Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare

Go down

Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare Empty Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 pm

~ Twilight's Lasting Moon ~
I canter in throwing my beautiful thick mane as it flies through the air the very tips sparkle in the dull light i stop gracefully in a slow prance it is like I'm dancing and I was my pearl body gleams glowing beautifully along with my blue and black zebra stripes I stop and bow my mane falling ove my beautiful face then I stand up to my full hight, I was huge! bigger than any draft horse with one stomp I could cause a fatal earthquake I toss my head once more my mane flowing gracefully out of my face I raise my head and let out a powerful whinny yet it was sweet and kind my horn, yes I had a horn, It was pearl tipped with gold, there were few unicorns like this but most didn't really notice much my fetlock parts pefectly around it, revealing my deep blue eyes that twinkled

Back to top Go down

Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare Empty Re: Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 pm

I walk over to the stream my feathers completely covering my feet I drink heavily then lift my head back up, revealing my full hieght I look around

Back to top Go down

Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare Empty Re: Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 pm

I whickered as I trotted in to a clearing I saw a stallion and bowed my head, my feathery wings glistening
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I snorted steam coming from my nostrils cause of the cool air

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:50 pm

I raised my head, '' Hello'' I smile toward him and walked a step closer
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:54 pm

I looked at her "Hello." I said smoothly

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:58 pm

'' I'm Ebony Rose and you are?'' I smiled shyly to him again
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:01 pm

"Twilight's Lasting Moon." I said softly "And I should probably let you know, I have a mate." I said afraid she would cry or something

Back to top Go down

Twilight's Lasting Moon comes for a mare Empty Re: Twilight Lasting Moon comes for a mare...

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

'' I would expect no less of a stallion like you'' I smiled trying to reassure him I was fine
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

I shrugged "That's what most think of me." I walked out of the water and closer to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:09 pm

'' I bet they would.'' I laughed a little as he came closer
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:11 pm

I smirked "Mhm. It's not exactly true though. It's hardest finding the one you love. Especially here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm

'' Its truely is hard for one to find the one they wish to spend there life with.'' My smile faded a little
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:17 pm

I nodded "I'm sorry if I made you upset, by me saying that." I lowered my head and nibbled at the thin blades of grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

'' No I'm fine it's just been hard for me to find that special someone .'' I smiled again reassuringly
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 pm

I nodded "I see."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down