Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mare who likes to play games

Go down

A mare who likes to play games Empty A mare who likes to play games

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm

*I gallop in fast, my black dagger hooves striking and digging into the ground as I run. I seem to float over the ground like a phantom, my jet black coat shinning with sweat in the moon light. My black tail flows back behind me like a black ominous sea, my mane whips out and around me, my forelock blows back in the wind in long wavy tangles. I continue to gallop until I spot a single tree that rose up off a hill that was above the rest. I press forward faster up the hill, once I start to approach the very top I slow and trot rest of the way. I come to stand under it, my black coat gleaming and my eyes firey. Tossing my head I let out a ear piercing neigh. Challenging the stallions to try me, to see if they could even handle a mare like that of me. I stand there with a seductive smirk on my face in wait to see what my call would bring me.*

Last edited by twilight_chic on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A mare who likes to play games Empty Re: A mare who likes to play games

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm

*nudge*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 pm

[I can make a horse to respond with if you like...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 pm

(yea that would be cool lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

[lol, kk, one sec]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 pm

(k)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:08 pm

~Deadly Strike~

My sleek, lithe form moves easily through the forest as I weave in and out of the trees, ears pinned, nostrils falred. Suddenly I hear a piercing niehg and idenitfy it as a mare's. A slight smile spreads across my lips and I gallop silently towards the sound. The mare comes into sight and I sldie to a stop, head high, the whites of my eyes showing, yet I ahd no fear. smile slyly at the mare.
"Hello," I say to her in a smooth, silkyvoice. A slight wind blew my mane and tail sideways and I arch my neck slightly, watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

*I prick my ears as a beautiful yet deadly smile slides onto my face once I spot the stallion who I heard speaking. His voice intrigued me immensely. I flick my forelock to the left side of my face, only revealing my right eye. Raising my tail I take a few prancing steps toward him* "Hello" *My voice flows through the air and wraps around him like a soft silk scarf.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Deadly Strike~

I smile small at the mare before me, a slight glint in my eye.
"What brings a mare like yourself to these parts?" I ask, my voice smooth and calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 pm

*I raise an eyebrow.* "Cannot a mare travel where she likes when she likes?" *A sick smile spreads across my face as my eyes gleamed darkly* "By the way, the name is Judelia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:44 pm

~Deadly Strike~

I grin small.
"Of course she can, adn most stallions wouldn't be able to stop her," I say with a smalllaugh.
"And beautiful name, Judelia, mine is Deadly Strike, just Stryker for shrot," I say, ears pricked forward sharply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Judelia: *I dip my head* "That is a very catchy name..I like it." *I say with a drawing smile. I flick my tail from side to side, sort of like a whip being tested. I arch my neck, touching my black/pink muzzle to my narrow muscled chest*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Stryker~

I snort softly, watching her. I flick my tail, tossing my head. My mane fell over my crest and spilled over my eyes, and I flipped it out of the way. I lower my head and graze siletnly, watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:03 am

Judelia: *My long dark eye lashes grace my face as I also lower my delicately dipped head to the ground to graze. Blowing out softly I rub my muzzle over the grass tips, enjoying the tickling feeling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:06 pm

~Stryker~

My calm eyes watch ehr for a few moments, admiring her slightly. I raise my head from the green grass, ears pricked forward delicately.
"If you don't mind my asking... Where do you come from?" I ask, suddenly curious about her history for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am

Judelia: I raise my head and ponder for a moment before answering. "I come from a dark herd. All the horses were coal black, each trained to kill. I stayed with them my whole child hood, till I decided to do something else. They live far away from here in some rugged moutains called The Hills of Black Death." I shrug and look down then grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down