Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elf Maiden

Go down

Elf Maiden Empty Elf Maiden

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Name~ Arya Drottningu
Age~ 21
Species~ Elf
Hair Color~ Strawberry Blonde
Eye Color~ Cat Eyes, Blue
Markings~ Silver crescent moon on inside of left wrist
Personality~ Excellent fighter, fast, strong, quiet, caring, always manages to get herself involved in everything yet not in teh spotlight
Pic~
Elf Maiden Card-arya

Elf Maiden 6251_Arya_Eragon_Standup_662

Elf Maiden Back1

Elf Maiden Eragon-movie-Arya-arya-drottningu-6512232-972-541

Elf Maiden Ciak-eragon1

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty offer

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Ebreus: I would like to stage a preposal. I would greatly appericiate it if you, Arya would join me in battle, love, and justice. Do you acept?
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/percy_jackson_and_the_olympians_04-535x681.jpg

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty Re: Elf Maiden

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Arya~ I accept.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Ebreus: As i satnd ther thanking the Gods for such a mainden to stand beside me, I have the a ping in the pit of my stomach. The kind I get before a great battle." First I would like to thank you for acepting my offer. And now I must know if you are willing to fight beside me? I fear a great war is coming. And pardon me for bringing such bad news, and so soon." I stand anxious waiting for an answer, hoping for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Arya~ A sly smile played on my lips as I looked up at him.
"I am always ready for a battle, ready to defend those who lead me or those who fight beside me," I say, standing tall, ne hand placed on the sword that hung at my waist.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty Re

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Ebreus: I stand there feeling my lips curling up. Knowing i picked the perfect woman to acompany me in love and battle. "Exalent, we will start preparing soon. For war is apon us. Let us live and prosper in battle or parish in try! Wherr should we start?" Standing tall and proud, I saw my words with confedince knowing i can trust her and my insincts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Arya~ I smile and stand also.
"Wherever you wish; I shall follow you wherever you wish me to go, but hear me well when I say this: Even if you tell me that a place is too dangerous, too deadly, you cannot make me stay behind," I say, holding my head high as I look at him, a smile shining slightly in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty Re

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Ebreus: My heart filling with joy by the word i say, "We shall start asembaling an army tommorow for tonight we rest". Looking into her eyes I'm so filled with confadence we will win I can hear the victory cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Arya~ I smile small and nod slightly, watching him.
"So we must," I say, sitting down. A smile played gently upon my lips as I look up at him, knowing that I would fight with all my heart for what I believed in and those I loved.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty Re

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Ebreus: I sit down next to Arya and take her hand and say," I'm glad to know that I have someone who will be with me". I smile a brilliant smile at her as i get up to get the blankets, and then I relise, I have no clue were she keeps them. "Ummm...were are the sleeping supplies?" I ask shyly feeling aquwered for asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 am

Arya~
I smile small and rise smoothly, disappearing for an instant. As I go, my body seems to dance more than walk. I return a moment later with a pile of blankets adn smile, handing him two.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Ebreus: I watch her as she walks away, she moves with the grace of a swan. When she renturns I take the blanket and thank her. Then I turn to her before I fall asleep and say,"Until the morning my love". the second its out I feel my face turning hot.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Ebreus:I watch her as she walks away. She moves with such grace she puts swans to same. When she returns I take a blanket and thank her. Then before I turn to go to sleep I say, "Until the morning my love". But the second its out I feel my face turning hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Arya~
I can feel his eyes following me as I move, and I hand him the blanket with a small smile.
"Of course," I say, my voice soft yet not quite a whisper. I smile as I lean gently towards him, my gentle lips brushing against his cheek before I move away and sit down, wrapping myself in the other blanket I had brought.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Ebreus:I watch her as she walks away. She moves with such grace she puts swans to same. When she returns I take a blanket and thank her. Then before I turn to go to sleep I say, "Until the morning my love". But the second its out I feel my face turning hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm

[didn't you just put that..?]

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re:

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 am

Sorry.
Ebreus: When her lips meet my skin I feel as though I'm confronted by an angel. I move to curl up next to Arya hoping she won't reject me. feeling as though I'm moving on air and looseing my own bresth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

[do you want me to create a topic where they look for warriors?]

Arya~
I smile small, leaning slightly against him. My eyes slip shut and my breathing deepens and steadies. A moment later I was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty [Yeah. Were at?]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Ebreus: I dream the sweetest of dreams that night, only to awaken to find my dreams true. "Good morning". I tell Arya as I kiss her forehead. 'Hurry and wake. today we set out in surch of warroirs".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm

~ Arya~

I smile as I stir, turning to look at him with happiness in my eyes, accompanied by a determined confidence as I stand up.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Ebreus: I look Arya and say,"where do we start"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Arya~
I smile small.
"Anywhere we can find warriors who will join us," I say, standing beside him as I look at him.

Back to top Go down

Elf Maiden Empty re

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Ebreus: " I would say the garden of plenty would have many warriors to join our army". I say with confendence.

Who should start the topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 am

~Arya
I feel a smile stretch across my face as I nod. "Yesm most likely," I say, taking his hand in mine.

I will I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum