blck with white specks on it.. my name was ColdStar... i howled and then spotted her.. i went over and bowed politly "hello, i'm ColdStar and who might you be?" i asked my red Amber eyes looked right at her.. my tail wagged slightly.. i hadn't seen anyone in a while now...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:27 am

She heard a howl behind her, and quickly turned to look. Over a hill came a wolf wagging it's black tail. Misk, being surprised took a few steps back. He greeted her, and she felt she had to reply.
"uhm, uh, uh I'm Misk. Ni-ni-nice to meet you." She said, shivering from both cold and a little bit of fright. She didn't know him, but he seemed nice enough.
She let her tail wag the slightest bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 am

i relised she was shivering "don't worry i wonn't hurt you.. "i said gently.. she seemed a bit scared of me... i sat down where i was and waited for her to come closer so i knew that she wasn't scared..
"really i promise not to hurt you.. i just got a bit excited sinc ei haven't seen anyone in a little while"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:37 am

He comforted her lightly, and she relaxed. She was so unused to being around others. After she had been kicked out of her pack it was all fight of the fittest. So she tried to stay out of the way of the bigger Wolves and their mates.
"it's okay, haven't seen anyone in a while either..." I took a step closer sniffing him in greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:41 am

i smiled and sniffed her a bit as well carefull not to scare her again... she seemed very shy so i acted carefully just encase i did somethign that might scar her..
"well it's nice to see another one now isn't it?" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:44 am

She smiled, looking at him.
"Yes. it is very nice. Have you been alone long?" she said sitting a little closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

"yeah, for about three years" i said smiling adn nudged her gently to prove i still wouldn't hurt her...
"i left my pack when i was one year old so i don't really mind that but it was terrible when i first hunted alone..." i said and smiled since she had come closer and trusted me slightly more.. well i hoped she had...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:59 am

"At a year?" She said, incredulous. She had been kicked out at two. So She only had about six months on him.
"Hmm, We could make our own pack. Stick together, you know. Just the two of us." She said, knowing he was wiser than she was by a lot.
She didn't know what it was but she was starting to trust him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 11:03 am

"sure, but it's best to start a pack with someone you completly trust" i said...i had began to trust her a bit as well....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Things were becoming clearer to the two and a half year old. She was starting to trust him, but he had no reason to trust her. She and he as well needed something to concrete that trust in place. Making it forever.
"I think we should hunt. It will help us both become better in each others trust." She stated, sniffing the air repeatedly to find a prey item not already injured.
Stalking and waiting patiently was the best trust you could put in your partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 1:52 pm

"why not, i'm hungry" i said and then caught the scent of a deer and made signal to her with my ears... i watched it ready...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:57 pm

With the simple flick of the ear, and crouched low, watching the deer walk into the wind, which was going toward us not against. It didn't even know we were here.
She waited in anticipation for the deer to catch sight of them, but it never did. It just continued to walk, muscles soft from the over eating to make ready for Winter. It was jumpy, but not nearly enough so.
She waited for his signal and then they would attack.
(You can take control if you want to post the hunting scene as a pack would)
(And I'm so happy you're on!!!! : D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 2:00 pm

i lunged at the deer quickly and cornered it "Mist, attack now" i said and growled keeping teh deer pinned against the wall
ooc- yep barely anyone was on... and nah it's no fun if you're not posting..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:08 pm

With a dash I quickly lept at the deers throat. It was a success, and while it kicked and tried to get away I cut off it's breathing. I signaled for him to bit one of it's legs, so I could hold it down better. It was starting to get vicious with it's kicks and one almost landed fight on my nose, but missed and hit my ear. I just bit down harder. And snarled into it's flesh.
('tis true.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 2:11 pm

i lunged and bit the top part of the deers throat and then quickly broke one of it's legs...i then made the killing blow before letting go of the deer and then waiting for Mist to start eating before i did...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I snorted as I licked the fur out of my mouth. He was waiting for me to take the first bite, and I did so without hesitation. I was starved! It seemed like all the exertion was worth it for this prize that I would never have had brought down on my own. I gulped down a portion of the leg, waiting for him to go for the stomach.
This was what trust was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 2:22 pm

i joined her in eating and took some of the neck meat... letting go of the stomache and then licking the blood from around my mouth..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 pm

I ate until I couldn't eat any more. It was very filling and there was still some left. Quite a lot actually.
"Hmm, That was delicious. I haven't eaten that well in a long time!" I exclaimed, cleaning my muzzle and giving his a lick to show my gratitude. I started wagging my tail for the first time in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 pm

i ate till i was full as well and smiled at her "yeah, i haven't eaten for a while either or with someone else either" i said and looked at her wagging her tail. i wagged mine as well as i sat back down and cleaned my mussle
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 pm

With a yawn, I lay down next to him and stretched contently. Letting my full stomach drag.
"What do pack's usually do? What's the first thing, anyway?" I asked, finally looking at him with big innocent eyes. I had been kicked out without ever being given the 'birds and the wolves' speech, if you know what I mean. I just knew that when the adults went away, they came back pregnant. But suspiciously not the guy's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm

i lay down as well "they build a strong bond before anything, then they decided what to do after" i said my ears flickering every now and then
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

"Hmm, Alright. What kinda bond we talking' about?" I asked, naively. I could guess it meant getting to know each other better... but I wasn't sure. And what did they need to decide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm

"i'm guessing you didn't get that talk then" i sighed adn told her 'the talk' and then explained the different bonds "there is a family bond, mate bond, a bond between a parent and child ,a bond between freinds and a bond between enimies" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:50 pm

By the time he had finished my jaw was on the ground and my eyes were wide. That's how pup's were made.
"Does it hurt?" She asked, very innocently. And she thought about the different bonds, they were definitely friends, but when you start a pack, you have to be more than friends.
"We are friends. Right?" I asked hesitantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next