Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul the stallion

Go down

Soul the stallion Empty Soul the stallion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:11 pm

smoothly trots into the meadow, humming a pleasant melody. he stops beneath a great willow tree and whisks his coal black tail back and forth. the wind is blowing gently. making his long black mane start to flutter in the breeze, the movement makes his mane and tail shimmer in the light. the sun is perfectly angled, making his glossy buckskin coat glisten in the sunlight. his dark, chocolate colored eyes glitter with a new light. He waits for the perfect mare to come.

Back to top Go down

Soul the stallion Empty Re: Soul the stallion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Galaxy gazed down the slope, looking at the stallion. She was new to the fields, and her eye twinkled with happiness, for this was the first stallion she had run into. Raising up on her hind-legs she trumpeted her call, her eyes flashed and her glossy coat simmered in the sun.

Soul the stallion Galaxy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Soul looked up form his grazeing and saw a mare on a hill he nickered to her warmly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Nickering back, Galaxy trotted down the slope, nervousness in her step as she made her way to the willow tree, stopping a little ways away to give him his space she spoke in a soft voice, "Hi, I'm new to this area. My name is Galaxy, might I know yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 pm

He flicked his tail"my name is Soul,and its a pleasure to meet you"he said politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Nodding her head slightly as she relaxed, she replied in a gentle voice, "No dear Soul, the honor is mine, for you are the first for me to meet." Galaxy lowered her head to eat some of the sweet green grass that rested beneath her hooves, her shimmering mane fell over her twinkling star eyes. She loved the way the sun felt on her back as she grazed, the wind picked up causing her silken tail to flow across her legs.

She raised her head to look at the sun before she spoke in a voice that seemed to be directed only half to him, and half to herself, "Beautiful sunset isn't it?" turning back to him, she continued, "To bad it doesn't last forever."

Cocking her head slightly she took a step closer to him, her beautiful eyes holding his, her body seemed to glow in the setting sun causing the stars that rested on her back to sparkle, almost seeming to come to life, "Why are you out here all alone?" It confused her as to why this handsome, seemingly sweet stallion didn't have a mate at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm

I look into her eyes in awe"I'm alone because i haven't meet you"I say looking at her beautiful coat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Galaxy felt herself blushing at his words, turning her delicate head away from him and lowering her graceful neck back to her grazing she hoped that she had made a good impression on him. It seemed peaceful and right to stand with him under the protection of the willow tree and eat the sweet, rich grass that surrounded the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm

I see her blush"why is a pretty mare like you all alone?"i walk to her side and smell her heat scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Tilting her head up to look into his chocolate brown eyes, Galaxy whispered, "I've never found the right stallion." She cocked her head thoughtfully feeling the heat coming off his body, radiating into her own, "Tell me about yourself Soul."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:40 pm

"theres nothing really to tell about..."he laughs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Galaxy gazed at him with curious eyes, nipping at him playfully she replied in sure voice, "I'm sure a strong stallion like you has something to tell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:25 pm

I snorted"well i was born in Rose Garden...and the lead stallion chased me off like they do with all young stallions...then well i came here to find a mate and i met a beautiful mare"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Smiling Galaxy lowered her head and leaned slightly against him, feeling his warmth. He was so sweet and kind, she wondered what kind of mate he would make, but she knew there were plenty of other mares around, why would the magnificent stallion choose her, the breeze brushed some of her mane against his shoulder causing her to blush lightly at the closeness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 pm

I nuzzle Galaxy's head"you smell like rose's and the wind"he smilied

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down