Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!)

Go down

The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!) Empty The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 pm

*~Honey Bee~*

Honey stood on the sunny hillside nibbling on the fresh new spring grass.
Her Palomino coat was shining with dew droplets from the grass.
She started to hum a lonely song,it drifted slowly down,farther into the valley to someone who can,
fill that loneliness....

Back to top Go down

The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!) Empty Re: The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:28 pm

plez someone!?

Back to top Go down

The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!) Empty Re: The Lonely Honey Bee...(plz reply!)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Target
i walked along a path as i spotted the mare. i stood completly still and watched. finilly i reared. calling to her. i ran and bucked. *hello i an Target and u r my mare.* i said as i landed to the ground. i had no expresion on my face. this was not a game or fun. i was serfival *what is my mares name?* i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Honeys head shot up,and saw a stallion calling put to her.
She flicked her ear"hello,Target"she like the bold ones.
She stood calmly,flicking her white tail.
"My name is Honey bee,but you can call me Honey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Target
*what a lovly name* i said as i walked to her rump i put my head on her butt and just asked *so what where u doing out here?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 pm

I smelled oneys scent and saw target.She waill be a great mare in my herd and a good mother."*i galloped in and ran into your belly i flinged dirt in your eyes to give you a fair warning and i backed away, but stilll having a mean exprission on my face and pined my ears at you.*"Shes mine soback off stud, showing strenght and dominance im not gonna fight you in front of her but if you wanna fight come to painted lendge" (i now you have a mare thee sojust say your stallions name then say the stuff...k albino ) "you can come to watch or stay her if youll like honey"*i whinne low to show a little love but then turn back to th stallion and rear up and bare my teeth.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

"I'm here to start a little herd..."she cooed.
What was that noise?.She turned her head to the other side...
Then Honey saw another stallion charging Target.
The new stallion was a little older than Target,I stood back,fore this was not my fight
"I'll come,so i can go with the winner..."She started to go back to Target and see what the other stallion would do/
(btw wats his name and wat color is he?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

(Olasis and is brown i think lol! . i think that guys not gonna post back... affraid )
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 pm

(ok.he will..some time! HAHA Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Target
i smerked *u can have her i was only going to breed her and leave.* i said as i turned and started to leave *haha.* i laphed *that is all i wanted was pleasure.* i disappeared into the forest with a echo of my laph circling the clearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Honey turned her back to him and turned to Olasis
She walked over to him"Well,i guess you win."
She put her muzzle on his back,and rubbed her head on his flank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:34 pm

{Olasis}
*i nuzzle you back* I'm glad i came here 'cause if i didn't then things were going to get ugly. Good thing he didn't fight me for you and then amit it. cuase4 i gonna be strong to protect my herd..."*you see he jerks his head and ears back*"oh, im so sorry.Would you like to join our herd at painted ledge. if you want then you can become the lead mare,but the lead mare can't have any foals,that's the bad part.but you can always give up lead mare if you wanna have a foal you don't have to be the lead mare if you don't want too. and if you can you can get more studs so we can protect our becuase i got other mares too that have foals. well...*you see him have a dissapointed face* i only have 1 mare and she has a colt so i really don't have nothing to protect anyway. i started at a new place so that it won't be that crowded."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 am

"O...I'm sorry but im not up to being a led mare....."
She looked down"and i really want a foal...."Honey taliled off.
"but i will be your mare"she batted her eye lashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 am

(Sorry my dad has the window opened and im really cold so it might take me longer to post back)
~Olasis~
*I nuzzle you*"But you do not have to be lead mare. If you want a foal you can have a foal. DO you still want to be in my herd? i have a special place for mares that have foals and pregnat mares spend time with their foals." *I go around your rump,but not asking permission*"Your a buetiful mare too. I think i can get a lead mare soon. so don't worry."*now i ask permission*(Just go to Any Leader?[Claiming land])
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:49 am

I let my heat sent out"Of course ill be in your herd,but lead mare is for the old her mares!"
She laughed.
She stood still waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 pm

~Olasis~
*I go on you. it feels good so i go in deeper then come out. i come up to you then*"Lets go to painted ledge. i'll show you around then."(just post on the topic any leader claimimg land)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:56 pm

"all right painted ledge"she shook her mane excited.
"come on lets go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down