Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosalind Brings Her Mate

Go down

Rosalind Brings Her Mate Empty Rosalind Brings Her Mate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:34 am

I touch the ground with grace and walk to the cave looks like Cree And Adonis Arent Back Yet But Inferno Is Still Here i look at him and say hey i want you to meet someone he's my mate

Inferno- i walk out side with her and wait for him to come she looks happy and thats all that matters

Back to top Go down

Rosalind Brings Her Mate Empty Re: Rosalind Brings Her Mate

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:40 am

Sammy wrote:I touch the ground with grace and walk to the cave looks like Cree And Adonis Arent Back Yet But Inferno Is Still Here i look at him and say hey i want you to meet someone he's my mate

Inferno- i walk out side with her and wait for him to come she looks happy and thats all that matters
Dead eye lands softly on the ground and fold his wings back in and says to her parents "hello i am dead eye" and then he bows gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 am

Inferno- I snort A laugh and say dont bow to me that should be saved for my father and mother but it's good to meet you i look at him closely noticig every thing about him he is just right for aunt Rosalind Someone to take care of her or someone to care for her but im glad they came i look at Aunt Rosalind and nod my head in approvale

Rosalind- i watch for his reaction he's glad just doesnt show it then i get the nod and hug Dead Eye and say he approves of you i laugh and turn

Inferno- Dead Eye You want o go hunt with me for food when My mother and Father get her that will impress them even more to know that rosalind will have someone that will take care of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 am

i look at him and snear i dont need someoneto take care of me i just want to be loved and be happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 am

Sammy wrote:i look at him and snear i dont need someoneto take care of me i just want to be loved and be happy
Dead eye says "sure i will go hunting with you besides i am kind of hungry and then dead eye nuzzels her and whispers in her ear we will have a great family i promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:25 pm

CALYPSO:

i walk into the cave and see dead eye i give a squeal and hug him " hi! " i say i then turn towards rosalind " he heped me find my way home yesterday, i was lost " i then went to the storage box and pulled out a large bison and handed a chunk to each of them i said " dig in! i caught it myself when nyx was training me"

CREE:

Rosalind Brings Her Mate Cree21

i fly into the cave and see the black dragon i immedeately fall into my fighting stance and growl " who r u?" i say, my growl making my voice sound cold and harsh
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Merla wrote:CALYPSO:

i walk into the cave and see dead eye i give a squeal and hug him " hi! " i say i then turn towards rosalind " he heped me find my way home yesterday, i was lost " i then went to the storage box and pulled out a large bison and handed a chunk to each of them i said " dig in! i caught it myself when nyx was training me"

CREE:

Rosalind Brings Her Mate Cree21

i fly into the cave and see the black dragon i immedeately fall into my fighting stance and growl " who r u?" i say, my growl making my voice sound cold and harsh
A-are you talking to me? sais dead eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Rosalind- Cree Dont Worrie I wanted to Bring Him Here For You and Dad To Meet him He's My Mate His Name Is Deadeye I nuzzel him Back and say i know we will have a great family

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:13 pm

CREE:

i get out of my fighting stance and walk towards dead eye. i then say " my apologies..." i bow in a graceful arc and say " feel free to stay as long as u like. we love it when our little family grows" i smile at him
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Merla wrote:CREE:

i get out of my fighting stance and walk towards dead eye. i then say " my apologies..." i bow in a graceful arc and say " feel free to stay as long as u like. we love it when our little family grows" i smile at him
Thank you cree the apolagie is accepeted he bows back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 am

Adonis- i fly up next to cree and look at the new male i reach my hand out and offer for a shale i am adoins i heard from a distance that you are rosalin's mate it good to meet you dead eye

Rosalind- i jump for jow that my family has accepted him i wrap my wings around him in a hugging motion and kiss him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 am

Sammy wrote:Adonis- i fly up next to cree and look at the new male i reach my hand out and offer for a shale i am adoins i heard from a distance that you are rosalin's mate it good to meet you dead eye

Rosalind- i jump for jow that my family has accepted him i wrap my wings around him in a hugging motion and kiss him
Dead eye kisses her back and says to adonis "it is nice to meet all of you" and then he told rosinland "you have a great family your lucky you even have a family".

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:43 pm

CREE:

i look at him sternly " well, u have a family too! now that u r rosalinds mate u might as well call me mom!" i lughed heartily and gave DE a pat on the back
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:11 pm

i look at him at the remark and was going to say the same as mom but she already did i look at him and say yup we are all family now sooo get useed to it i laugh a littel

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:32 pm

CREE:

i smile widely and say "yup"

Calypso:

i grin widely and say "YES! now i have a fighting partner that im not gonna be scares to hurt!" i looked at dead eye and winked " but dont worry, i can heal u as soon as im done kickin ur butt" i laughed
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Merla wrote:CREE:

i smile widely and say "yup"

Calypso:

i grin widely and say "YES! now i have a fighting partner that im not gonna be scares to hurt!" i looked at dead eye and winked " but dont worry, i can heal u as soon as im done kickin ur butt" i laughed
Dead eye laughed "haha! you guys are right i do have a family now and now that i`m happy you want to go for a flight rosaland?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:59 am

i look at him and shake my head yes and bump him in the side and fly off laughing and i yell back we will back shortly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Sammy wrote:i look at him and shake my head yes and bump him in the side and fly off laughing and i yell back we will back shortly
Dead eye followed her flaping his wings so hard that you could here it and he laughed and said "hmmm where should we fly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down