Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha]

Go down

Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha] Empty Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha]

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:04 am

Marley:I walk in, picking each footstep carefully, I finally find a patch of moss and lay down. I nibble on some ofthe coarse grass, but give up as it had several sharp spines that sliced my lips savagely. I lay my head on my legs and rest my eyes, hoping to save my energy, though for what I was unsure of...

link: http://jmacneill.tripod.com/old_engblk_horse.jpg [copy & paste]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha] Empty Re: Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 am

Morgan
i was walking along a path when i noticed the mare. i started to walk into the mud, i was not paying any attention to where i was. i noticed a patch of untorned grass at my feet. i graved it and walked over to her. *here.* i said as i layed it bown by her. *my name is Morgan what is urs?* i asked as i nudged the grass turd her

Back to top Go down

Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha] Empty Re: Marely Enters, lonely and lost[no rps, plz rp haha]

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Marely:I prick my ears up and look at the stallion "I am Marely" I say "Thank you" I eat the grass he gave to me and shake my mane out of my face
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Morgan
i noddded *hello and what are u doing out here?* i asked as i layed beside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm

I shake my head "Must've just wandered in the wrong direction" I say "and you?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Morgan
i pull the torns out of the ground *i was looking for someone.* i said flurting

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Marley:My stomach gets butterflys and I swallow hard, realizing he was flirting I blush "Oh really?" I ask, unsure of what I should say.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Morgan
i smiled and said *i think i found that person.* i siad as i reach my muzzle out and toughched her side

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Marley:My skin tingles at his warm touch, I watch him and smile "I think I have found someone, though I wasn't looking" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Morgan
i smile and asked *if u truthful then u will have no problem answering to the question.* i said as moved closer to her *can u be my mate?* i asked as i nuzzled her

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Marely: I reply without hesitation "Yes"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Morgan
i smiled and stood up *let go som were safter.* i said as i walked a little wase and stopped and looked at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Marely: I stand up and follow him, shaking the dirt from my coat, I look up through the trees, seeing it was midday I nod "Ok" I say and shake my mane.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm

(hey do u want to want to make the topic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:13 pm

[you can, Idk where we should go]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:19 pm

(idk what about the rose garden or some were like that?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 pm

[ok??]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum